It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Marshall - B.O.B - Tila Tequila ---- Human Cloning

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
donaldmarshall.proboards.com...
donaldmarshallrevolution.com...
uk.complex.com...
twitter.com...
www.youtube.com...
twitter.com...
www.facebook.com...

Bloke named donald marshall tells the world about human cloning, vril parasites and the illuminati

Backed up in B.O.Bs verified twitter (2.2m) and tila tequila is dropping hints at stuff

Seems like it's a disinformation leak, which makes it all the more interesting -- if you've noticed the V in recent political videos, maybe the prehistoric vril is what they are reffering to?

Eye of Horus is apparently an ancient vril warning and pyramids were built to trap em

Humans been cloned since the 40's - m.youtube.com...

www.facebook.com...

Check it out, wierd things going on..

Edit

Donald marshall explains everything including what vrill are.... m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com... - apparently shows the vril (special sunglasses reveals the vrill hidden in the human host ('checkout the crabs in the bucket') he also talks about clones...

edit on 12-1-2016 by SKurtle because: Links

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SKurtle
I have no idea whatsoever what you're talking about.

What is a vril, by the way?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I love it when old ideologies get spun into new conspiracy theories.

Vril is a form of energy thought harnessed by the nazi's during WW2, and is rumoured to have been used during their teleporting bell experiment.

There was in fact (historically) a group named the Vril society, and they have published works on their theories.

Personally they are one of the very first groups I found interest in while researching reiki and other types of energy displacement.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen
Well that clear one thing up. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The vril are apparently a type of prehistoric lizard that survived the extinction, they live underground and are parasitic, I'll add another link that explains it all.... a reply to: Skid Mark

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Does anyone else remember when Donald Marshall claimed he was tortured by Troy Landry (the guy from Swamp People) and a Bernie Mack clone saved him? I will say one thing Tila and Marshall will make for great entertainment and hopefully they can team up with Gail Schuler (if you don't know who I'm talking about I highly recommend you check her out).

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Check my updates!
a reply to: threeeyesopen

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Will do, and just to clear things up I'm by no means an expert on Vril.

I've simply had a great interest in my younger years on the subject.
edit on 12-1-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

A scalar silver force rod that Greys use. I'm told it's only got a few buttons and it's about 10" long.
A secret energy source the Nazis saught,and a secret society that describes advanced beings.
edit on 12-1-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Sorry, I couldn't watch the whole video. It's a bit far fetched. If all of this is going on why haven't they killed him to shut him up?

ETA: Also, he wrote songs for all those people? Anyone can say something like that.
I wrote all of Bob Dylan's songs. I even wrote them when I was in the uterus and sent them to him telepathically. See what I mean?

edit on 12-1-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

A scalar silver force rod that Greys use. I'm told it's only got a few buttons and it's about 10" long.

I have a fish scaler that's about 10" long. No buttons though.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Yeah, but I'm sure you don't probe anyone with it.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

After reading more on his take of the eye of Horus, I'm intrigued but I disagree.

Although it's always been a symbol of power, I think he and the rest of us misunderstand what the true power is.

"We" always label it under some unknown force like demons, or in this case reptilians, however what it truly represents no one knows for sure.

As a sigil I've always associated it with power, and maybe it's because I've read a lot occult writings and simply formed my own opinion but according to this guy having a tattoo of said sigil makes you a host.

Well I am not a host to any reptilian in any way shape or form despite my connection to the eye of Horus, so that's my updated opinion having read some more.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Not only that, but he has posted a current working email address, facebook page, and personal website...

ETA - Now I need your autograph.

edit on 1/12/2016 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Now I need your autograph

I'll give it to you on a dragon skull, signed with my official Jedi lightsaber.

ETA: You're awesome. Thanks for the laugh.
edit on 12-1-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
He could but it would be quite traumatic....

I don't think you could chalk that experience up to sleep paralysis.

So the vril are parasitic reptilians that survived the extinction. I assume parasitic in the psychic sense? Damn they must have almost starved trying to feed on triceratops or brontosaurus brain waves.

Physically parasitic? I think they would have been mauled by carnivore competition.

Underground? Hmmmm would they not die being cold blooded and all.....

I thought the Vril was akin to magical energy and the Nazies tried to harness this make believe energy source.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos
Traumatic to him or whoever he was probing?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I hear you, the celebrity co-signs are what gave it weight for me however.... a reply to: Skid Mark

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I hear that man, I read about that myself recently, but now I'm thinking it's all ruse to hide these vril creatures.... Apparently they are scared of telling us cause we will tear em apart for all the pedophilia and murder, so they want to blame it on vril, which for me explains the disinformation agents... Get the word of vril out so when they announce it, the info can be verified. We usually conspire about celebs, if we don't trust a 2.2m follower verified celeb, then I doubt it can get anymore official... reply to: threeeyesopen

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Lmao nahh, physically...

They can 'shoot' out what's basically there brain stem, it then enters through the and 'un-hooks' the human part, replacing the person. They have the memories and can mimick behaviour as a result. They vary in size and originally host dinosaurs and other creatures, but some are small enough to host/drone a human.

They survive underground thanks to sulphur pits giving them air to breathe and warmth, they wouldn't last on the surface as the sun would kill em, hence droning...

I think that aspect is a cover up they really just found vril. They apparently have tech, but they are not as smart as humans. Can only ID a drone by messed up eyes (it hey heal though) and brain scans revealing the parasite. It's a physical beast... Survived the meteor underground

a reply to: Athetos

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join