It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unprecedented sex harassment in Helsinki at New Year, Finnish police report

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
One thing many don't realize is how different the Finns are from most Europeans.
They are far more accustomed to firearms and more pragmatic.
Less likely to put up with nonsense they believe they can prevent.
On the whole less receptive to the idea of mass immigration from any other country, especially from the Middle East.
Not the type of people you want to piss off.

Less likely, huh. Yeah okay. But from the above link,

He said that police had established a “very massive presence” to control the estimated 1,000 Iraqi asylum seekers who had gathered in the tunnels surrounding the central railway station by 11pm, many of whom appeared to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

Mr Koskimaki said that sexual assults in parks and on the streets had been unknown in Finland before a record 32,000 asylum seekers arrived in 2015, making the 14 cases last year “big news in the city”.

Sounds like their population is about as much a victim as all the other countries taking in refugees their governments dictate but the people don't want. I guess we're all in the same chithole. All our individual powers united could do a damn thing about it but won't. There are approximately 6 billion people on this planet. Minus a few million or even a billion leaders, including their military backup, we possess a lot of power. For some reason, we are content to play the victim rather than a rebel. We'd much rather evade the conflict, myself included. Keep moving further and further away from the big cities, hoping the crap doesn't reach us. We've lost our fighting spirit.

Which brings me to another point. I truly believe people have forgotten to rally and unite as a whole against opposition. There are a few willing souls but most are too tired, busy, scared, apathetic, medicated or stupid to put up much of a fuss against the evils actions of our peers.

I gotta hand it to BLM and Occupiers for getting off their asses and physically presenting their full selves, regardless of any personal agenda or intent. They went out and protested which is more than I can say for most people.
edit on 9-1-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I've written about this on Facebook and many of my friends who are female do not think that refugees would do this and is trying to make it into that I am a bad racist instead. Which I am not. I wonder why people are so ignorant? It is like they can't handle their pink bubbles bursting...

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
We have had years of asylum ponces here in the uk.. this stuff doesn't happen... you know why... because these scumbags would get f***ed up!!

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme
Media churning out propaganda, OP swallows it whole.

Seriously? And the Finnish police are in on it too?

Finland has ranked in the top3 least corrupt nations in the world for DECADES, and even the national government has a website detailing government plans, explanations of bills that are being voted on, and details of the upcoming proposed bills and which politicians support/against. It's a nation of 5million, so the accountability in politics is high. Some Finnish politicians careers have been ENDED simply by strong suspicion that they are taking contributions to vote a certain way.

And since you couldn't be bothered to read the damn article, the Finnish police apparently STOPPED the rape/assault chaos-orgy from taking place, so what exactly do you want video of?!?!?!?!

Furthermore, one more thing you should know about Finns, is they are the absolute embodiment of "SPEAK SOFTLY & CARRY A BIG STICK". I have dozens of Finnish friends, have spent significant time there, had two Finnish business partners and worked/raced with many. Finns are not Americans, they will not stand around and take video of atrocities, they are the type to see something like these assaalts and go stomp the attackers into severe unconsciousness, then simply walk away like nothing and never bother telling anyone they had stopped a rape.

That's an average Finn, some from the north might take a few steps further and never say a word ever to anyone.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Merkel and the other European leaders should have visited ATS.

Several months ago people were saying that all these young men from backwater, misogynic cultures, where women are treated as second class, were going compromise the host culture. They just don't have the social and cultural understanding to exist in liberal, secular and equal societies.

If it was not so horrific for women, it would be laughable. It's a disaster that will only get worse.

Thankfully, I live on an Island that has a different policy.

They know. They're not stupid. They're threatened by the PTB and they must have some real crimes to black mail Merkel with.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
One thing many don't realize is how different the Finns are from most Europeans.
They are far more accustomed to firearms and more pragmatic.
Less likely to put up with nonsense they believe they can prevent.
On the whole less receptive to the idea of mass immigration from any other country, especially from the Middle East.
Not the type of people you want to piss off.

Less likely, huh. Yeah okay. But from the above link,

He said that police had established a “very massive presence” to control the estimated 1,000 Iraqi asylum seekers who had gathered in the tunnels surrounding the central railway station by 11pm, many of whom appeared to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

Mr Koskimaki said that sexual assults in parks and on the streets had been unknown in Finland before a record 32,000 asylum seekers arrived in 2015, making the 14 cases last year “big news in the city”.

