a reply to: AgarthaSeed
If you were elected in 2016 to be the POTUS, what would your main objective be?
Get rid of the corruption in DC. As long as you have corruption you will not get any other issue resolved. The following issues are all symptoms of
corruption: economy,finance,healthcare,racism,sexuality,politics,jobs,welfare,immigration, incarceration, SS,energy, drugs, medicaid, taxes,
All those issues have existed for over 5 decades and neither party has fixed a darn thing, but coincidently enough the largest Oligopolies behind
those industries are all making serious billions.
To even talk or concentrate on those symptoms while over looking the real problem of corruption is naive at best. It certainly explains why none of
those things have been fixed since both party only discuss the symptoms. They keep the masses chasing their own tails by not focusing on the real
issue but rather the symptoms.
What is your solution?
1. Restructure lobbying in America. Change from the current system of the highest bidder to a system that uses the latest technology to allow equal
voting for everyone.
2. Place Congregational term limits.
3. Remove superpacs and private funding for gov't campaigns by using latest technologies .
4. Create gov't employee incentives based on consumer appeal and ratings.
5. All Open meetings live and recorded with all parties involved (heck might be a good use of google glasses) . The only time that back door meetings
should take place is with national security measures which would have to be proven.
edit on 27131America/ChicagoMon, 25 Jan 2016 13:27:30 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)