It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Alien Control of the Planet Earth Now Complete !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:21 PM
a reply to: Blindmancc

What your talkng about here is gone over again and again in the popular TV series 'Ancient Aliens' which uses every anomaly
from past Human history to imply contact with superior alien species. Any of you have watched it might find it interesting
but even I, AlienView your favorite alien theorist, am skeptical of some of the conclusions they reach - Where's the proof! True, it doesn't exist but many anomalies of Human history would make sense if Humans were being helped by aliens, and covertly would explain why there is no hisrorical record - Of course the Bible is full of weird happenings attributed to a god who many have no belief in - And yet if these events happened Alien Theory would fit.

That said, again I'll state my original hypothesis - If an advanced alien species now had complete control of
this planet they could do it in such a way that you would not be aware of it - And they could use anyone even 'theorist of the weird' such as myself to gauge your reactions - Should they reveal themselves or remain concealed
I say for now they will
probably reamain concealed - Human reaction to being aware, and the belief that they are being manipulated by, an
advanced alien species would be too startling
Like the squirrel you were talking about - could it really understand
how advanced you are from it? Could Humans really understand a species of being many times more intelligent than
the species Man

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:55 PM
a reply to: AlienView

Like the squirrel you were talking about - could it really understand how advanced you are from it?

Don't know

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:23 AM
Yo know the universe itself is like an endless ocean, and it is teaming with life, whether separated by time or dimensional walls, life of uncounted diversity dwells within, on and or under. A multi-spectrum of intelligence from simple to unimaginable, thinks, comprehends and fulfills the essential element of comprehension, a major element in the existence of all there is.
A greater intelligence would nurture such a garden of life, organize and separate and preserve. Are we concurring a flower when we nurture it in a garden or are we providing it an opportunity to reach it's fullness. And when it reaches it's fullness is it not then a wonder to the world which beholds it?
I myself do not have to wonder about the reality of UFO's as the common culture likes to call them. I feel sorry for those who have to wade through the mountain of bull to try and discern the reality. I hope that selfish minds will humble and disclose the whole truth, but they have created a paradigm about themselves which prudent thinkers would not do or want. Yet they themselves who look down from high places may find themselves the greater fools in the end. Sad, for what could have been but is not. Sad that the collective mind of the host of man is left unfed by what could be but is not.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:50 PM
a reply to: Blindmancc

You can't really second guess the thinking of an alien species exponentially smarter than you - no more than your squirrel could understand why you saved it - others may have saved it and then eaten it.

Higher order alien intelligences may be observing and sometime even playing games with the Human psyche to gauge what
kind of species they are dealing with. I feel they are not impressed - Human history stands as a testament to an animal that
still only shows signs of intelligence - real intelligence remains to be seen.

If ancient alien theory is correct and many of the anomalies of the past such as the pyramids of Egypt [particularly the Great
Pyramid of Giza] have been helped along by aliens and all we have to show today is a planet with a technology that may
destroy the planet - then these aliens might have a very dim view of humanity.

And you notice when I say Aliens have taken over the planet, the different reactions from people - Some say welcome
home ET and others are ready for war - how typically Human - Would you help a species that always seems more ready
for war than peace - always ready to assert its will even if its very will leads to its own destruction

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:54 PM
If I could, I would remedy the reasons for war, prune the bush and encourage the good fruit to grow.

new topics

top topics
<< 2  3  4   >>