Sounds like their population is about as much a victim as all the other countries taking in refugees their governments dictate but the people don't want. I guess we're all in the same chithole. All our individual powers united could do a damn thing about it but won't. There are approximately 6 billion people on this planet. Minus a few million or even a billion leaders, including their military backup, we possess a lot of power. For some reason, we are content to play the victim rather than a rebel. We'd much rather evade the conflict, myself included. Keep moving further and further away from the big cities, hoping the crap doesn't reach us. We've lost our fighting spirit.

Which brings me to another point. I truly believe people have forgotten to rally and unite as a whole against opposition. There are a few willing souls but most are too tired, busy, scared, apathetic, medicated or stupid to put up much of a fuss against the evils actions of our peers.

I gotta hand it to BLM and Occupiers for getting off their asses and physically presenting their full selves, regardless of any personal agenda or intent. They went out and protested which is more than I can say for most people.

You're right, but the reason we've become complacent is a lack of need. The need is arising and so are the groups. Soldiers of Odin, EDL, PEGIDA, the Hells Angels of Finland, and many more Europa-minded organizations. Many are obviously supremecist minded, but they will become more and more mainstream as the years tick by and the average citizen becomes more fed up. Even the political parties such as Golden Dawn, Marine le Pen, Finns party, UKIP, etc are gaining serious membership right now.

The way things are headed in a few years many Europeans will consider Trump a liberal!

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: luthier

Some of the assualters did videotape their behaviour. And yeah its disgusting when people blame the victims. Half these people need to spend the rest of their lives in Saudi Arabia since they defend the actions so often. Especially if they are woman. They will love their stay.....we certainly wouldn't be hearing from them on the internet again.

They might if the Gulf states offered any help to the refugees.

Most are NOT refuges. They are Islamic plants by TURKEY to invade Europe. It is way too easy to see.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
If sick people like you are saying it is propaganda even at this stage when hundreds of women have come forward traumatised and tye facts are that 31 have beeb arrested 18 from Syria who have been in the Country a few weeks then prove it is. Tell us wise one what really happened because people like you make my blood boil. I was one of the oeople voicing my concerns back in August when I said 80% were young fit men and I believed terrorists were sneaking in. I was called every name under the sun and laughed at.

There were stories of weapons being found in Sweden in asylum homes at the time but apparently that was far right and then there was Paris. There was also a story of a man driving into a army barracks in Belgium with a bomb but then suddenly that just became a man in a car. I believe the real propaganda has been accusing anyone with their eyes wide open as being far right.

The real threat are the anarchists and far left who will do anything to push their sick agenda. Tgey are everywhere in the UK people deliberately trying to go against the people trying to stop radicalisatiin, the people at Calais encoraging migrants to riot.

so come on prove these poor women are just propaganda.a reply to: theySeeme

Yep, we had somepretty epic threads. We were right p, sadly...

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

How exactly is turkey going to invade Europe?

Eta: Europeans are getting pissed off and it hasn't taken long. It takes a lot to push us to the tipping point but once we've had enough, we will deal with it any way possible.
edit on 9-1-2016 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

How exactly is turkey going to invade Europe?

I think you misunderstood, he wasn't saying Turkey was going to invade, he was saying some of the "refugees" have been planted and are in fact invaders. They're already in Germany, so the invasion thus far has been going nicely for them!

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

There are not words to express how FURIOUS I am at watching this insanity unfolding in Europe.

I'm right there with you on this 110%!

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

She is dumb... She is too stupid to realize she is one of the perfect examples of western women that radical Muslims will sexually assault... It's sad really, that people's own stupidity will bring the downfall of what Europe used to be. And she went in smiling and everything, as if it was fun... Might have been too stoned to let her brain cells do the work of restoring common sense to her...

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Its easier to now understand why women should want to wear such ugly and de-humanised clothing in these societies.
I couldn't understand how a woman would want to hide her beauty and personality under a shroud before, but anyone can see the reasons now.

You almost can't blame the men because they are almost encouraged to do this when you think Sharia allows a man to beat his wife and all the other chattel ideals they are brought up with. I just don't see how you can humanise these men because most have the morals and predatory urges to something less than most animals.

