It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unprecedented sex harassment in Helsinki at New Year, Finnish police report

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Finnish police 'tipped off' about plans by groups of asylum seekers to sexually harass women

Asylum seekers who met in central Helsinki to celebrate New Years’s Eve “had similar plans” to commit sexual assault and other crimes as those who targeted women in the Germany city of Cologne, Finnish Police have reported.

Unprecedented sex harassment in Helsinki at New Year, Finnish police report

I honestly don't even know what to say anymore.

We knew this would happen and by 'we' I mean those of us with a freakin BRAIN in our skulls!!!!!

We have a 15year example of how these groups view women in Sweden (1400% increase in rape). I mean what did we honestly expect would happen when we import a culture more sexually oppressive than Inquisition era Christianity into the most sexually progressive region of world (Northwestern Europe).....

Security personnel reported “widespead sexual harrassment” during the celebrations, police added, with women complaining that asylum seekers had groped their breasts and kissed them without permission.

“This phenomenon is new in Finnish sexual crime history,” Ilkka Koskimaki, the deputy chief of police in Helsinki, told the Telegraph. ”We have never before had this kind of sexual harrassment happening at New Year’s Eve.”

He said that the police had received tip-offs from staff at the asylum reception centres.

“Our information from these reception centres were that disturbances or other crimes would happen in the city centre. We were prepared for fights and sexual harrassment and thefts.”

He said that police had established a “very massive presence” to control the estimated 1,000 Iraqi asylum seekers who had gathered in the tunnels surrounding the central railway station by 11pm, many of whom appeared to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

Mr Koskimaki said that sexual assults in parks and on the streets had been unknown in Finland before a record 32,000 asylum seekers arrived in 2015, making the 14 cases last year “big news in the city”.

I know of this storyonly because a friend of mine in Finland told me that over 1,000 refugees were detained after they gathered in the tunnels around the train station trying to catch and rape/molest women on NYE.

There are not words to express how FURIOUS I am at watching this insanity unfolding in Europe.

Maybe I'm just some dumb American, but I sit here in Scotland right now, I've spent a good amount of time in Helsinki, I've been all over Germany, I've spent many weeks on numerous trips in and around London and all of these places are clearly changing for the worse. 10 years ago when I first started visiting Europe this crap was nearly unheard of...

I wonder are the bleeding hearts happy yet? This is what they wanted right? Or will they just play dumb like always? As dumb as they actually are.....

I just watched some hyper- SJW on the BBC in Cologne crying about how "racists" are manipulating what happened.... As if her opinion would be the same had SHE been raped by these monsters.

edit on 9-1-2016 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Merkel and the other European leaders should have visited ATS.

Several months ago people were saying that all these young men from backwater, misogynic cultures, where women are treated as second class, were going compromise the host culture. They just don't have the social and cultural understanding to exist in liberal, secular and equal societies.

If it was not so horrific for women, it would be laughable. It's a disaster that will only get worse.

Thankfully, I live on an Island that has a different policy.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Without assimilation, Europe is done.

It is that simple.

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I'm not sure "social justice warrior" is an apt term for those who excuse sexual harassment for racist reasons anymore. There is nothing "just" about their behavior.

It's called the soft bigotry of low expectations. It's the act of holding groups to a lower standard than than they would their own. This is racist for the exact same reason as its opposite.

Here we have a real, patriarchal, homophobic, anti-women rape culture asserting itself in Europe, and the SJWs are silent. That is disturbing.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

These refugees will not assimilate. I just read an article about 4th generation Turks who helped rebuild Germany after WW2 still haven't assimilated.

So are all these refugee all going to get a free education and feel more enlightened and accept liberal ideas? Naive fools....

No they're gonna get free money to build mosques all over and have isolated towns where no Europeans ever wanna enter.

Poor, Uneducated, and deeply religious
edit on 9-1-2016 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Its because the SJWs turn it around and say its just a bunch of racist liars. I just don't understand how feminists especially aren't speaking out as much as they do about... everything (militant feminists)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Here is an eyewitness from the Cologne rampage/sexual attacks:

I never witnessed something like this, I always thought this stuff would be some Right Wing Propaganda, but this was all REAL

edit on 9-1-2016 by 8675309jenny because: full quote

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Without assimilation, Europe is done.

