It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish Sex Assaults, Media Blackout Lifted

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: Elementalist

The police say the media covered it up.

I don't care what anyone says.

I care about what they do.

Police are cowards. Letting THEIR women be under such fear and disgusting acts... they are more to blame then media, there wouldn't be media/news on bullsht like this if they did their jobs.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xaphan

Absolutely spot on accurate and very humorous too, this is in part as well because in the west our birth rate has been falling as well as male fertility for over 50 years now, as if we were poisoned by someone deliberately as an attempt at population control that backfired?.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: DeadFoot

Perhaps if we want people to take rape seriously, let's not make a joke of it when introducing relativity and perspective?

Relativity and perspective? Really??? Not only were many women raped (some were even gang raped), dismissing physical sexual assaults because there was no penile penetration is not "relativity and perspective." What those men did to the girls/women on New Year's Eve is sexual assault... just as those same men would be sexually assaulted by other men if/when incarcerated for their crimes. THAT is relative.

No that is a strawman and an emotionally charged response to a conversation that never happened.

And that you would excuse their bad behavior while protecting them from their own bad behavior is the most telling thing about your reply to me.

Excuse me? Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Please point to where I stated anything of the sort. If it were up to me, they never would've been there in the first place. I don't think they should be in jail wasting tax dollars, I think they should be deported and continue being human garbage in the #bucket of a country that they came from.

So I repeat: All you guys who think sexually assaulting others is fine and dandy can all be thrown together in a prison cell and assault/be assaulted to your heart's eternal delight. Just leave us girls/women out of it. And no, I'm not joking.

And I repeat, that is a very juvenile standpoint that pales your defense against rape in general. Painting a rape-heavy situation such as what happens in mens' prison as a "good thing" is not helping your anti-rape plight. That's really my entire point. And don't try to convince me that it's not meant to be clever/humourous.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
derailers gonna derail. lol, start an argument about women vs. men to dead-end the discussion of the raping & pillaging muslims.

so now the cops are hinting that the growing rape & crime problem may be spinning out of control and everybody needs to start worrying.....but they really still don't want to admit it's happening or any of the details of it.

Pretty hard to believe. Like a bad dystopian sci-fi flick. I think I saw this already, in 28 Days Later.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

originally posted by: Xaphan

Absolutely spot on accurate and very humorous too, this is in part as well because in the west our birth rate has been falling as well as male fertility for over 50 years now, as if we were poisoned by someone deliberately as an attempt at population control that backfired?.
plastics. plastic drink bottles, milk containers, soda and food can linings all release estrogen mimic chemicals into food and drinks. over time this reduces male hormones and fertility in males and also messes up a woman's hormone cycles too. these endocrine mimics lock on to hormone docking receptors and keep the real hormones from bonding at receptor sites.

This coupled with easy access to pharmaceutical birth control and abortion act to decrease reproductive rates of western populations. I have read that as many as 75 percent of ethnic African pregnancies end in abortion. not only are men and women less capable of having babies naturally due to leached estrogen mimics but we often kill any babies that manage to get conceived despite decreased fertility.

Additional thoughts: I believe i read that BC and other hormone pharmaceuticals make it through the body and into the sewers where the waste water is recycled and the BC pharma does not get eliminated. so if you are drinking municipal water you are drinking hormones too. also poultry and meat are fed hormones to force rapid growth and larger breast. and then we eat that and get some of the hormones as well. And maybe the antibiotics they feed our poultry and meat sources also alters our gut fauna. gut fauna are very much involved in immunity and other systems in the body.
edit on 12-1-2016 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2016 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Some people theorize that Bisphenol A is the culprit in reduced male fertility, as well as an entire laundry list of other problems, such as reduced testosterone in men, which could account for the fact that more and more men these days seem to be indifferent introverted beta male turds.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Update:

"Nyheter Idag has proof that Dagens Nyheter daily not only knew about the massive sexual assaults in central Stockholm, but that newsroom head Caspar Opitz on top of that is lying about the newspaper’s cover-up. A text from DN reporter Hanne Kjöller to a police officer at the Stockholm precinct shows that DN was in contact with the policeman, and yet did not write about the assaults. “Bye – I refer you to Caspar Opitz”, says Kjöller and hangs up when contacted by Nyheter Idag."

nyheteridag.se...

On a side note, Swedish media is now competing in writing the most articles about sexual harassments. The big fat red line? It is not an ethnical problem, it is a male problem. Well.. duh! Of corse the men doing this are male... thanks for the insight!
I agree about not being because the color of your skin but we cannot deny that there are cultures om earth that treat women like possessions or even cattle, with no rights at all.

