It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like there might be newly discovered planet in our solar system

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Go look for yourself.

I can see Crux from where I live. Tell me where to look for Planet X and I will.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I already told you were you can look. Pay attention, please.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

I already told you were you can look. Pay attention, please.

No, you said when to look (prior to sunset), not where. Pay attention.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I believe I named the Observatories where you can look for yourseld. I've paid attention for years, which is also my job.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

So if you know the observatories then you won't mind answering the question I already asked.

What are the coordinates to this planet? Or a constellation or even just a star it's near.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I have multiple photos of it on those observatory sky camera.

Post 'em up, with links to verifiable sources.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I believe I named the Observatories where you can look for yourseld.
No. I don't believe that you have named any observatories. You named some countries.

Where can I aim my telescope, prior to sunset?

edit on 1/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

If we provided celestial co-ordinates it might just confuse you.

Instead- I like to get out my £39.99 Argos telescope and sort of squint whilst the sun goes down- it always shows up sooner or later and most tellingly- is always in the same position in relation to the Sun.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

They actually came from Tiamat or from the Third Heaven or Sirius (Dogon legends). Now that their wandering Planet is returning they're gonna leave their habitat in our Oceans and go stay with their relatives for a few hundred years. Till the Earth settles down again.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

For interwebs sake, pics or it didn't happen!

man your attention skills are pretty low. Didn't you read that its too far out? We'd need a pretty big flashbulb to take a shot. I still haven't seen a photo of Obama, does that mean he doesn't exist?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

how come the trajectory of the New Horizons probe that did a fly-by of Pluto last year was not effected by this mysterious planet 9 and it's gravitational field?

So do you work at NASA or JPL or some space programme; how do you know they haven't allowed for its gravitational effects but neglected to tell you?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

I believe I named the Observatories where you can look for yourseld. I've paid attention for years, which is also my job.

Are these observatories or webcams you're watching? And where are all these pictures if it's been visible for years?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I can back you up on that with this.

Six minutes of extraneous drama at the end of the video for special effects/shock factor; but pretty good evidence nevertheless.

Hohum, nothing much we can do about it.

Ps see ya on the other side. You made a great sparring foe, in this current life.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Dont worry about its temperature or icy barren surface; call it for what it is

Thantos - Death

Gr: Thanatos Latin: Mors

Thanatos was the child of Nyx & Erebus

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Plus we should charge them 200,000 years of interest at gold's current price.

But they have paid us back - the Rothschilds received the payments; they're worth something like $130 Triilion according to some website. - the true rulers of this world - the Bankers

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Sublimecraft

how come the trajectory of the New Horizons probe that did a fly-by of Pluto last year was not effected by this mysterious planet 9 and it's gravitational field?

So do you work at NASA or JPL or some space programme; how do you know they haven't allowed for its gravitational effects but neglected to tell you?

This hypothetical planet is too far away to have a measurable gravitational effect on the New Horizons spacecraft. New Horizons is closer to Earth right now than it is to the hypothesized orbit of this potential planet -- which is at least 10 times farther from the Sun than Pluto is.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

If we provided celestial co-ordinates it might just confuse you.

Instead- I like to get out my £39.99 Argos telescope and sort of squint whilst the sun goes down- it always shows up sooner or later and most tellingly- is always in the same position in relation to the Sun.

I'm sure most of us would be fine with coordinates, but how vague can you get?

By "shows up sooner or later", what do you mean? How close is it to the sun? Where are you looking from (geographical location)? Is it to the left or to the right of the sun? My guess is that you are looking at mercury, but without details there is no way to tell. Right now, both Mercury and Venus are located to the slight right of the sun from earth's vantage point looking toward the sun. The only object directly behind the sun from earth's vantage point right now is pluto, which I doubt you'd see anyway without a good telescope. Neptune is sort of behind it, but not really, it should be visible, but it depends on your location and time.

No planet would always have been in the same spot, so maybe you are looking at a star. Also, how long have you been observing this object?
edit on 1 26 16 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
supportive evidence for extreme long range planetary orbits around another star:

phys.org...

this provides support for the notion of extreme long range gravitationally bound planetary systems like our proposed planet.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
...Instead- I like to get out my £39.99 Argos telescope and sort of squint whilst the sun goes down- it always shows up sooner or later and most tellingly- is always in the same position in relation to the Sun.

If it were a celestial body, I would expect it to appear to be (as seen from Earth) in a different position relative to the Sun as the Earth moves along in its orbit.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Ah man do we have to be foes before bros?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join