It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tel Aviv shooting: 2 dead , 8 injured , 4 seriously

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
Second CCTV footage of the gunman as he starts his attack.

That is definitely not an M16 the gunman is firing, and the backback is way too small to hold an M16 anyway. It appears to be some kind of machine pistol. So why are they saying it's an M16?

I normally don't take stock in the first reports. Media tends to jump on any report in the first few hours. If there was a cover up, the first few hours are where most of the mistakes are found but the nay sayers will always have "media frenzy" to bury anything we were not suppossed to hear or see. And rightfully so in most cases.

These reports of "assault" rifle and "10 shots heard" are difficult to look into cause the videos that i have seen so far do not record the sound of the weapon. The one posted in the OP from inside the bar seems dubbed, no sound from the gun that I can tell.

You would think the rate of fire from an M16 and a machine pistol would be identifiable. Counting 10 rounds from 800rpm seems unreliable especially if 10 people were hit.

I do not believe it was an AR or M16. Definitely a machine pistol IMO. It really doesnt matter though.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
BBC World now reporting it may have been an attack on gays. Not sure what to make of this theory

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
They now claim to have ID'ed the suspect, even though they haven't caught him yet. Hmmm...

www.dailymail.co.uk...
Local media reports have named the alleged suspect as Nashad Milkham, a 29-year-old Arab Israeli man from Wadi Ara, who was arrested for trying to take a soldier's gun in 2007 ...
The gunman's weapon was later found dumped inside a green rubbish bin after he fled the scene.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
Witnesses say the man appeared to be in his mid-to-late 20s and wore protective eyeglasses and a windbreaker, while browsing dried fruit at a delicatessen before 'shooting wildly'. ... 'I heard screaming and saw a man shooting. He was brown haired wearing a grey sweater and fled the scene' ...

I thought he was wearing a black balaclava, and dressed all in black? Hmmm....

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
I don't get it, why are you stuck on criminals wearing all black? I mean I know that people who see a conspiracy in everything do but why does that jump out to you.

It's a 'tell' as to what kind of an attack it is.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
I don't get it, why are you stuck on criminals wearing all black? I mean I know that people who see a conspiracy in everything do but why does that jump out to you.

It's a 'tell' as to what kind of an attack it is.

Vs the common sense explanation that a criminal isn't going to wear bright colors .

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
The shooting happened outside of a Tel Aviv pub with witnesses saying a young man carrying an M16 carried out the attack , at this point he is still on the loose.
An eyewitness described the shooter as "light-skinned and not Eastern looking,"

Police are currently searching a wide portion of the city, from the corner of Dizengoff and Gordon to Rabin Square in the east and Ben Yehuda St. in the west. Police detained a suspect on Reines St., near the site of the shooting, after the shooter fled the scene of the attack, but are continuing to search the area.
Tel Aviv Mayor Ron Huldai said that at this stage the municipality had "no special instructions" and asked the public to enable the security services to do their work.
"We're still at the beginning of the incident and I hope those responsible get caught," he said.
www.haaretz.com...

New year same old sh.....

ETA
Latest reports suggest the police may have located the gunman.

Witnesses say at least 10 gunshots were heard at the scene, apparently from an assault rifle.

One witness who works at the pub targeted by the gunman said the killer first sat on a nearby bench and waited calmly until the bar filled with people, and then began shooting randomly.

In the past few minutes armed police have surrounded a nearby building and have sealed off the area as they move in on the suspect.

Residents have been warned to stay indoors.
www.israelnationalnews.com...

CCTV Video of the moment the shooting started has emerged.

In the 3rd video you posted and man runs into the frame from the left, running past the gunman who starts shuffling backwards in pace with the man running past him. In the 2nd video from inside the bar I cant see the same man.

Am I blind or seeing things?

I watched the third video first, then the second, I noticed it too.

I was expecting to see the person again only more clearly on the second. Only there's nobody at all?

Either were both seeing to same illusion or that is kind of weird.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: gortex
The shooting happened outside of a Tel Aviv pub with witnesses saying a young man carrying an M16 carried out the attack , at this point he is still on the loose.
An eyewitness described the shooter as "light-skinned and not Eastern looking,"

Police are currently searching a wide portion of the city, from the corner of Dizengoff and Gordon to Rabin Square in the east and Ben Yehuda St. in the west. Police detained a suspect on Reines St., near the site of the shooting, after the shooter fled the scene of the attack, but are continuing to search the area.
Tel Aviv Mayor Ron Huldai said that at this stage the municipality had "no special instructions" and asked the public to enable the security services to do their work.
"We're still at the beginning of the incident and I hope those responsible get caught," he said.
www.haaretz.com...

New year same old sh.....

ETA
Latest reports suggest the police may have located the gunman.