It is that simple.

Screw assimilation, at this point it's DEPORTATION TIME.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

One of the enablers here.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I see the gnomes are in full force in this topic, interesting.

On a side note, are there any videos of this? Surely something as large as this (in days where a simple fight between 2 people is recorded daily) was recorded? Even for 1 second?

But alas, there is complete nothingness, just speculation and accusations by media.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Media churning out propaganda, OP swallows it whole.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

On a side note, are there any videos of this? Surely something as large as this (in days where a simple fight between 2 people is recorded daily) was recorded? Even for 1 second?

But alas, there is complete nothingness, just speculation and accusations by media.

Wow name calling and victim blaming how nice. You are truly enlightened.

It was such a fake subject that the refugees largest sympathetic politician has made remarks about the situation. The police chief has been fired etc.

Get a clue not everyone is a good person. Especially when they come from a culture that allows subjugation of woman. Most Syrians were modern Muslims before the war bit the bad apples have taken advantage of the situation.

And yeah my wife is from Europe, and so is my step dad. Plenty of actual dialogue not just liberal/conservative propaganda.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Media churning out propaganda, OP swallows it whole.

Like what? You are saying this never happened? Way to belittle the victims and ignore the problems.

m.independent.ie...

Oh and there are videos
edit on 9-1-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I think the told you so crowd should stay quiet for about 2 years.

This is just the start.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
One thing many don't realize is how different the Finns are from most Europeans.
They are far more accustomed to firearms and more pragmatic.
Less likely to put up with nonsense they believe they can prevent.
On the whole less receptive to the idea of mass immigration from any other country, especially from the Middle East.
Not the type of people you want to piss off.
edit on 9-1-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If sick people like you are saying it is propaganda even at this stage when hundreds of women have come forward traumatised and tye facts are that 31 have beeb arrested 18 from Syria who have been in the Country a few weeks then prove it is. Tell us wise one what really happened because people like you make my blood boil. I was one of the oeople voicing my concerns back in August when I said 80% were young fit men and I believed terrorists were sneaking in. I was called every name under the sun and laughed at.

There were stories of weapons being found in Sweden in asylum homes at the time but apparently that was far right and then there was Paris. There was also a story of a man driving into a army barracks in Belgium with a bomb but then suddenly that just became a man in a car. I believe the real propaganda has been accusing anyone with their eyes wide open as being far right.

The real threat are the anarchists and far left who will do anything to push their sick agenda. Tgey are everywhere in the UK people deliberately trying to go against the people trying to stop radicalisatiin, the people at Calais encoraging migrants to riot.

so come on prove these poor women are just propaganda.a reply to: theySeeme

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I guess maybe the women being assaulted had bigger worries than trying to video their attackers. The attackers were too busy trying to cop a feel they weren't bothering to video it either and they're getting smart enough to not post it on the internet anyways.

Or you're just calling these hundreds of women who filed police complaints liars.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

I guess maybe the women being assaulted had bigger worries than trying to video their attackers. The attackers were too busy trying to cop a feel they weren't bothering to video it either and they're getting smart enough to not post it on the internet anyways.

Or you're just calling these hundreds of women who filed police complaints liars.

Some of the assualters did videotape their behaviour. And yeah its disgusting when people blame the victims. Half these people need to spend the rest of their lives in Saudi Arabia since they defend the actions so often. Especially if they are woman. They will love their stay.....we certainly wouldn't be hearing from them on the internet again.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Some of the assualters did videotape their behaviour. And yeah its disgusting when people blame the victims. Half these people need to spend the rest of their lives in Saudi Arabia since they defend the actions so often. Especially if they are woman. They will love their stay.....we certainly wouldn't be hearing from them on the internet again.

They might if the Gulf states offered any help to the refugees.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Its because the SJWs turn it around and say its just a bunch of racist liars. I just don't understand how feminists especially aren't speaking out as much as they do about... everything (militant feminists)

You may appreciate this guys point of view.
The curse of "progressive" feminism

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join