It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish Sex Assaults, Media Blackout Lifted

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
nyheteridag.se...#/

DN blames blackout on police - Police officer: "It's bull#"

Swedish media have tried to blame police for lack of media coverage after the August sex attacks on teenage girls.

Translated reports suggest journalists were heavily leaned on to keep the story suppressed. Blaming the police is a desperate measure that will only bring more contempt on the dishonourable individuals responsible for this censorship.

When rioting and looting was taking place in London all baseball bats and crowbars sold out. The looting stopped.

The easiest way to explain to young male immigrants the consequences of treating women as they would at home, is to show them the records of weapons sales after these type of attacks are publicly acknowledged.

Avoiding violence now is going to take a lot of skilful talking.

Welcoming 'refugees' is all about privileged people demonstrating how wonderful, generous and well informed they are.

It's time to do some skilful talking, privileged ones. You've created a cultural conflict, show us how clever and well informed you are. Defuse the situation. It's your pet project, you deal with it.
edit on 11 1 2016 by Kester because: spacing

edit on 11 1 2016 by Kester because: punctuation

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Yet more direct evidence of the folly of disarming your populace.

No more convincing is necessary when the official response is to attempt to prevent popular awareness of that fact.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
www.aftonbladet.se...

– De flesta hade annan bakgrund än etnisk svensk. Men det var unga svenska killar också, säger hon.

Quote from 17 year old Fanny who attended the youth festival where this incident occured.

She says that most of the boys were foreigners but that there was some swedish boys among them aswell.

She says the boys touched them n private parrts,tried to kiss them etc.

I dont understand where the cover up is ? Teenage boys slapping some girls on their bums ? I know,it is pretty rude and uncalled for but i bet the police have better things to do than sorting out teenage shenanigans at a youth festival.

+32 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

No, the police have NOTHING better to do then to prevent assaults on young girls.

Who are you to say what you just said? How bad does it have to be when a girl can't attend a public event for fear of being grabbed?

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks

No, the police have NOTHING better to do then to prevent assaults on young girls.

Who are you to say what you just said? How bad does it have to be when a girl can't attend a public event for fear of being grabbed?

Tired of Control Freaks

If the police was to arrest every teenage boy that has ever grabbed a girl on her ass than millions of teenage boys around the globe would be incarcerated.

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

The police are paid to keep the peace. Preventing assault is the most important thing that they do!

Boys will be boys doesn't work anymore - did you not get the memo!

what next? Are you going to claim that the police should not interfere with domestic assault because everyone knows that "he was just keeping her in line"?

Tired of Control Freaks

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

From your link.

These guys were very indiscreet. They took us on the butt and breasts and everywhere, she says.

Doesn't sound like the slapping bums teenage shenanigans you speak of.

Playing down sexual assaults is not done without motive.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

If you think its ok for a gang of boys to encourage each to grab a girls tits and shove their tongues down their throats, then I hope you are just as understanding when the girls bites his tongue off?

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
www.aftonbladet.se...

– De flesta hade annan bakgrund än etnisk svensk. Men det var unga svenska killar också, säger hon.

I dont understand where the cover up is ? Teenage boys slapping some girls on their bums ? I know,it is pretty rude and uncalled for but i bet the police have better things to do than sorting out teenage shenanigans at a youth festival.

How dare you put this into a rational perspective... This is clearly the start of the fall of western and northern Europe, its obviously a coordinated plot from ISIS to take down western society, one inappropriate act at a time... Drunken inappropriate acts were obviously completely unheard of by teenage boys before ME people came there for the specific purpose of destroying western culture... lol.

Seriously people, the slogan of this site is 'deny ignorance', not "believe the hysteria without question"... sure, its important to always have education and media campaigns about treating females with respect.

But to start claiming that this is going to be the collapse of western society or that drunken white dudes are unknown for trying to kiss a female in a drunken state is just delusional nonsense.

