It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former U.S. attorney: Clinton could face criminal indictment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

"They have reached a critical mass in their investigation of the secretary and all of her senior staff," DiGenova said Tuesday on the "Laura Ingraham Show" radio program. "And, it's going to come to a head, I would suggest, in the next 60 days."

It's still not clear how much trouble this will actually be for Hillary, but it hasn't gone away. Kind of like Fukashima, it's still here, just largely ignored by the media.

But this second part it what I have been thinking all along.

"The evidence against the Clinton staff and the secretary is so overwhelming at this point that if, in fact, she chooses not to charge Hillary, they will never be able to charge another federal employee with the negligent handling of classified information," he added. "The intelligence community will not stand for that. They will fight for indictment and they are already in the process of gearing themselves to basically revolt if she refuses to bring charges."

link to source

Laws exist for a reason. Even if your last name is Clinton, you are still expected to follow them. (although you can usually get around being punished for them with the last name Clinton)

I see this as something like O.J. Simpson's jail thing. We all know he was guilty of Murder, but he got off. He did go to jail for robbery. So KARMA did pay him a visit. KARMA is coming Mrs. Clinton. One way or the other, the families of, Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty, and Tyrone S. Woods, might see justice for their deaths.

And no, this has nothing to do with partisan politics, and everything to do with how you operate with people's lives. I hope you rot in jail you evil bitch.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm sure if it's as bad as they say it is, her legal team is going to be burning the midnight oil finding multiple loopholes and technicalities in order to minimize the damage (and avoid accountability, as per the usual)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This man is a former US attorney, correct? I wonder what information he is privy to that leads him to say this.

It could be true, and we can only hope, but I have my doubts this man has access to any real information.

Sounds more like wishful thinking.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Couldn't agree more. As unfortunate as it is... we all know deep inside she is not going to face any type of criminal lawsuit for her actions.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

That is all I need to say.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais

Couldn't agree more. As unfortunate as it is... we all know deep inside she is not going to face any type of criminal lawsuit for her actions.

It is very possible that she did not break any laws. I hate to say that, but so far it seems that the emails which may have contained classified information were sent/received before the information was classified, or it was classified because of certain terms they used.

For example, one set of emails were classified because it contained the word "drone". No classified information was being discussed, but because it contained that specific term, it had to be classified. The US government classifies damn near everything in the interest of national security.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

to think that in all her e-mail communications, as Secretary of State, she never ONCE, dealt with a classified e-mail on her only e-mail account is laughable. It's not like this was her secondary account, it was her ONLY one used. Wishful thinking is nice, but not at all rooted in reality.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

to think that in all her e-mail communications, as Secretary of State, she never ONCE, dealt with a classified e-mail on her only e-mail account is laughable. It's not like this was her secondary account, it was her ONLY one used. Wishful thinking is nice, but not at all rooted in reality.

She had two accounts. One was her official account with the State Department and she had the personal account on her personal server. The account in question is her personal account.

I'm sure her official email account with the SD has quite a lot of classified information on it, but we have yet to hear of any laws that were broken by her usage of the personal account.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
In order to bring her down they will have to bring others around her down as well, thats why it will not happen.. sorry to say..

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If only I had a dollar for every time it sounded like someone in power was going to be charged for their crimes, impeached, sent to jail etc..
It's about as much of a let down as a lap dance, you get all excited then they walk away and nothing ever happens.

I await the day this witch burns at the stake.
While they're doing her, maybe they could do Bush, Cheney and a whole host of others while they're at it.

At any rate, this is great to hear but ultimately I think we're all going to be let down in the end and the icing on the cake will be the crowing of this bitch as your next president.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

She had two accounts. One was her official account with the State Department and she had the personal account on her personal server. The account in question is her personal account.

I'm sure her official email account with the SD has quite a lot of classified information on it, but we have yet to hear of any laws that were broken by her usage of the personal account.

actually, if that was the case, none of this would have made the news. She didn't use the official mail because it was too hard to carry multiple blackberrys. You may have missed all that when this first came out.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I understand that and that is correct, from what we know. But I wanted to make sure others knew that she did have a separate account with the SD.

The use of her personal email did not break any State Department regulations and all official government correspondence was captured.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I understand that and that is correct, from what we know. But I wanted to make sure others knew that she did have a separate account with the SD.