A prostitute offering you sex is one thing but to rape it from a woman who is not, it quite another matter - to plan it is disgustingly vile. Those involved need deporting back to the dessert where they and sadly their families belong.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

This needs to stop. I believe that importing these people without assimilation is the hugest mistake Europe has made possibly this Century. I just can't believe people didn't see this coming, and the possibility that a lot of these women who were attacked probably went to bat for "Refugee"(Immigrants) coming in.

Ironic

edit on 10-1-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParanormalGuy
I've written about this on Facebook and many of my friends who are female do not think that refugees would do this and is trying to make it into that I am a bad racist instead. Which I am not. I wonder why people are so ignorant? It is like they can't handle their pink bubbles bursting...

Sorry to break it to you, but your friends may be idiots.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I like to consider myself neither right nor left. I wish most people weren't hell bent on one side or the other. I voted Obama his first time around. I couldn't bring myself to vote again for him on reelection but I also couldn't bring myself to vote for Romney(Voted Gary Johnson). I, from reading this board and watching everything in the news and feel so far right it's painful. I think we should take care of our own. I don't think it's ok for illegals to cut the line and be rewarded. I don't think we should actively recruit Muslims who's religious practice contradicts our values. This make me a right wing nut? We don't even take care for our injured vets who where sent to war for nothing but greed. You want me to respect illegal's? We don't pay for our Vets but I'm supposed to think it's ok for us to spend billions on illegals. I guess the liberals have lost me cause that's the kind of bat # crazy I used to feel about conservatives

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3
I like to consider myself neither right nor left. I wish most people weren't hell bent on one side or the other. I voted Obama his first time around. I couldn't bring myself to vote again for him on reelection but I also couldn't bring myself to vote for Romney(Voted Gary Johnson). I, from reading this board and watching everything in the news and feel so far right it's painful. I think we should take care of our own. I don't think it's ok for illegals to cut the line and be rewarded. I don't think we should actively recruit Muslims who's religious practice contradicts our values. This make me a right wing nut? We don't even take care for our injured vets who where sent to war for nothing but greed. You want me to respect illegal's? We don't pay for our Vets but I'm supposed to think it's ok for us to spend billions on illegals. I guess the liberals have lost me cause that's the kind of bat # crazy I used to feel about conservatives

I think what you said accurately reflects what so many of us feel.
It's like the left have moved on and have another special interest group to devote all their efforts to and to hell with the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EightTF3

Brother, to be liberal is not to be anti-west or it used to not be synonymous. The liberals have radicalized over the years predominately under a umbrella of America is bad, and anyone who supports America is bad as well. When you start from that logic what we see now is only a logical conclusion. I too believe in taking care of our own and in a more social way,but I will never identify with the liberal regressive of this day and age, however if every liberal thought and spoke like Bill Marher I just may!

Anyway, we have been screaming from the hill tops about the coming darkness and it is here, and you are seeing the radical regressive liberals battening down their hatches, the divide within is getting larger and larger it's quite unsettling. I think these radical liberal regressives, and sympathizers,and jihadis need to go put on a uniform and define some boarders, and we can come over there and have a grand battle and finish this bull#.

Unfortunately, that is a pipe dream instead our society will be degraded from the inside out and possibly end up in war. Wake up people, the radical left is a growing threat!

As for these Muslim extremists (no not all but a #ing large percentage) aka refugees imported en masse, if they are caught raping or involved in heinous crime the most severe punishment should be afforded, not limited to chemical castration, and obviously deportation, we must stem the flood gates, it is winter the exodus has slowed summer is coming.
edit on 10-1-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Racism in western society is considered taboo. Sorry but I have no respect for Muslim culture and if it were me I'd be considering using extreme violence on non Europeans. Anger is a gift and sometime hate is justified. No way would I sit back and let these people destroy my culture I'd rather destroy them. Sitting back and being passive will not work in Europe.
edit on 10-1-2016 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome

Racism in western society is considered taboo.

That's the problem. Anyone who voices a concern about immigration, or the cultural differences of those being received (with open arms) are branded as "racists", so as to close down any contrary view.

None of these people who want Western culture (e.g. women's rights) to be preserved are racist. But to point out that Islam is inherently a misogynist belief is (to some) holding a racist viewpoint. People just don't like what they see, and the explosion in sex crimes when Muslim men are received by countries is a clear indicator. Even politicians who dare to voice concerns are pilloried by the left-leaning "progressives" who seem blinded.
edit on 10/1/2016 by paraphi because: edit to elaborate

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join