The wierd thing is that Swedish media has NO problem with writing about that when it comes to writing about contries and regions. They do write about women having it very difficult in the MENA-world. But it is just so wierd that when we see men from that part behaving in the exact way the media write about, because it is no longer a country but PERSONS, they no longer adress the cultural problems and it is simplified as gender problem.
Imo, it is like condemming Germany during WW2, but if a nazi comes to Sweden and starts to beat up jews, we say oh that is just a typicall angry male looking for a fight.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Tommy Deogan, a former politian and a person who has worked with this festival for twelve years shares his view:

"Tommy Deogan is a local politician, who worked with the WeAreStockholm from 2000 to 2012. He recently quit politics but he was present at this summers version of the youth festival, now famous for widespread sexual attacks of young Swedish girls. In his earlier capacity as a politician, Mr. Deogan tried in vain to get his more influential colleagues to do something about the annually re-occurring mass violations of Swedish girls at the officially sponsored event.

- Many knew about this. I talked about it openly, but there was no interest at all. It was rather me myslelf who became the target, for raising the issue."

"The last two years it has escalated to a level of aggressiveness that I had not seen earlier. During the years when I was active at the festival, it was more of that irritating guy who doesn´t quit nagging at a young girl that they should have sex with him. What we see today is completely insane, they pull and tear and insert their fingers into the genital areas under their skirts. Deogan, who himself grew up in an immigrant communtiy, believes that the newcomers deliberately target ethnic Swedish girls, for racist reasons."

From
www.friatider.se...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

And I repeat, that is a very juvenile standpoint that pales your defense against rape in general.

Oh dear... Juvenile? No, not juvenile... realistic.

Painting a rape-heavy situation such as what happens in mens' prison as a "good thing" is not helping your anti-rape plight.

I never painted it as a good thing... just reality.

That's really my entire point. And don't try to convince me that it's not meant to be clever/humourous.

I won't try to convince you of a darn thing. I'd have to actually believe that you could see outside your box to try. Here's you:

Men sexually attacking women/girls: "Meh. It's all about relativity and perspective."

Men sexually attacking men/boys: "Oh no! That's not funny!!! That's horrible!!!"

Your only problem seems to be with the victim -- not the action itself. Ain't nothing funny about that either. Nor is it at all clever.

(And do note, I never suggested any innocent men be put in prison, just the ones attacking women... the same ones you just want to send away so they can continue attacking women in their home countries... because that's so much better. Sheesh.)

edit on 14-1-2016 by Boadicea because: formatting

edit on 14-1-2016 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I would see it as education, many obviously don't know the consequences of their cross culture actions.

Tragedy here.

"The Lithuanian boy Arminas Pileckas, 15, was stabbed to death on Monday by a student from the Arab world after protecting a girl who the killer had harassed. Now the victim's parents speak out about the murder – and harshly criticize the Swedish media for portraying the murderer as a victim.
– In Lithuania, we are talking openly about the refugee problem. In Sweden, everyone is silent, he says.

The Swedish press writes that Arminas assaulted [the Arab student]. But that is not the case, according to an interview with father in the Lithuanian newspaper lrytas.

According to the father, the real background to the assassination at Göinge School in Broby, Skåne, is that Arminas had been in a minor brawl with the Syrian student in December. The Syrian had sexually harassed a girl and Arminas came to her defense.

– A week later, we went to the school for a meeting. The boy swore he would take revenge on him, and that is what he did, says the father.

On Monday, the first day of spring semester, the 14-year-old Syrian put his plans into action. He took a kitchen knife to school, snuck up behind Arminas and stabbed him in the back. The knife pierced Arminas' heart and he later died of his injuries. According to media reports, the 14-year-old planned the murder during the Christmas break by searching online for information about killing with a knife.

Had his "honor" violated
On Tuesday, Aftonbladet allowed the accused Syrian's father to present the fight as if it had been started by Arminas. According to the killer's father, Arminas was murdered because his son's "honor" had been violated." www.friatider.se...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

According to the killer's father, Arminas was murdered because his son's "honor" had been violated."

Like father like son.

Cannibals raise their kids to be good cannibals.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The journalist union paper from Norway "journalisten" write about is now. They have talked to the same man NyheterIdag got their information and confirms: DN new about it and chose not to write about it.

When they contact DN about this, all they say is that NyheterIdag is a extrem right wing hate site and journalisten can chose if they want to belive what they say...

But... dear DN... it is not NyheterIdag that claims this. It is the man who worked for the police who claims this! If a guy you really hate speaks the truth taken from another man, it is still the darn truth!

That man also has he tape recording from the DN reporter contacting him and the police have text mes from DN about this. All from august! Yet still they try to brush it of as info from a "hate site"
edit on 15-1-2016 by Floke because: (no reason given)

journalisten.no...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
As a side note to this I've read that it's now recognized large numbers of the migrant men lied claiming to be under 18. Their word was taken at face-value and they were not scrutinized carefully because of fear that would be perceived as racist. That was a few months ago. Policy change is now underway and migrants will undergo wrist scans to determine age. I believe.

By lying about being under 18 they get preferential treatment, better housing etc. Some have reportedly shaved their arms and faces to appear younger.

On social media some people have said that the 'young unaccompanied migrant minors' at the Sweden 'youth' festival looked more like men well into their 30's in some cases. The police reacted less because they were concerned that their actions against a supposed 'minor' would cause a backlash.

from one news source:

'Recent figures provided by the Migration Agency show that more than half of the 41,564 Afghans who arrived in Sweden in 2015 claimed as unaccompanied minors.'

