It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Control of the Planet Earth Now Complete !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Is there an in flight meal?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Can I have a little U.F.O to just pop around time and space in?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hi,
I need a proof:

Can you prove (or disprove) Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer Conjecture?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Well we do already, for all intents and purposes, live in an Orwellian nightmare on steroids. Possibly that why the sci fi shows seem to portray a dystopian world. That's what happens i imagine once an Orwellian society fractures fails and self destructs.

Personally im rather partial to sci fi considering today's science fiction more often than not turns out to be tomorrows science fact.

Science and religion actually have rather a lot in common the main difference being science requires reparation rather than blind faith. But there are numerous similarity's.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: operayt

I,for one,am most pleased that your race is communicating with us in this straightforward,no-nonsense matter.We are indeed very naughty boys and girls.

I am concerned however that your translation software is apparently unable to spell correctly,nor use grammar.This may lead to inadvertent incidents that may lead to your kind transplanting Pierce Brosnan's head onto a small dog.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

If you are knowledgeable on why humans are being controlled, then answer this.

Why is it that only some humans, as you stated, realize it..I want your honest opinion, and why do you allow those people to be void of any sort of method of proof to others.

I'm sure that you have seen the mess that is ufology, the constant fake videos etc.

Also if you are an all knowing alien who is part of the agenda of controlling us, then you should know my location ? Or maybe my real name ? If you get either of those right you'll have my attention.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
However we did succeed in one aspect - the development of the the Human hand -

I see.

So, you are saying Aliens are really into "hand jobs".....

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Well, if ALL aliens are as polite as you...You're welcome; please enjoy your new planet...and remember, conquer responsibly.
P.S. When do we get our 'Free Stuff' so we can vote for you?

edit on 20-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
To be perfectly honest, I stopped reading as soon as I realized you were claiming to be an alien. You are either so full of sh** your eyes should be brown, you're lying for the fun of it or you're deluded and living in your own little fantasy world. No alien, who took the time to come here from light years away and from a civilization advanced enough to do that, is going to be wasting their time, bragging on an internet forum.
Grow up and get out of your parent's basement.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: operayt

Your not a very intelligent alien.

No one should be allowed to write that statement.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Well the details were posted down at the local planning office
(Alpha Centauri) several centuries ago.. humans have no right
to complain.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

In all seriousness.. most humans don't even want to
live on this planet anymore.. (no joke) if you include
the billions pining to go to 'heaven'.

Since we have turned a pristine beauty into a crappy
fixer upper with maybe 500 years of breathable
oxygen left (due to the ocean dying, which produces
40% of the world's oxygen).. I'd rather someone
competent took over management --- it's not us.

Kev

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Okay everybody got their jokes off

Ha ha ha
but…
Seriously, Alieview may be joking or not as everyone else is, but this is a topic that is probably based on reality.

If there were and there certainly is, a species superior to humans and not too many light years away they likely would take over this planet.

It’s certainly no coincidence that the alienUFO phenomenon has blossomed after the nuclear bomb acquisitions and race started after 1945.

Keep joking and laughing enjoy yourselves, though I wouldn't laugh too loud

Why would they "Likely" take over this planet? There are plenty of planets out there. If you believe hollywood every one of the earth clones are utopias with beautiful landscapes, peace and love everywhere, beautiful people who all live in harmony with no armies because they don't need them. Earth is a tiny speck in a tiny galaxy hundreds of light years away from the nearest star. No aliens have ever heard of our planet.

Aliens are out there....but Earth is not the center of the universe and they are not here nor will they be here for quite some time. If ever. Yeah, we broadcast and listen for alien radio signals but have never found one. There was the 'Wow" signal but that was not repeated so it was probably a quasar or something reverberating in some corner of some galaxy. And I am with Stephen Hawking on this one....we don't want the aliens to hear our signals and we don't want them visiting us. No one can imagine what would really happen. But I don't believe it will end well. It would be cool for about half a day, until reality set in and we realize we will never be able to go back to being anonymous in the universe. And we realize they will never go away. And our values and all that we as a people hold dear will change forever. When we are no longer in control of our destiny because some alien culture caught up with us on our own soil and because of technology superiority imposes their will on us and there is nothing we can do about it....it will no longer be cool. Down right frightening in fact.

All that being said....I scan the sky every night. I read all that I can about space and planets and other solar systems. I bought a pretty expensive telescope and spend many nights in the summer, spring and fall looking at other planets and stars. I try to imagine what is out there and romanticize about space travel. But my imagination and reality are quite a bit different. Space is not only dangerous, it is downright deadly. There are many many things we don't understand about it. Planets that we don't know about. We just learned, for example, that there are rogue planets that were expelled from there solar systems and now just roam space between stars in our galaxy. We know of 10 but of course there are probably so many we will never know.

It takes a major effort to just leave planet earth. The amount of thrust it takes to break through our atmosphere is enormous but UFO people think flying saucers can just come and go with ease and in a flash. UFO enthusiasts explain that that is because of their advanced technology. Maybe but with the amount of energy it takes for one trip, it is hard to imagine an aircraft being able to fly at will in and out of our atmosphere at the blink of an eye.