This whole ME immigration into Europe thing is starting to degrade into 1930's reefer madness mentality... Clearly there's an agenda and people are falling for it like moths to a flame.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

The easiest way to explain to young male immigrants the consequences of treating women as they would at home, is to show them the records of weapons sales after these type of attacks are publicly acknowledged.

Many of these refugees suddenly arrive in country coming from cultures that aren't as gender equal.

I don't know about threatening them, just teach them. They are trying to do that. Being overwhelmed as they are by the flood of refugees from war torn regions and all, the Orientation classes are a little backlogged.
edit on 11-1-2016 by intrptr because: change

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

You are absolutely correct. This is not the downfall of western civilization. But please do not downgrade what happened to "boys will be boys".

Girls in western culture are generally free to attend public events without inordinate fear of assault. Boys from eastern cultures are so isolated from girls that they take chances whenever they can in a practice called "Eve teasing".

Eve teasing is unacceptable in whatever culture you belong to. And yes, that is exactly what we pay the police to prevent! It is shocking that they tried to cover up the incident. Girls should at least be warned of the possibility of boy gangs swarming them.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
they should also be taught how to instantly cause a boys sexual interest to disappear. a boot to the jimmy.
or the groin grab.

edit on 11-1-2016 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

My parents told me about knee-to-groin when I was about 12. Never have done it, but I DO know how. Instead of some countries having classes on why rape is illegal (as if the perps are too stupid to understand it) they should have classes for girls to learn knee-to-groin. Then you run while the perp is on the ground crying like a baby.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Then you run while the perp is on the ground crying like a baby.

No.

That's when you take the opportunity to ram the heel of your stilletos into the SOB's skull.

Sorry, but I have absolutely no humanity when it comes to dealing with groping/raping bastards of the world.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

Then you run while the perp is on the ground crying like a baby.

No.

That's when you take the opportunity to ram the heel of your stilletos into the SOB's skull.

Sorry, but I have absolutely no humanity when it comes to dealing with groping/raping bastards of the world.

Apart from saying sorry, I think you have it right.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Every girl should have some type of self-defense training. Even something as simple as roaring in someone's face and yelling as loud as possible to draw attention to her difficulties.

Knee to the groin or a head butt to the nose all works for me.

My point is that this type of behavior is unacceptable in Middle Eastern culture as well! This has absolutely nothing to do with the immigrant situation.

This is plain old bad behavior and needs not to be tolerated, whoever the perpetrator is.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Yeah, knee to the groin, or finger jab to the eye, which ever ones closer, or maybe even a combination of both... that should teach them about respect for women.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks

Every girl should have some type of self-defense training. Even something as simple as roaring in someone's face and yelling as loud as possible to draw attention to her difficulties.

Knee to the groin or a head butt to the nose all works for me.

My point is that this type of behavior is unacceptable in Middle Eastern culture as well! This has absolutely nothing to do with the immigrant situation.

This is plain old bad behavior and needs not to be tolerated, whoever the perpetrator is.

Tired of Control Freaks

You are forgetting that these people aren't coming from a traditional, stable culture, but one of war and degradation. Even pseudo civilised countries like Egypt have a massive problem with sexual harassment and assault.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Yeah, knee to the groin, or finger jab to the eye, which ever ones closer, or maybe even a combination of both... that should teach them about respect for women.

Whatever it takes bucko. If someone sexually assaults me, I will fight back. Maybe you would like to take it up the booty? Just remember to be nice. They don't know any better, remember.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

You are forgetting that these people aren't coming from a traditional, stable culture, but one of war and degradation. Even pseudo civilised countries like Egypt have a massive problem with sexual harassment and assault.

So in other words, you are saying they are so unintelligent they can't understand the concept of a simple law? They are too lame to understand western life is different and we don't tolerate such behaviors? Or, if it's up to you, I guess we are starting to tolerate it, or we SHOULD tolerate it.

Sacrifice western woman to teach them manners. Got it.

edit on 1/11/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join