It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish Sex Assaults, Media Blackout Lifted

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Floke

The police say the man is born 2000 but since there is no way to tell because he doesnt have any papers it is not comfirmed .

Yet here in America were I was born and raised, served in the military, had a top secrete security clearance, cleared through more three letter agencies than I even knew existed, I still had to wait 3 months for a clearance update that was done about a year prior.

But they will let in a complete stranger from an area that is riddled with our supposed enemy, on their word only.

edit on 25-1-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word fix.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
lol, where did all the people go to, who say "nuh-uh, never happened, you can't prove it, all these stories are lies".

Did we finally cross the rubicon, with the thousandth proven story ?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

I belive the # has hit the fan so hard even the pc-people begin to smell it.
According go a new report from Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency, it is very bad and is going to get worse.

In that report they say that criminals now are in the buisness of running centres for asylums seekers. The profit these homes are giving is absurd so it is no wonder organised criminals are wanting a big piece of that pie. There are alot of rumours in Sweden about that the fires that has been on alot of these centres are not racist angry mobs, but rather criminal gangs profiting from their own centres and burning down the competition. (Also, what the media was not very keen on writing was the fact that alot of those burnings later was found out to have started inside the centre by immigrants.)

Link to report:
www.msb.se...

To NightSkyeB4Dawn:
Yes, are you starting to see what an absolutly absurd country Sweden has become? Not only that we let anyone in without any kind of id, we still let them stay if they turn out to be rapists, murderers and even IS supporters! We wont deport people to some countries no matter what they have done because those countries are labeld high risk countries and we dont wanna risk the poor rapist/murderer/IS getting into trouble by deporting him.. even if they are not a citizen of Sweden! So instead they can stay in our cozy prisons for a couple of months and then keep on living on our hard earned money. But hey, if we complain avout that, we are just racists...

I want ask you a question if it is ok, since I know you Americans seems very proud of your nation, and I can also sew why. What would you feel if you could not wear clothes with an American flag or wave the American flag because people would ask if you are a racist and they tell you that immigrants may get offended by you doing that? How would you feel if you heard some American schools banned the children from singing the national anthem... on the 4th of July???

I need to know, because I live in a country where that actually has happend...

I really can recommend youtuber "angry foregiener" and his english videos about the absurd Sweden. He is a war refugee from Balkan who came to Sweden as a child. I am not overly fond of his stand on drugs and some maybe wont like his profanitys, but the points he brings up in his view regarding the immigration and crimes in Sweden are spot on.

These three videos sums it up perfectly if you want to know how absurd Sweden now is:

youtu.be... - "Welcome to Sweden"
youtu.be... - "Meanwhile in Sweden part 1"
youtu.be... - "Meanwhile in Sweden part 2"

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It's crazy man. But we've been watching the prez and his lackeys here in America make excuses for illegal alien murderers, rapists, kidnappers, for 7 years now. Trying to hand them free $, school, drivers licenses, the right to vote in our elections.

So you'll have to excuse me if I can imagine it going on indefinitely over your way, without a bit of a hardcore action by the people.

If your govts are like ours currently, they'll just laugh in your face no matter how much proof you have. If your people remain civil and don't want violence.....they will be laughed at and waved off no matter what.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'm surprised that there aren't more plans for meetings and protests. Surely the people must be ready to act.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The problem in Stockhol Central now in Dailymail for a better translation than mine:

www.dailymail.co.uk... html

They also show a security cam video that made the headlines in Sweden a couple of days ago. A woman interfered when a man tried to pick pocked from an old woman. The man assulted the younger woman and spitted on her, all infront of the womans children. The event was caught om cam.
He was arrester and thanks to outside tips and identified as a man from Tunisia, deported from Sweden 2013... He claims another guy did this that looks like him, gave the Tunisian man his clothes and, according to the suspect, was probably the one tipping to the police... Even thou people on the same centre the man stayed on say the man bragged about the released video saying, "That is me" and he looks exactly like the man on the video and was at the time they found him, arrested and held at a asylom seeker centre for being in Sweden illegally.
edit on 26-1-2016 by Floke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Robert Reynolds

On 30 january, the immigration critic group "Folkets demonstration" (the demonstration of the people) will hold a demonstration in central Stockholm. Keep your eyes on that one..

www.folketsdemonstration.se...

I cant find any numbers, but I recall reading about they having 500 people signing up last time and now it is 5000... I could be big but it can turn up to be nothing.

Update: Here is a link to a webcam over Sergels torg. Here the demonstration is gping to take place.

www.webbkameror.se...

Update: I asked a friend from Stockholm if he knew anything about this demonstration. He said: I will keep myself far away from that place that day. It feels like it is gping to be chaos.
He then adds: By the way, you cant move around in the Central station and central Stockholm anymore. It isnt exactly Swedish anymore if you know what I mean..

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Floke
I wouldn't expect one of these protests, however rowdy they get, to have much affect. I think people will have to organise with the intention of bringing about genuine change. It seems like a bleak concept, but when it appears that your nation has been invaded with the widespread support of politicians, then necessity will surely insight action with greater scope.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Somewhere in europe there are a bunch of leftist politicians dreaming of all the muslim votes they will be getting.

Just like the leftists in America and the illegal alien vote. They're trying to ramp up the muslim surge as well.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Just in:

Explosion at a mall in Stockholm. Shattered glass on the street and the police are there. According to a rescue worker, something has exploded but they do not know what. Witnesses are talking about a very loud explosion, windows shaking, glass shattering and a bright light. The police say there are reasons to suspect a crime had been comitted but they do not know what has happend.

www.aftonbladet.se...

Have no idea what heck this is about. The mall is called Mood Galleria and is in central Stockholm. Please dont be failed terrorist attack..

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Obviously some racist jingoist conservative blokes trying to hurt innocent muslims.

If it's muslim in nature, it will be because racist jingoist conservative blokes have been making them sad and mad.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
This is in Britain
www.facebook.com...
and not really clear to me their point I admit

warning NSFW
I'm sorry it's a facebook link, they conspire to prevent you seeing the youtube URL because they are evil

How long until this kind of group marches into hotspot cities in Sweden, Germany, the USA, etc.? How long till people are so fed up that areas "lost to sharia" (or close enough) -- there are places even cops won't go near -- finally have large organized gangs of locals visiting?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join