It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you nominate any ATS members for President of the United States of America?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Most of the viable and worthwhile ATS candidates have been banned.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: KawRider9

I love tea and carrots.

Not as a combination though.

Here you go Charlie

(I think its green tea??)

I would nominate Benevolent Heretic

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Nominate me!

I would be the best president ever!

I'm a lazy git and big goverment would be to much work. I would scrap everything then then just sleep for the remaining term and let Congress and the state goverment deal with everything

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Ericthedoubter

Lol...I shouldn't even be mentioned in this thread, but bless your heart. Even if I was eligible, I would never take the job, because I do not believe in representatives, but in the direct will of the people, and in distributing the choice of policy creation amongst the people equally, so that everyone gets a say in all the issues that matter to them.

All that aside, folk could do a hell of a lot worse than the options you put forward. Good picks!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Nominate me!

I'm a lazy git and big goverment would be to much work. I would scrap everything then then just sleep for the remaining term and let Congress and the state goverment deal with everything

It would be fun if you were UK ambassador.
I would also like to make the proposal for grainofsand as minister of saying it as it is and Truebrit minister for all things righteous and correct.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

See above.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Nominate me!

I would also like to make the proposal for grainofsand as minister of saying it as it is and Truebrit minister for all things righteous and correct.

Ambassador to the USA ?

TrueBrit for PM! Grainofsand as home sec and BoyMonkey as foreign office minister I would say

edit on 8-1-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Nominate me!

Ambassador to the USA ?

TrueBrit for PM! Grainofsand as home sec and BoyMonkey as foreign office minister I would say

Ahem... (Coughs)....

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Nominate me!

Ambassador to the USA ?

Ahem... (Coughs)....

You can have the job as Deputy PM , if nick clegg can do it anyone can

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Same response as above...

Right, everyone is being lovely, so I am off to the pub before you all make me cry liquid patriotism into my beard.

Scratch that, been delayed...

It will be interesting to see how this conversation develops!

edit on 8-1-2016 by TrueBrit because: Delayed

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: crazyewok

Same response as above...

Right, everyone is being lovely, so I am off to the pub before you all make me cry liquid patriotism into my beard.

It will be interesting to see how this conversation develops!

That just makes you more suited mate.

Those that seek power are those most likley to be corrupted by it. So better to pick one that wants to avoid it

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: valiant
MystikMushroom and Buzzywigs

*ding ding ding* Winner winner, chicken dinner.

You def. get a job in the White House!

As I have said repeatedly, every US citizen would get a hamburger, cheeseburger, or veggie burger (their choice) one a year, provided by the Feds. There's nothing more "American" than a hamburger. We have this insane FEMA infrastructure, why not use it to dispense free hamburgers?

Oh, and the nuclear space fireworks. We're totally using our nukes out in space to 1.) see what happens and 2.) have a space fireworks show.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Nominate me!

Ambassador to the USA ?

Ahem... (Coughs)....

I was thinking of something less stressful but with all of the perks that go with job.

Maybe minister of unimportant affairs?

Long holidays, no real need to perform, great pension and no real way of proving my incompetence.

A really good job is what I am after here.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
President would have to be Crakeur with Lysergic as Secretary of Droll.

At some point there would probably have to be actual work done, so the cabinet would consist of kosmicjack and DontTreadOnMe, since women end up doing all the heavy lifting anyway.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Nominate me!

Ambassador to the USA ?

Ahem... (Coughs)....

I was thinking of something less stressful but with all of the perks that go with job.

Long holidays, no real need to perform, great pension and no real way of proving my incompetence.

That is deputy PM, cant get as unimportant and useless as Nick Clegg

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Nominate me!

Ambassador to the USA ?

Ahem... (Coughs)....

That is deputy PM, cant get as unimportant and useless as Nick Clegg

Then I will reluctantly accept this position.

As long as I do not actually have to do anything but still earn vast sums of money and make secret deals with industrial leaders that will secure my future wealth.

The things we do for this great nation...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ill go with Sublimecraft for Pres.....Since Wrabbit isnt around anymore, Ill take Metallicus for VP.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright
I accept.

We all know the POTUS has no real power

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I don't think there is anyone on here that I hate enough to make them POTUS. Seriously, who would want that job?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

originally posted by: valiant
MystikMushroom and Buzzywigs

*ding ding ding* Winner winner, chicken dinner.

You def. get a job in the White House!

As I have said repeatedly, every US citizen would get a hamburger, cheeseburger, or veggie burger (their choice) one a year, provided by the Feds. There's nothing more "American" than a hamburger. We have this insane FEMA infrastructure, why not use it to dispense free hamburgers?

Oh, and the nuclear space fireworks. We're totally using our nukes out in space to 1.) see what happens and 2.) have a space fireworks show.

we've done high altitude detonations

and the burger idea? LOVE IT
a lot.. haha

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join