It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like there might be newly discovered planet in our solar system

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

Except that there are other anomalies as well. Such as comets arriving days earlier to the inner solar system than they are supposed to. All those anomalies I posted on that thread from 2011.

For example, some of those anomalies include.

The reason for this is totally unclear. One may speculate that an unknown gravitational field within the Solar system slightly redirects the incoming cosmic microwave radiation (in the similar way as a motion with a certain velocity with respect to the rest frame of the cosmological background redirects the cosmic background radiation and leads to modifications of the dipole and quadrupole parts). Such a redirection should be more pronounced for low–l components of the radiation. It should be possible to calculate the gravitational field needed for such a redirection and then to compare that with the observational data of the Solar system and the other observed anomalies.

8.2 Other anomalies?
There is one further observation which status is rather unclear bit which perhaps may fit into the other observations. This is the observation of the return time of comets: Comets usually come back a few days before they are expected when applying ordinary equations of motion. The delay usually is assigned to the outgassing of these objects. In fact, the delay is used for an estimate of the strength of this outgassing. On the other hand, it has been calculated in (44) that the assumption that starting with 20 AU there is an additional acceleration of the order of the Pioneer anomaly also leads to the effect that comets come back a few days earlier. It is not clear whether this is a serious indications but a further study of the trajectories of comets certainly is worthwhile.

arxiv.org...

edit on 30-1-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add link.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

To be short, I can't control the non ecclisiastical remnant.
I do understand the invaluable information in this thread to
be assertained in the immediate. But in the long run.....

I used to hurry a lot, I used to worry a lot
I used to stay out till the break of day
Oh, that didn't get it,
It was high time I quit it
I just couldn't carry on that way
Oh, I did some damage, I know it's true
Didn't know I was so lonely , till I found you
You can go the distance
We'll find out in the long run
(in the long run)
We can handle some resistance
If our love is a strong one (is a strong one)
People talkin' about is
they got nothin' else to do
When it all comes down we will
still come through
In the long run
Ooh, I want to tell you, it's a long run
You know I don't understand why you don't
treat yourself better
do the crazy things that you do
'Cause all the debutantes in Houston, baby,
couldn't hold a candle to you
Did you do it for love?
Did you do it for money?
Did you do it for spite?
Did you think you had to, honey?
Who is gonna make it?
We'll find out in the long run
(in the long run)
I know we can take it
if our love is a strong one
(is a strong one)
Well, we're scared, but we ain't shakin'
Kinda bent, but we ain't breakin'
in the long run
Ooh, I want to tell you, it's a long run
in the long run
in the long run, [etc.]

&^%* it!
edit on Rpm13016v38201600000029 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Fascinating topics, thanks for linking. I thought I knew astronomy topics fairly well, but I had never heard of these (apart from the Pioneer anomaly). I wonder what other (professional and amateur) astronomers' take on this is.

But, it seems there could be a whole variety of mechanisms for the unexplained phenomena like the AU increase (if it indeed exists), not necessarily a huge planet beyond Planet 9.

Sometimes, effects from little and ordinary things combine to produce something we struggle to account for.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I assume that this "secular increase" in the length of the AU has nothing to do with the Sun losing mass at the rate of 4 million tons per second?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
Fantastic new evidence.

Perhaps someone can explain to me, though, why is this object so difficult to actually spot? If it's such a large body, why aren't we able to see it at all?

Could not agree more, 'they' can find planets in solar systems dozens of light years away!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff

originally posted by: Ghost147
Fantastic new evidence.

Perhaps someone can explain to me, though, why is this object so difficult to actually spot? If it's such a large body, why aren't we able to see it at all?

Could not agree more, 'they' can find planets in solar systems dozens of light years away!

The way "they" find planets in other solar systems is by detecting a dip in the star's brightness when the planet passes between it and us in its orbit.

As for Planet Nine, the main trouble right now is that we don't know where to look for it exactly. The sky is big, and that planet would appear really faint to us. It may be a very large body, but it's incredibly far away from the Sun, and light gets weaker with the square of the distance.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff

originally posted by: wildespaceThe way "they" find planets in other solar systems is by detecting a dip in the star's brightness when the planet passes between it and us in its orbit.

Exactly. It's irrelevant that we ("they"?) can find exoplanets because the two methods used to find practically all of the exoplanets we have found -- the transit method and the Doppler/radial velocity method -- wouldn't work for finding another planet orbiting our sun way out somewhere in the Kuiper belt.

The transit method (the main method that has been used to find the great majority of exoplanets) would not work for obvious reason, considering a planet needs to transit its star (move in front of its star) as seen from Earth. That method obviously can't be used for a planet that is beyond the orbit of Earth.

The radial velocity method (also called the Doppler spectroscopy method) theoretically could work, but our equipment is not yet sensitive enough for it to work from a practical standpoint. The radial velocity method works by detecting the tiny wobble in a star that is caused by a planet "tugging" on it as that planet orbits. The wobble needs to be large enough to be detected by our equipment, and such a wobble is caused by the tug of extremely massive planets in medium orbits, or smaller (but still relatively large) planets orbiting extremely close to their stars. The theoretical 9th planet being discussed is too far away to cause a wobble in our Sun that our current equipment is able to detect.

edit on 2/29/2016 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
OK they talked of Climate change, French minister of 500 days. Then pope wrote his encyclical of climate change, then spoke at the UN. Then the conference in Paris November 2015. Obama, Putin and Chinese Xi spoke in one voice as never before.

So what? Where did disappear all those good words only two months ago? Where are the new technology, cars, energy sources, to replace the evil fuels? Seems the talk of Climate change is dead by now, even more so the actions to prepare for such change.

