It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mommy ghosts... My 2 1/2 year old said this to me the other night...guidance please!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I think its very sad (and wrong) for you to instill your silly supernatural fantasies on your child. Thats all i have to say about that. Poor kid.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
I think its very sad (and wrong) for you to instill your silly supernatural fantasies on your child. Thats all i have to say about that. Poor kid.

Really? You sound like my mother when I was a kid. Always telling me it wasn't real or I was seeing things. I know damn well I wasn't and I still see things!

There is so much in this world we can't explain.

What's sad is your close mind.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Whelp, you know "ghosts" exist, so why be surprised the little tyke sees some? Likely has the genes to see 'em... accept it, duly note it, and move on.

That said, as ghosts are likely mostly folks who've dropped the meat-bag, there are likely good ones and ones you wouldn't want anywhere near any innocent soul... so what to do?

Praying to a zombie/sun cult figure corrupted by a millennia of power struggles isn't likely the best call... but I'd think the "mommy ghost" moniker gets across a protective role, so say "thanks" to the "empty" room and hope for the best.

If the kid starts crying and seeing red eyes and such... move... pretty simple. No tithing or boring Sunday mornings needed.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I think its very sad not to have an open dialog about what experiences are happening......

And to instill silly hardline, cynical, non pliable mindsets into the psyche of a child...........

Thats all i have to say about that

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
Well said. He also should have noticed that she said that she had no idea where her son got that word, indicating that she never told it to him.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Attention Please -

Keep the conversation civil please, off of opinions of each other and don't ruin the thread with tit for tat garbage.

Do not reply to this post.

Blaine91555
edit on 1/16/2016 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

What do they look like?

Where do they come from?

Do they talk to you?

What's their names?

Is Jesus real?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

Really? You sound like my mother when I was a kid. Always telling me it wasn't real or I was seeing things. I know damn well I wasn't and I still see things!

Many people believe that intelligence, and life are limited to human and animal experience but everything in this world blossoms from life and intelligence and it exist in many forms we cannot understand.

There are many worlds and universes and frequencies that exist.

(post by blupblup removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Cleansing Ritual:

"95.7 Questioner: Let me see if I have the scenario correctly. I’ll repeat my version of it. We would hang garlic, fresh-cut garlic in the area of the wet bar and the area of the bedroom that is adjacent to the kitchen area. We would salt all window sills and all outer wall door sills and then sprinkle blessed water from our fingers on all of the salted areas. We would then say appropriate words to bid farewell to lower astrals. Those words I am not sure of. Would Ra comment on the scenario that I’ve just stated?

Ra: I am Ra. Your grasp of our suggestions is good. We note that the salt be poured in the straight line with no gaps. There are various ritual words of blessing and farewell to entities such as you are removing. We might suggest the following.

When the salt is laid you may repeat “We praise the One Creator which gave to salt the ability to enable those friends, to which we wish to bid farewell, to find a new home.”

As the water is sprinkled you may say “We give thanks to the One Creator for the gift of water. Over it the Creator moves Its hand and stirs Its will to be done.”

The hanging of the cut garlic may be accompanied by the words “We praise the One Creator for the gift of garlic and bless its ability to offer to those friends to whom we wish to bid farewell the arrow which points their way of egress.”

When the sweeping is done you may say “We praise the One Creator and give thanksgiving for the spiritual cleanliness of this dwelling place.

As the garlic is burned you may say “We give thanks to the One Creator for the gift of spiritual cleanliness in our dwelling place and seal the departure of all those who have left by this exit by the consuming of this substance.”

"96.14 Questioner: Would Ra comment on the technique of blessing the water we will use to sprinkle on the salt? I assume we just sprinkle the water directly off of our finger tips onto the line of salt. And also how much, in general, should be sprinkled on the salt? How wet we should get it? This is trivial, but I’d like to get it right.

Ra: I am Ra. The blessing of the water may be that one we have previously given, or it may be that one which is written within the liturgy of this instrument’s distortion of the worship of the One Creator, or it may simply be obtained from what you call your Catholic Church in the form of holy water.

(1)The intention of blessing is the notable feature of blessed water. The water may be sprinkled not so that all salt is soaked but so that a goodly portion has been dampened. This is not a physical working. The substances need to be seen in their ideal state so that water may be seen to be enabling the salt."

"95.5 Questioner: I am assuming that we would prepare the blessed water the same as we prepare the water for the instrument to drink after a session and then would wipe the windows and doors with this water… probably have to be done in a bucket, and… I would like to know if this is correct, and what was meant by salting of the windows and doors?

Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, you may bless the water yourselves or may request so-called holy water from any blessed place; that is, blessed by intention. Secondly, the water shall be carefully shaken from the fingers along the sills of all windows and doors as they have been opened. Thirdly, prior to the sprinkling of this cleansing, blessing sacrament of water, the salt shall be trailed along these sills in a line and again allowed to exist in this configuration for 36 to 48 hours. Then the virgin broom may ritually sweep the salt out of each window and doorway, sweeping with each stroke the less fortunate of the vibrations within the dwelling which might find coexistence with your group difficult."

(1)You may bless the water yourself with a prayer of your choice. Water responds to your intent.
edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

More: www.lawofone.info...
edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

Many people believe that intelligence, and life are limited to human and animal experience but everything in this world blossoms from life and intelligence and it exist in many forms we cannot understand.

There are many worlds and universes and frequencies that exist.

Please offer a shred of proof for other worlds and universes...anything will do. please

Or is this something that doesn't require proof....cuz you "just know" right?. Thank god mainstream science doesn't follow your "i just know " rules or we would still be living in the bronze age.

You guys cant even agree on what else is meant to be out there!

And yes, we know there are many frequencies. Thats science.

edit on 19-1-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Haha your humor, I like it!

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
Well said. He also should have noticed that she said that she had no idea where her son got that word, indicating that she never told it to him.

Nope I don't talk about my other worldly experiences with him. Last night he said "ghost Michael go bye bye" and that gave me chills, my ex husbands fathers name is Michael and he passed before my son was born.

He also asked me for an alien lol he was watching a Paw Patrol (kids show) episode with an alien and a ufo and he loved it and has been asking for an alien and spaceship. Now that's not unusual lol I do talk about aliens often with people when he is around.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver
I'm sure you have Star Wars memorabilia as well, being the big time Trekkie that you are. Did that irritate you or make you laugh? I was going for the laugh.
edit on 23-1-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
A stinking Succubus can come to anyone at any age. You will always call people like me crazy until you get one. At the time I was not religious, into anything spiritual, drugs or anything strange. I was a horrifically boring a person without any stress, problems, worries, needs or concerns. Sucked coming out of nowhere and invading my sleep space for those months.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join