Interestingly, since the Syrians are accepted and treated equally their numbers of incoming minors is relatively much much lower. Doesn't take a math master to determine what's going on here.

edit on 15-1-2016 by Airewenna because: typo

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Airewenna
'Recent figures provided by the Migration Agency show that more than half of the 41,564 Afghans who arrived in Sweden in 2015 claimed as unaccompanied minors.'

Seriously though... I recently lived in a notoriously white trash town for over 4 years, which is currently being flooded with Afghan immigrants, the biggest one I met was like 5 foot 4 inches!

Not trying to sound insensitive here, but most Scandinavian chicks would tower over these Afghan dudes... Maybe they are opportunistically taking a grab every ones in a while, who knows?

But there's no way there's any kind of brutal sexual assault going on... when it comes to Afghan blokes and Scandinavian women... just saying.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Everything about your posts is offensive and only shows you don't know what you are talking about. Perhaps you should not participate in these threads.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

If the police was to arrest every teenage boy that has ever grabbed a girl on her ass than millions of teenage boys around the globe would be incarcerated.

and they should be. Those grow up to be maladjusted assholes.

Really though. Only you are saying these sexual assaults were not a big deal. Would you tell the victims to chill out too?

edit on 1 15 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I think the blackout is back...just in disguise this time

www.breitbart.com...

New Police alert in Sweden..." attention citizens there is a dangerous rapist on the loose in the Lund area, the suspect is a tall, short, skinny, fat, black, white, yellowish man-ish person "
edit on 15-1-2016 by Noobarino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Everything about your posts is offensive and only shows you don't know what you are talking about. Perhaps you should not participate in these threads.

Well, rather than just calling me ignorant, why don't you attempt to educate me?

btw, I've rocked into a town after spending 3 months in the bush and been illegally pulled out of my car by the police... then had a male cop reach down and full on grope me, in the hope of finding some drugs on me, in the middle of street, well 5 coppers just stood by watching it.

Everyone tells me to just get over it, since I'm just a male and its no big deal!!!!

Yet you females are apparently some how so much more superior and off limits when it comes to being degraded in public... especially when the person has a dark skin colour.

Bunch of hysterical hypocrite's... but that's just my opinion, obviously!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Yet you females

I know it's tempting, but please, it is inappropriate to assume any one person represents another few hundred million of them. (The benefit of talking "to" other people instead of "at" them (worth trying), is that you would then be talking to an individual, and not a representative statistic.)

I am sorry a police officer groped you and in front of others. I'm sure that was invasive and embarrassing and a little traumatizing. There was another fellow on the thread who was groped by a woman when he was bouncer at a bar. I'm sorry that happened as well. Any rights are 'human' rights and men deserve just as much respect and personal space and freedom from assault as women.

Sudden assault from multiple people (of any gender, to any gender) IS 'assault' regardless of the detail of "how" sexual it was or "how" violent it was or whether there were four vs. eight people or whether they stole your wallet or purse at the same time.

The larger context here is that this is not a rare or occasional experience but rather, a growing pattern of experience which is causing fright and anger in the common people, and is being ignored and whitewashed by politicians and media.

When other individuals 'assume' that the women reporting these things are all exaggerating or something, that is so unfortunate. That really enables the worst people to get away with a lot and it is basically rude and invalidating since it implies that a ton of people are outright lying merely because they are women or something. I can kind of see how that would rile someone up. If we did that based on a person being a certain color or from a certain state or country it would be just as unfair, but probably more obvious. It tends to sound more obvious because culturally I think sometimes men and women just don't really 'hear' the way they devalue each other.

RC
edit on 15-1-2016 by RedCairo because: stuff

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
In january in Sweden, a mother and her daughter was at a playground when two men tried to lure her daughter with candy. The mother caught her daugher ant the men stardet to pull and tried to drag her away. Luckely, another man showed up and the two men ran away.

This i four reports of the incident:

sverigesradio.se...
www.ostrasmaland.se...
www.barometern.se...
www.barometern.se...

They say the woman gave a description of the men, telling what clothes they wore. And thats it. Not ONE of them give the description she herself gave to the police and at her facebook, warning the public about these men. Do I need to say they where not scandinavians?

It has even become a running joke in Sweden. "No description from the police and media? Oh, ok immigrants again then."

From usually pk-infested Expressen today:

"Journalists twisting (the truth.. dont know the correct translation) to avoid supporting SD (SwedenDemocrats).

www.expressen.se...

Several journalist saying there is a outspoken or hidden policy not to report about incidents that could benefit SD. As an example, about the honor related murder of Pela Atroshi, not a single line about it was written.

I though media was suppoused to not have political agendas and only concern about reporting the truth. I guess they wanna create a world of there own if the reality isnt newsworthy...
edit on 16-1-2016 by Floke because: (no reason given)

Omission:

An omission is when a person tells most of the truth, but leaves out a few key facts that therefore completely change the story

edit on 16-1-2016 by Floke because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join