The use of her personal email did not break any State Department regulations and all official government correspondence was captured.

actually, no. if that was the case, we wouldn't be talking about this now. And again, no, we have no idea if all the correspondents have been turned over. We don't know if this was her only server since inception, we don't know if she ever upgraded her hard drives or RAID array. We have no way of KNOWING much of anything short of "taking her word" for any of this. And pardon me for saying, but her word isn't worth much as a politician or a person. (IMHO)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

actually, no. if that was the case, we wouldn't be talking about this now.

Are you suggesting that the State Department never created an email account for Hillary? The reason we are talking about this is because she used one account and not the other. Of course she had an email account with the SD. That is what gave-way for the "two Blackberry" comment. It appears that she just didn't use it.

And again, no, we have no idea if all the correspondents have been turned over. We don't know if this was her only server since inception, we don't know if she ever upgraded her hard drives or RAID array. We have no way of KNOWING much of anything short of "taking her word" for any of this. And pardon me for saying, but her word isn't worth much as a politician or a person. (IMHO)

Investigators have received everything they have asked for. If not, she would be slapped with criminal charges. Since they have what they asked for, they are investigating it. It's also important to note that this is not a criminal investigation that will result in criminal charges. This is an investigation in to security procedure.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The Washington Examiner

I'll wait for some info not quite so bias to the right.

When Anschutz started the Examiner in its daily newspaper format, he envisioned creating a conservative competitor to The Washington Post. According to Politico, "When it came to the editorial page, Anschutz’s instructions were explicit — he 'wanted nothing but conservative columns and conservative op-ed writers,' said one former employee." en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The GOP will stall if they can. They want this to simmer until the Dems commit to Hilary, then they'll bring it to a boil. If they kill her off too soon, they still face a fight, especially if Trump runs as an independent.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

if they were smart they would wait until after the election that way Obama can`t pardon her before he leaves office.
It might not even matter even if she was convicted a lot of people would still vote for her.
remember marion barry the mayor of Washington D.C. he got sent to prison for coc aine and when he got out they re-elected him, it`s seems like a lot of people like be ruled over by losers.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: pteridine

if they were smart they would wait until after the election that way Obama can`t pardon her before he leaves office.
It might not even matter even if she was convicted a lot of people would still vote for her.
remember marion barry the mayor of Washington D.C. he got sent to prison for coc aine and when he got out they re-elected him, it`s seems like a lot of people like be ruled over by losers.

No, they don't want a dragged out impeachment. They want to win in the fall and don't care of she is pardoned after they win. It is unlikely that she would run again, so the dems would have to regroup for 2020. I think Carson is history and the Donald is a loose cannon, so the GOP has to do some smart politics; an unlikely prospect.
The GOP, as a group, has become the stupidest political party ever. People need middle-of-the-road candidates to vote for so they can feel that there is a chance that the candidate might represent them and then the candidate can get some crossover votes. In 2008, they ran McCain who seemed OK until he selected a moron as his running mate in a contrived 'let's pick a female VP' plan. He just picked a complete fool so he couldn't be trusted to make sound judgments as president. Then in 2012, Romney, a safe middle-of-the-road candidate was paired with the nut-job Ryan. The two candidates contradicted each other as the GOP pandered to the Tea Party and the religious right. They didn't have to do that, as neither group would vote for the dems, anyway, and with a hardline philosophy, they eliminated crossover voters. What I found telling was the GOP attack on Obamacare. Obamacare was a version of Romneycare, so they were attacking the concept of their own candidate. What a batch of incompetent dolts.
My hope for 2016 was that we would have choices that were named other than Clinton and Bush. So far, Bush appears to be gone but Clinton looks headed for the nomination. Getting rid of Trump, late, and putting a more moderate candidate in will help the GOP as long as Trump doesn't run as an independent and split the GOP vote like Perot did.
So many egomaniacs, so little common sense.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
And to think she could be the next president.

I wonder if she does get prosecuted would she go to jail or be under house arrest in the white house?

How can anyone vote for this vile being.

And to make things worse she is but the face of the operation....what stalks in the darkness is much worse.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Former U.S. attorney: Clinton could face criminal indictment

And I could win the Powerball tonight. I'm not holding my breath though...for either scenario.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join