All that said I still enjoy the topic and secretly hope I am wrong in my cynical attitude on the subject. Comes with being a kid at heart I guess.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Tell you what....why don't you aliens straighten us out.
Provided tech so that every nation can feed their populations at no cost.
Provide free independent sources of power for every home, make every home on earth power independent so that greedy tyrants cannot control or abuse the population. Also eliminating , smoke stacks or poisonous reactors polluting the air and the ground.
Provide new free technology, which is not designed to fail, to replace gas automobiles and aircraft which dump chemicals into the air and water. Perhaps something that does not need roads, so we can let the world grow back.
Show us how to actually commune with nature, so animals and man don't need to challenge each other.
Provide nonlethal forms of communication, that uses earths energies in harmony.
Thus
If we don't need oil....it reduces the reasons to fight, no need to pollute, plus other advantages.
If everyone is fed, and I mean with the variety the earth has to offer......no need to fight.
If we can get everywhere and anywhere without roads or detrimental transportation.......Earth begins to heal, the oceans begin to heal. Lots of room for everyone.
If we have our own source of power, individually and independent....then a source of control over populations, a scaring of the land, the blocking of waterways, the risk of reactors busting open or going out of control..........IS GONE.

If we can reach out into the universe safely, easily, for knowledge and the visions of the awe and wonder, without gold diggers and those who seek wealth and control. How fulfilling how humbling.

If you take away the ability of tyrants to control, manipulate, and dominate; those tools of control being electric power, fuel, food housing, land; thus by insuring that everyone has those needs without cost, You have begun to heal mankind.

The individuals of earth want the universal dream of plenty, independence, opportunity ( learning and growth), liberty. The individuals of earth want the earth to survive, nature and life of all kinds.

Our oceans took a hit with the fighting of WW1 and WW2 to a degree which has not been assessed. The death of our oceans began then, and the constant insults of industry, and atomic testing and harvesting beyond our needs, and now Fukushima, has added to death cries of our great waters and this downward slope will continue till there is no life below the waves; Unless there is intervention by powers greater then man.

Progress, invention is not a crime, but greed and manipulation of progress and technology is, when it contributes to the failure of the earth which sustains us. When it does not leap from combustion to other technologies in order to control the market.
Providing the technology I outlined would take the lives of mankind out of the hands of the privileged few. If knowledge and training and learning is provided to all without cost, then mankind would have hope, food, home, power and the tools of content lives. You know, The positive Star Trek future........

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blindmancc

"Tell you what....why don't you aliens straighten us out."

Is that what you want? To live in a well ordered zoo controlled by your keepers? We think Humans can do better than that. Advanced species of hypothetical aliens you do not believe in do not need slaves and to answer other conceerns already raised, Humans would instinctivley assume the worse about any advanced alien species that tried to make direct contact. Look at how you create religions and then use them to destroy each other - You create an advanced god concept that tells you to kill ?!?!

You do see the problem, do you not? And to answer to all the things you would like the aliens to do for you - You do realize you could do these things right now? - Why don't you? - Don't trust eaach other? - You would not trust aliens either! That is why the takeover of the Planet - but not of your free will. We could still leave your species alone and let you destroy each other, but we have a time investment here - We would like to see it pay - Pay in far more ways than economic materalism.

There is huge cosmos to explore. Intelligent, rational, and civilized species are always welcome to join us in our endeavors.

“We are a way for the cosmos to know itself.”
― Carl Sagan, Cosmos

edit on 20-1-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The illegal aliens are beating you to it, you guys are slow.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
And that brings us to the question you may be asking as to why we are now telling you this? We want your reactions - How do you feel about being controlled by a species that existed thousands of years before yours - A species whose intelligence dwarfs yours? Does this make you feel spiteful? Do you resent our presence controlling your planet? Do you have any suggestion for the future that might be of interest to Us?

No, if that was/is true my only emotion would be relief. It would be hard for a civilization that had survived that much longer than ours to # everything up any worse than "we" already have. I welcome our new alien overlords
Just please be nice to the plants and animals....

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Can I be a Quisling?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I just hung up on a conference call between myself, Corey Goode, David Wilcock, and Stephen Greer. They assure me you are a charlatan and I believe them.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

I just hung up on a conference call between myself, Corey Goode, David Wilcock, and Stephen Greer. They assure me you are a charlatan and I believe them.

Of all the crazy posts on ATS, might I inquire why you had to
instigate a holy crusade about this one?

Don't talk about the poster or break T&C. I'm just curious
what made this post light a fire under you, to (if you are
being straightforward) to go to such extreme lengths to
call up the trained circus bear patrol?

I took the post as a cry for help.

Heck, a large percentage of posts on ATS are cries for
help.

Just curious.. I like a lot of your posts.. I'm not being
nosy (!) I hope.

Kev

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join