It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Marshall - B.O.B - Tila Tequila ---- Human Cloning

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
He's apparently scared of 'megadeath' - man made hell, where once he dies they put him into a clone body and torture him till death, over and over again... He wants it all exposed or he's doomed to that fate...

He claimed to have wrote airplanes and b.o.b said he didn't write it was just given to him and co-signed donald marshall some more.... a reply to: Skid Mark

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
And yeah, he admits he done some messed up stuff himself...

If we put it in context, this man claims that he's been at these centres since he was a child. He was born elite... We don't know how crazy they really are, but if he's born into that level of the elite, there's no reason to suggest they wouldn't value him... People like us saying we wrote those songs is fairly preposterous, but for someone in his position to do it, it makes more sense.

Writes songs in some facility, the song is sent to the music department where it's manufactured into a hit and is assigned to a certain celeb.

Apparently it's done using tech too, he apparently doesn't sit and write them all, they convert the frequencies from his mind.

m.youtube.com... - check out the mech suits too...

a reply to: Skid Mark

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: cavtrooper7

A scalar silver force rod that Greys use. I'm told it's only got a few buttons and it's about 10" long.

I have a fish scaler that's about 10" long. No buttons though.

You should get one with buttons.
The scales just fly off.
I think they had them at the outdoor show, but they were like 90 bucks.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Tila Tequila? Really? She just came out and said the earth is flat because buildings don't tilt. I'm not sure I'd trust her to tell me the sky is blue, let alone anything serious.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopenI think the eye of Horus(good God) is a sort of taunt. Set(Egyptian Satan) blinded Horus in one eye. You probably know this but it's just a symbol of evil and the more we see it the less evil it seems.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKurtle
apparently shows the vril (special sunglasses reveals the vrill hidden in the human host ('checkout the crabs in the bucket')...

The least he could do is not rip off the premise of a John Carpenter film.

edit on 13-1-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SKurtle

i got a bit lost there, maybe i have been vril parasite droned.. but thanks! this is totally awesome!
edit on 13-1-2016 by solve because: what who?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Different conspiracy ..but then again,we have to take YOUR story on that.
He asked.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No,no it's one of the things they supposedly hit Phil Schnider with, in Dulce.
It's a dull pearlescent silver rod.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
The least he could do is not rip off the premise of a John Carpenter film.

John Carpenter ripped it off from Christian Nyby and Howard Hawks' 1951 film "The Thing from Another World".
edit on 13-1-2016 by twitchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: twitchy
John Carpenter ripped it off from Christian Nyby and Howard Hawks' 1951 film "The Thing from Another World".

I was referring to the special glasses the poster mentioned and the film They Live, not The Thing.

edit on 13-1-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: never go in against a Sicilian with death is on the line

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: butcherguy

No,no it's one of the things they supposedly hit Phil Schnider with, in Dulce.
It's a dull pearlescent silver rod.

This fish scaler was outta this world. Just get it near the fish and the scales come off as long as you push them buttons. Don't try to use it on a catfish though. They don't have scales and weird things happen.
edit on b000000312016-01-13T13:21:13-06:0001America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jan 2016 13:21:13 -0600100000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I just spent a couple of hours on this.. very entertaining..

Pretty much all conspiracy theories wrapped up in one crabtastic piece,, i recognized lots of Lovecraftian elements, to name a few, the mound, and the whisperer in the darkness, that one had exactly the same description of the crab-people and their drones, and mind implants..

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Familiar with the Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest? Hilarious stuff.

Relevant because the Vril concept originated in a novel of his called The Power of the Coming Race.

Blavatsky & the theosophists ended up embracing it as did Hitler and the NAZIs.

Entertaining, but woo of the highest order.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Or that rain is wet...

I was wondering how she fit into all this... She's not the sharpest tack in the box, after all.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
She rings disinformation bells, claiming she's the one who's enlightening us and what not...

a reply to: seagull

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

Isn't that the case with MOST occult practices?
Are the keys of Solomon of infernal origins or an example of long fed Tulpas,based on a works of fantasy?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Just got finished reading some of her "enlightenment"...on twitter.

The "woo" factor is stratospheric.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

The "woo" factor is stratospheric.

Do you mean woo or poo? I guess it could go either way.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Here's the "b.o.b." he's talking about. He's a rapper, and he's talking about conspiracies on his Twitter feed or whatever you call it: mobile.twitter.com...

From what ive gathered, I think he has a new album out called "WATER" which is an acronym for: We Are The Enemy Really.

Eta Oh, and the album art has a NAZI flag and a flying saucer.
edit on 1/13/2016 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join