Does it mean Nibiru is coming and that makes the Climate change, not the CO2? (or combined). That the main thing was never said to us the mortals on earth?

Once it will be said finally, when we all see it, but may be only 2 weeks to see and 3 days to be saved by someone from above.
edit on 19-3-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Nibiru doesn't exist.

You really think that we would all be converted from fossil fuels to green energy from November 15 to March 16? 4 months? That's just wishful thinking.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

It didn't start last November. It started decades ago. The tech is available for 2 decades. It is nothing sci fi or experimental, it is working machines, cars, power units, on several different principles. There were plenty of time to be introduced to the mass consumer, if there were political will. Such lacks.

May 2015 pope Francis joined voice in the biggest yet papal action on that topic, drawing resistance by people like Bush who own oil companies. Because the pope said in plain language, stop the petrol.

If that doesn't help, it means the truth is completely else. CO2 may be as dangerous as they say.

But Nibiru Planet 9 that already was proved to exist beyond Neptune in latest mathematical calculations of orbits, might be much closer. I have to believe in dark scenarios, if we see nothing betterment after 26 years in no Communism and no Cold War. That industrial revolution of clean tech should have happened many times over. The only motivation not to start it, is because the elite knows the doom is inevitable. So why to develop society if 2-3 years or even months have remained? The French minister said about only 500 days that expired on September 25 when the pope spoke to the UN. If that is not a coincidence... Our time ran out. Prepare for the evacuation. Those who know last die first.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Seriously?!

Planet 9/X is NOT Nibiru.

We don't know where it is exactly. We don't know it's size. All we know is there is strong evidence for a planet to be there.

And on a side note, you do know that in the early 1900 there was another Planet X, right? It's now called Pluto.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
But Nibiru Planet 9 that already was proved to exist beyond Neptune in latest mathematical calculations of orbits, might be much closer.

Do you have any evidence that this potential 9th planet ("potential", because it has not yet been proven through observation) is Nibiru, going by the definition of what Nibiru is supposed to be?

Not every planet or dwarf planet they find, if any, will match the definition of Nibiru. Even if they do eventually confirm this planet (that some calculations say might exist) through direct detection, What makes you say it is Nibiru?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Box of Rain

They have a lot of gall having the debates there in Detroit.
Yeah. But aliens and alien abductions is on topic.
Neo are you on the level?
For Planet X or whatever is coming. Ostriches can kill you with a kick.
Noah Polluck. Ok. GDP. Pamela Anderson wants people in Jail to starve even It's Nibiru.
Operation SPD. Are we supposed to come and put some blue or pink dust on it like you do at a crime scene so that you can see it? So anything can happen.
You could easily segway a movie like outbreak to a movie about nibiru.

Makes same amount of sense as Obama and Paul Ryan seemingly working together on a spending bill that is against Americans. One is supposedly a conservative who stands for the values of the tea party but that is out. Can we trust mike brown to get the real goods? Those bad apples are uncanny.
So maybe they know something. Campbell bought plum organics. It's Nibiru.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Scientists report more evidence today of 'Planet X'
A link of a photo from the scientist who claims he 'killed pluto' so instead refers to it as 'planet 9'.

Link here
twitter.com...

a link to the news article

www.independent.co.uk... ml

Planet Nine: Scientists find more evidence that hidden planet is sitting at the edge of our solar system
There appears to be something very odd happening at the edge of our solar system – and at least some scientists suggest that it is being caused by a huge, mysterious planet
New evidence strengthens the idea that there is a mysterious planet hiding at the far edge of our solar system.

Objects have been spotted moving around unusually at the edge of our solar system. And the best explanation for the strange orbits is the mysterious Planet Nine, according to one of the scientists who has argued that the hidden planet exists.
In January, a pair of scientists argued that they had found another planet, based on calculations using objects at the distant end of our solar system. By studying the orbit of six objects in the Kuiper Belt – a mysterious area thought to be filled of astroids and other icy objects – they argued that they were being affected by something large and previously unknown.
Now Mike Brown, who made those original claims, says that he has tracked another object in that Kuiper Belt that is also moving unusually. And its strange movement is exactly how what would be expected if Planet Nine is real, he claimed.

None of the claims has yet been published in a peer-reviewed journal or checked by other scientists. But the Canada France Hawaii Telescope is currently conducting the Outer Solar System Origins Survey, looking far into our solar system, and so will be able to check the claims as more Kuiper Belt objects are discovered.

edit on 28-3-2016 by Loopdaloop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EeVee

Do fusion centers have something to do with planet x.

Not much to say on that. We aren’t evolving. Either by private space or government. Yeah. Plenty of vaccines we can give to the homeless. Spleen my hand, says Jimmy Church.
Why is Jesse Watters standing in front of a large poster of hot dogs? Is that art?
This planet is more like a factory for Johnny Depp and Neil McCoy dummy routine. I wouldn’t exchange being them. I love my freedom. Or is it because of Nibiru?

EeeVee do you know about the great unveiling?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nocleant
reply to post by EeVee

Do fusion centers have something to do with planet x.

Not much to say on that. We aren’t evolving. Either by private space or government. Yeah. Plenty of vaccines we can give to the homeless. Spleen my hand, says Jimmy Church.
Why is Jesse Watters standing in front of a large poster of hot dogs? Is that art?
This planet is more like a factory for Johnny Depp and Neil McCoy dummy routine. I wouldn’t exchange being them. I love my freedom. Or is it because of Nibiru?

EeeVee do you know about the great unveiling?

Congratulations on a post that didn't make any sense.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join