It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump supporters rip up sign held by peaceful protesters at rally

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hmmm...guess I expected better from Sanders supporters. But it looks like they're organized to sabotage Trump events through false representation.

Note, that unlike the OP, I didn't start an actual thread laced with faux outrage, about a ridiculous episode of rally sabotage.

Sanders fans plot sabotage of Trump event

Trump, who is making an appearance in Vermont, the home state of Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders, could have some empty seats in the house, thanks to the senator's supporters.

They have taken to Facebook to urge other Sanders backers to sell out the venue in Burlington on Thursday night by reserving tickets and not showing up.
“No, I have not converted to a racist bigot,” one Sanders supporter wrote. "I am just assuring that there are going to be two empty seats.”

The supporter then directed hundreds of other Facebook users to an Eventbrite URL to reserve tickets.

“Please share and spread the word so Trump gets the message that here in Vermont, we only #feel the bern.”

Burlington police officials have raised concerns of overcrowding at the rally because Trump's campaign has offered up 20,000 free tickets to the event, according to The Burlington Free Press. But officials say the theater where the event will be held has a 1,400-person capacity.

Trump took to Twitter to alert supporters that they should get there early since admittance is first come, first served.

thehill.com...
edit on 7-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Possibly related to stunts like this--->. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Maybe. Maybe it points out the fact of professional protesters, such as Ferguson, MO. In my view is says more about those that cannot defeat Trump via debate and use disingenuous means to create some form of reportable smear.

that makes no sense, The Donald has been utterly destroyed in just about every debate

Lets not forget the fact that he flip flops on just about everything he says depending on WHO hes talking to

This latest development with Cruz is a prime example, he contradicted himself within 3 months of each incident.

You can say a lot of things about Donald, but I wouldnt tout his "debate skills" as a strong point

Love Love,
AlienSupernova

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

He has millions of supporters, one less won't make or break his campaign.

So did Hitler, the amount of followers you have is not proportionate to how justified or "right" your cause is

Love Love,
AlienSupernova

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

originally posted by: xuenchen
Pretty convincing.

They seem to be using better caliber actors lately.

So was everyone in arena who was supporting the first video actors as well? Seems Trump has a long history of hiring actors to protest for him.

Yup.

Absolutely.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienSupernova

Wut? Utterly destroyed?

What debates have you been watching?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
a reply to: AlienSupernova

Wut? Utterly destroyed?

What debates have you been watching?

every single one hes ever been in, the man is mealy mouthed and its clear he has no idea what hes talking about, he either panders or rambles on about something totally unrelated, or spouts blatant false statements.

Look at how he responded about the Nuclear Triad, he had absolutely NO CLUE what he was talking about, then rambled on incoherently about how the nuclear situation is important, he had no idea what he was saying.

Then he makes statements like "Im the only one to ever bring up immigration" not even CLOSE to true

And when he isnt doing all that he is flip flopping

He cant even defeat his own party in a debate much less someone who honestly is his opponent like Hillary

Love Love,
AlienSupernova
edit on 7-1-2016 by AlienSupernova because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Interesting... You are comparing Trump supporters literally terrorizing someone to Sanders supporters encouraging others to buy tickets to a Trump event and not go.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What's interesting. is that you portray your interpretation of what I wrote that way. Interesting....

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

You may see "TheyseeMe"s threads about all Trump supporters being racist, but I don't. That crap we see is the crap that would likely be done in private, not on national TV. That's all I'm saying.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Terrorizing? You are scared of that hottie who pulled own a sign? Not one punch was thrown. Nothing.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Well if they weren't plants then they're pretty damn stupid. I say minorities because I know the OP's demeanor with his constant Trump bashing threads.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

You may see "TheyseeMe"s threads about all Trump supporters being racist, but I don't. That crap we see is the crap that would likely be done in private, not on national TV. That's all I'm saying.

Whatever you gotta say to keep the circular reasoning going.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Terrorizing? You are scared of that hottie who pulled own a sign? Not one punch was thrown. Nothing.

So you don't think the person being accosted may have been scared in the slightest? What do you think the definition of terrorize is exactly? Though choice of wording is completely irrelevant. It certainly doesn't excuse the actions of the lady now does it?
edit on 7-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienSupernova
a reply to: nwtrucker

Maybe. Maybe it points out the fact of professional protesters, such as Ferguson, MO. In my view is says more about those that cannot defeat Trump via debate and use disingenuous means to create some form of reportable smear.

that makes no sense, The Donald has been utterly destroyed in just about every debate

Lets not forget the fact that he flip flops on just about everything he says depending on WHO hes talking to

This latest development with Cruz is a prime example, he contradicted himself within 3 months of each incident.

You can say a lot of things about Donald, but I wouldnt tout his "debate skills" as a strong point

Love Love,
AlienSupernova

Really? I see his comments as outside the PC box....and smart enough to sit back when the rest are slugging it out with each other. contradictions? Sure , ditto the rest of the especially, Hillary. R...ubioHe ad lips, without doubt.

I won't hang him on that. When I said debating him on points, name me one, in either camp who has successfully negated his point on suspending the refugee program until vetting is properly assured? None. Just PC responses with zero back-bone to take on the issue...even though the vetting is proven ineffective as we speak. THAT is the type of debate I refer to.

When I see the so-called refugee supporting liberals actually apply that 'humane' standard on themselves and take refugees into their own homes, THEN talk about the 'obligations' of the U.S..
edit on 7-1-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Or these dingleberries...

www.addictinginfo.org...

The cops asked them to leave even. They did not. That would be non-compliance of a request for a LEO. Drag their butts out. This was all for show...and I am sure they will make the HuffPost...

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
There are a lot of Stupid trump supporters. He seems to attract low information/low intelligent supporters. Just like the two first guys in the video. I've seen trump supporters like this before. Bullies. I'd love to go to a trump rally just to put some of those out of shape bullies in their place. It would be worth a night in jail to defend myself and my personal property from people that stupid who think they're tough and like to intimidate people smaller than themselves. I'm not saying that all trump supporters are dumb...they aren't. But Trump seems to attract the voters that don't want any real policy...they only care about the sound bytes and patriotic slogans. Go 'Merica!

I'm not a huge Obama fan, but I just might buy or make an Obama T-shirt and wear it at the next Trump rally in Nevada. I'll film it for you guys so you can see what happens. LOL
edit on 7-1-2016 by amazing because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2016 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Oh wow, you peaceful protestors are scared of a little blond girl. She was probably just hitting on the guy for fun. Don't mess with Trump or us protestors or else we will get hot blondes to kick your ass.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing Who would you recommend at this point, I like Bernie but you know the establishment sucks. True, some are low info, uneducated just like democrats can be, most are not.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wow, talk about desperate... I wonder how much the tickets are...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join