It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The rhetoric on ATS recently.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Call me a paranoid conspiracy nut... but... One member who posted a fair bit of propaganda disappeared for a while then came back as a totally different person. More eloquent, more knowledgeable on certain subjects. Almost as though the account is being used for ulterior motives.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
If you are speaking about me I disappeared because my mum has been extremely ill and Ive had other worries to contend with.

I also mearly had a breakdown after the Paris events and was put on anti depressants.

My thinking may be clearer now because all my anguish was coming from who we were allowing to invade Europe. I felt that people were getting through who wished us harm. The stuff I was posting wasnt propaganda it was stating 80% were men and most werent Syrian. It was also stuff relating to Rape crime in Sweden etc. I was extremely worried and frightened and couldnt understand why our leaders couldnt see the dangers especially as at the beginning of last year ISIS stated they would send thousands of jihadists through with refugees.

All that I stated is now being played out as the truth as I knew it would. The anguish is very much still there but at least after Paris and recent events I feel people are finally waking up and hopefully our governments will be forced to stop hiding the truth and deal with the very real and present danger.

No ulterior motives here just a very frightened single mum with an 88 year old mothet who is ill and a 8 year old son who in another few years will be of fighting age and if something happens before who I will have to try and protect!a reply to: and14263

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Very brave to say

edit on 12-1-2016 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If you are talking about me I find it bizarre you are paranoid especially as you responded by PM to my thread on depression. Maybe you should get some anti depressants too so you dont see everything as a conspiracy, propaganda or ulterior motive when you really know better!a reply to: and14263

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

I wasn't referring to you. I didn't even notice you post in this thread

Hope you're ok though.

Sorry I made you feel I was targeting you - I can see why you may have thought that.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
OK sorry my mistake obviously anti depressants havent completely removed my paranoia although I am feeling much better thank you.

Still think you could do with some lol. PEACE xa reply to: and14263

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Look everyone we all want the same things to be free to love and to feel safe we can all learn from each other.
I have made one resolution this year and it's to accept everyone and everyone has different views we gotta just stick together as a species.
I admit I'm a stubborn git at times.
We gotta do whats right and yeah I'm a dreamer always have been but lets all get on for a bit eh
I have had a drink and cried at bowie and just want his power and messages of love and wonder to infect all of mankind

Now I need another drink.

To be honest with you all I just feel really overwhelemd at the mo with work and life and just crap in the world If I had a magic wand man I would sort it.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Not mine ISIS propaganda they are using the facts that many Muslims have been killed by western made bombs and then with the rhetoric from people like Trump is not helping anyone.

In reality there probably are as many Muslims being killed by Muslims and

definitely more gay Muslims are being killed by Muslims...

PROPAGANDER IS NOT A ONE WAY STREET!!

Have we not seen other religious people asking for death to gays and such? you are missing the point of my rant.
I don't agree with any of the propaganda and it looks like you have made your mind up that all Muslims are fundies...

No I have not seen or heard other religions asking for death to

gays What I have seen is not recognising marriage between same sex,

some social discrimination....hardly in the same league as throwing

them off buildings!

If you think I have my mind up believing propaganda, then surely you are

guilty of believing the propaganda of the opposition. Just to repeat

PROPAGANDER IS NOT A ONE WAY STREET

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I know...
I think I have said it comes from all sides and people are falling for it.
Again you miss the point of the thread.

Just one.
Or the search..

www.youtube.com...

It is all bad it is the fundies of any religion which is bad we must fight them!!....
There are millions of peace loving religious people from every religion...
Accept one religion of course Mine!! with a membership of one...me! and will I tell you what it is? No because it's mine! Mahahahahaha I have had a drink and now in my usual silly mode.
I will rule...Oh yes with an Iron fist with a woolly mitten on Mahahahahahahhahaaa.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Would you like to see a religous death match to decide it all? Christians v Muslims? btw?.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Gonna come back when in a better mood.
Gonna watch kitten videos and listen to Bowie and get it all out lol.
Take care all.
BM.
xxxx

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I think everyone feels the same. Too many leaders not listening to the people who put them there. Too many wars again instigated by the leaders who dont care whether ordinary people agree or not (UK getting involved in Syria most didnt want it). Too many fat cats getting fatter whilst people are starving and living in extreme poverty. Then terrorists who seem to want the world to die.

Ive decided this year to just enjoy the simple things in life once again. A bike ride in the countryside with my child, a picnic. Make memories that dont need money and live for today because no point in worrying what is to come.a reply to: boymonkey74

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I would say that most religious people are exactly like that. Very few people are strict enough to follow every single rule of their religion one hundred percent of the time.

Whilst I agree with you I find it very hypocritical people call themselves

any particular religion, whilst they cannot fulfil the obligations of following

the said religion. Surely sacrifice and deprivation is what is required of being

what one professes to be?

That is why I don't follow any religion.

I have been re-reading the novel The Kite Runner - a beautifully written book about two boys growing up in Afghanistan right before and after the Taliban took over

Yes a very good book I read some time back. There is another good book I

forget the title of,which was written about the same time (could have been

the same author?) about a girl of about 13/14 who was sold off as a bride

to an old man, and the abuse she suffered. It was a very difficult read.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

We gotta educate the world.
It will come but fighting each other will just divide us all more and delay it.
Education is the answer to so much and It will not be a quick fix it needs decades to work but we gotta try I know we are on the same team here really.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
OK sorry my mistake obviously anti depressants havent completely removed my paranoia although I am feeling much better thank you.

Still think you could do with some lol. PEACE xa reply to: and14263

I think you may be right

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
When the Muslims start making a sincere attempt to clean up their own house instead of just TALKING ABOUT IT I will cease categorizing them as one negative entity.

Until then they are FAIR GAME.

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

The ones who make me laugh are the ones who are too PC to say 'pakis', which is what I reckon they want to say, so they use 'Muslims' as a euphemism.

Now hears a thing I do not use the word 'Paki' because it is apparently not PC.

But I often wonder who decided it was offensive? it is not short for Pakistani?

therefore why is no offence taken at being called a Brit, a Kiwi, an Aussie? Oh

and is the word 'Yank' still PC?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 123143

www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk... led_for_plotting_to_fight_for_IS/

This is about a idiot lad who was drawn in by ISIS near where I live.

After the case, Mohammed Rafiq Sehgal, the president of Bradford Council for Mosques, said, “We are again reminded by this case of our responsibility to remain vigilant of the misguided propaganda by the forces of terror.

"We need to see beyond the false utopia like image projected by the groups such as IS. The actual reality is something very different.

“Islam is used as bait by the terrorist organisations to influence and lure vulnerable minds to their cause. Hence, there is an added responsibility on the British Islamic academia and institutions to unpack and bring to forth the true values of Islam in contemporary Britain.”

People around here do fight it.
Like I asked before why do young lads turn to this? no future no money and like the dude said a false utopia...
Poverty lack of education is a massive reason why the guliable turn to extremism..
Forgive me mistakes a bit merry.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Like I said people are falling for propagnader both sides..

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Context of how you say it tbh..
Most of the time it is used in a derogatory manner I know many how just don't give a toss.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join