It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

game of thrones [ TV ] sansa starks movements : SPOILERS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
HI - as i dont have netflicks or anything anf my memory has failed :

how did sansa stark ` migrate ` from kings landing to her wedding [ ransey snow @ winterfell ] .

its just a niggle - and i am not renting a box set again to find out

the books offer zero insight as the plot continutity has gone south by this point

help ?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Littlefinger/Petry Baelish helps Sansa escape from kings landing and he takes her to her mad aunt Lysa Arryn at the Vale. Remember the big hole in the throne room and Lysa Arryn breast feeding her rather old son! Baelish kills Lysa Arryn by pushing her down the hole! A while later Baelish has done a deal with the Boltons which requires Sansa to marry Ramsey Bolton @ Winterfell. NB Ramsey Bolton runs Winterfell after skinning the whole Stark houshold!

Lot's more. You are missing tons by not watching it all the way through. FYI You can watch episodes from dodgy sites on the net.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Man, you've changed.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Pretty good synopsis above, so that should catch you up.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
By horse, or perhaps in the back of a carriage. I don't think she walked.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

hey thanks - i remember the death of lysa aryn [ the skydoor or summat - the book description was different - but the TV version was far more impressive ] - now you have reminded me - but there was some bollox about a random wanndering minstrel in the TV clip that made me go WTF - when baelish said " he did it " and everyone accepted that

i have rented all the box sets - but as said - not prepared to pay again - and i dont use illegal sites

a reply to: and14263

i conceed i have changed - i am getting old and have been on ATS over 10 years - but am unsure how this thread has been instrumental in your observation

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
but there was some bollox about a random wanndering minstrel in the TV clip that made me go WTF - when baelish said " he did it " and everyone accepted that

In the book he tries to rape Sansa.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

You used to be short in your answers and take no prisoners. Since your break you seem a bit more, not sure really... nicer?

Perhaps I only saw one side of you and your posts.

I didn't have you down as a GOThrones person - but that's my error of judgement. It's not a dig btw, I like the skeptic with attitude.

top topics

join