It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do POTUS never visit Area 51

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I have often contemplated this question. Why do the POTUS never visit Area 51? I just know that in some form or another the Area has been used by the military since WW2.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
I have often contemplated this question. Why do the POTUS never visit Area 51? I just know that in some form or another the Area has been used by the military since WW2.

There are many areas that they do not visit - what is there to see there? It is just a United States Air Force facility for testing aircraft and weapon systems.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

Plausible Deniability :

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I think JFK did.
There was a story circulating that the A12 aircraft had to be renamed because Kennedy kept bragging about it to the wrong people.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

If what you mean is, why do presidents never visit wherever the hell it is that the military intelligence people keep the aliens, tech, and Gawd knows what else....two words:

Plausible deniability!

Seriously though, I have yet to see any evidence for anything solid as of today, but if there is some, you can bet that the President knows diddly about it.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
They don't have the security clearance. Lyndon Johnson was able to get some peeps in there to report back to him.

This is an interesting thread about area 51 and Presidents.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1/5/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

How can you possibly know whether he has or hasn't? The public doesn't know every single move he makes.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

What information do you have that shows if the President has or hasnt visited that Military Installation?

Beyond that why do you think it should be publicized if he has? In many cases OPSEC is more important that touchy feely communication with the public.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Why the need for the POTUS to return to the lab where they were manufactured from ?

They already know the place like the back of their 3 fingered hand.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

No, that was supposedly the SR-71. Allegedly it was supposed to be the RS-71, but Johnson mixed it up and called it the SR-71 so they had to rename it.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It's over their pay grade and clearance.
They are just puppets in the populace show.

I think that the very tip top of the military industrial complex are a few steps ahead of the president and the rest of the world for that matter. No proof just a hunch. Seem military men are cut from different cloth then politicians.

Zaphod might even have seen things that presidents haven't. I've been led to believe from some of his posts he has/had some top secret clearance.

edit on 5-1-2016 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
my question is how the OP knows that he never visits the place, hmmmmmmm. interesting isn't it?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

What information do you have that shows if the President has or hasnt visited that Military Installation?

Beyond that why do you think it should be publicized if he has? In many cases OPSEC is more important that touchy feely communication with the public.

This. We don't know everywhere the president goes. It would be simple for him to make a side trip on a Janet flight while he was in the area, and we'd never know.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
As others have said:

Plausible Deniability Mr. President.

-dex

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Simply because its a military industrial complex and quite frankly way above there pay grade.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
I think JFK did.
There was a story circulating that the A12 aircraft had to be renamed because Kennedy kept bragging about it to the wrong people.

So JFK went to area 51 and then he got shot?

I think you have answered the OP's question.

Thread closed...

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Why the need for the POTUS to return to the lab where they were manufactured from ?

They already know the place like the back of their 3 fingered hand.

Bravo! Funniest wisecrack of the evening!

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Why do POTUS never visit Area 51

I would say the lack of security clearance. If one did they would never acknowledge it.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

They don't have the security clearance...

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So you guys know for a certainty that the president has never visited Area 51, huh.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join