It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump supporters rip up sign held by peaceful protesters at rally

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
A new low,

Two peaceful sign-holding protesters were heckled and accosted at a rally for Donald Trump Wednesday night — the latest in a long line of incidents where supporters of the 2016 GOP front-runner got rough with demonstrators.

Video emerged Thursday of the troubling incident showing two men quietly sitting at the Lowell, Mass., campaign event holding yellow signs that read “America’s Already Great.”

Trump supporters begin to confront the two men, the video shows, with one fan of the bombastic billionaire growing particularly irate.

“Do you think I should hurt you right now?” one rally-goer says to the two men.

Sounds cult-like, does anyone think a line was crossed?
here is the video
www.nydailynews.com... ( Not uploaded to youtube yet )

This same thing has happened many times, seems to be quite common, here is another

Where is the line drawn? Why do none of the other trump supporters speak out against this behavior - instead they encourage it? My god, could you imagine if a BLACK LIVES MATTER protestor tore a sign of a Donald Trump supporter?! It would be world war 3!

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Thu Jan 7 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTERNAL QUOTE TAGS ADDED, TRIMMED OVERLY LONG QUOTE

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

Aside from who is voting for who- taking poli-trix completely out for the moment;

that little Beyatch should have her @$$ whooped..
.. I give credit to the poor Hispanic, he stood his ground and held his sign right back up;

BTW - yes had it been other races, there would have been people massacred!!

Who ever the college or school is tattooed on her face and the faces of the accomplice, should be notified of this behavior... she should face disciplinary action, it looks like a rally on campus??

edit on 7-1-2016 by ReadLeader because: fr

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
That was stupid. What were they protesting?

Sounds like an ad for Trump.

"America is already great".

Booo!

"With Trump it can be even greater."

Wreck 'em, mob.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I thought you said there were no female Trump supporters in your last thread.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Dumb all around. Two groups of idiots trying to deny each other their first amendment rights.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

IDK if she was a 'trump supporter' any more than she wanted to shake her little behind on camera to prove how bad @SS she is/was/thinks she is....

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

It was so obviously staged.
The OP already proved there are no millennial female Trump supporters in his last ridiculous thread.
edit on 7-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This better not be the general mentality amongst his supporters. Would they be quick to rip up the constitution if Trump decides that its irrelevant to his policy making?

"My proposal is unconstitutional because its better!"

*crowd cheers*

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Inside the mind of a Trump supporter?

I would brush this off it it werent for the fact that this is not the first time this is happened at a Trump rally, any time there seems to be any opposition to his message (even though he likes to oppose his own message depending no who is interviewing him) people seem to get physical.

He may have plenty of women supporters, but this one will NOT be supporting him

If he was any time of man he would immediately denounce these actions and apologize to those people

How anyone can vote for this "Would be king" confounds me

Love Love,
AlienSupernova
edit on 7-1-2016 by AlienSupernova because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: theySeeme
A new low,

Two peaceful sign-holding protesters were heckled and accosted at a rally for Donald Trump Wednesday night — the latest in a long line of incidents where supporters of the 2016 GOP front-runner got rough with demonstrators.

Video emerged Thursday of the troubling incident showing two men quietly sitting at the Lowell, Mass., campaign event holding yellow signs that read “America’s Already Great.”

Trump supporters begin to confront the two men, the video shows, with one fan of the bombastic billionaire growing particularly irate.

“Do you think I should hurt you right now?” one rally-goer says to the two men.

“You don’t belong here, go away. Shut up, shut your mouth,” he adds.

“You’re at a Trump rally, ditch them,” another man says, referring to the signs.

The man then grabs the signs and tears them into pieces, prompting fellow Trump fans to do the same.

The crowd around the two bewildered men then grew excited, repeatedly chanting Trump’s name.

Sounds cult-like, does anyone think a line was crossed?
here is the video
www.nydailynews.com... ( Not uploaded to youtube yet )

This same thing has happened many times, seems to be quite common, here is another

Where is the line drawn? Why do none of the other trump supporters speak out against this behavior - instead they encourage it? My god, could you imagine if a BLACK LIVES MATTER protestor tore a sign of a Donald Trump supporter?! It would be world war 3!

I wonder how much the 'protesters' were paid for the photo opp? LOL

link   
a reply to: eisegesis

He already did that.
Donald Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to U.S.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Even if they were paid for the photo OP

What does that say , if they KNEW that the Trump supporters would get physical?

That says more about the supporters than the protesters.

Love Love,
AlienSupernova

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Why not?
Seems to work for Obama.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

He already did that.

I thought the proposed action was deemed constitutional? A little extreme, but the President reserves the right if they believe National Security is being compromised. Why is it unconstitutional?

truthinmedia.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienSupernova

Even if they were paid for the photo OP

What does that say , if they KNEW that the Trump supporters would get physical?

That says more about the supporters than the protesters.

Love Love,
AlienSupernova

Maybe. Maybe it points out the fact of professional protesters, such as Ferguson, MO. In my view is says more about those that cannot defeat Trump via debate and use disingenuous means to create some form of reportable smear.

Let's compare city wide destruction in 'left' created riots with the attendant destruction and even fatalities with a couple signs destroyed. Not even close.

Of course, you rise up in righteous indignation...LMAO. nice try.

You'd better off finding a viable candidate rather than the unending slime tactics used since, oh, at least Reagan.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Why do you believe they were "professional protesters"?

In my view is says more about those that cannot defeat Trump via debate and use disingenuous means to create some form of reportable smear.

The only people that have debated Trump so far has been his fellow Republicans. Are you suggesting these protesters are connected to Republicans that cannot defeat Trump in a debate?

Let's compare city wide destruction in 'left' created riots with the attendant destruction and even fatalities with a couple signs destroyed. Not even close.

The "Left" had nothing to do with the Ferguson riots. That idea is a product of propaganda.

You'd better off finding a viable candidate rather than the unending slime tactics used since, oh, at least Reagan.

What tactics are on display in this video?
edit on 7-1-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I saw a car last weekend with a Trump bumper sticker. The car and sticker were scratched all over with a key.
Wonder if that sign will affect the resale value?

Just saying that there are jerks all over.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

He already did that.

I thought the proposed action was deemed constitutional? A little extreme, but the President reserves the right if they believe National Security is being compromised. Why is it unconstitutional?

truthinmedia.com...

Ok there is a difference there. It is saying that Trump has the authority to do this. Which he would. Presidents have in the past instituted bans on peoples. The difference here is that banning all Muslims is a violation of the first amendment as well. So while he would have the authority to do this, it is still a highly unconstitutional action. All it would take is a challenge in the courts to overturn that policy.
edit on 7-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Best post in this thread...

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienSupernova

He has millions of supporters, one less won't make or break his campaign. He doesn't have to denounce what some (probable) plant did at his speech. In a couple or few days, we'll probably find out that both parties were paid off by Univision.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join