Witnesses say at least 10 gunshots were heard at the scene, apparently from an assault rifle.

One witness who works at the pub targeted by the gunman said the killer first sat on a nearby bench and waited calmly until the bar filled with people, and then began shooting randomly.

In the past few minutes armed police have surrounded a nearby building and have sealed off the area as they move in on the suspect.

Residents have been warned to stay indoors.
www.israelnationalnews.com...

CCTV Video of the moment the shooting started has emerged.

In the 3rd video you posted and man runs into the frame from the left, running past the gunman who starts shuffling backwards in pace with the man running past him. In the 2nd video from inside the bar I cant see the same man.

Am I blind or seeing things?

I watched the third video first, then the second, I noticed it too.

I was expecting to see the person again only more clearly on the second. Only there's nobody at all?

Either were both seeing to same illusion or that is kind of weird.

Damn! I was hoping someone had a quick and easy explination.

So far there has been no audio recording of the gunfire. Has there been? I have not heard it yet. And the different angles of footage are not matching. Koran found at the scene and name of "Muslim" released in the first couple hours from the shooters own father.

I dont feel like being called names and insulted for my theories today so i will just leave it at that. The pro-israel digital lobby are the most cruel and time consumming that I have experienced.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Must admit that was the weird bit, never heard an gunfire. Maybe it was a quiet gun or something, I just pit it down to the really stormy weather out here

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This after Hamas leader earlier this week came out and said that they will continue attacks, basically

No suprise

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Looks like an Uzi...
the voice in the background also says its an Uzi!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk... un-backpack.html
Israeli media has reported the alleged murder weapon was an Italian Spectre M4 submachine gun

www.timesofisrael.com...
Police... released a security still of the attacker, and said he was armed with a Carl Gustav rifle.

M16? Uzi? Spectre? Carl Gustav? Hey, it's all good!

www.timesofisrael.com...
Officials highlighted the extraordinary calm he appeared to display, in the seconds before he began his killing spree. ....

Yes, the Manchurian Candidate is always calm when he does what he is programmed to do.

www.timesofisrael.com...
Extremely strangely, even though police and security forces were searching building by building in central and north Tel Aviv for the gunman, they did not issue orders to Tel Aviv residents to stay indoors.

Not strange at all, if they know exactly where their boy is.

================

The Manchurian Candidate will always have a history of institutionalization, where the mind controllers are able to do their dirty work:

ejpress.org...
The terrorist is an Israeli Arab man who... was once sentenced to five years in prison for attempting to steal an IDF soldier's weapon. He attacked the soldier, hitting him and attempting to grab the soldier's M-16 rifle. ...The attacker was arrested the next day, assaulting a policeman in the process. .... He also has a past of drug offenses. He was arrested in 2005 after selling 1.1 kilograms of coc aine to an undercover policeman. He was sentenced to treatment in a facility under house-arrest conditions.

edit on 2-1-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Where did he get the weapon?

www.haaretz.com...
The suspect, a 29-year-old Israeli Arab from the Wadi Ara area in northern Israel, had stolen the gun from his father, who works in security.

www.jpost.com...
The father told police that he received an anonymous phone call from someone who told him to check if his licensed firearm, which he uses as a guard in a security firm, was in possession at his home. He checked and found his firearm but then realized that it may have been his son, the suspected shooter, who made the anonymous call.

What kind of weapon was used, and where did the shooter get it? Who made this phone call and why? Did the father not recognize the voice of his own son? Was somebody trying to 'paint' this family as being involved?

www.haaretz.com...
"We know he was being treated for mental [issues]," the relative said.

Ahhhhhh! He was being mentally 'treated.' Aren't they all?

www.haaretz.com...
"We haven't heard much about him recently. ...

Sounds like his relatives don't know where he was staying. Unaccounted for blocks of time are frequent in the patsy genre.

www.haaretz.com...
Another relative said the suspect was not religious and was not affiliated with any political movement.
"He is insane," he said...

Ok, so what's the motive? Lack of motive is another indicator of the false-flag.

Well, at least he looks suitably villainous. Look at those beady eyes!

Oh wait. This is the picture of the suspect:

edit on 2-1-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
All tragedy aside the mechanics of the videos dont match up. You have to stop being emotional for a second and ask yourself how can all the people on the sidewalk just disappear... the grocery store video is clearly the start of the shooting but the person he follows from left to right and the three on the side walk walking to the left dont exsist when the bar patrons react to the first shot.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Im all over websites and noone else is calling out the pedestrians dissapearing... no peds means fake video right? Come on people we tear tv and movies apart for bad editing all the time you cant possibly not see this!!! Thanks for your post I see it too

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Another anomaly in this strange case:

www.ynetnews.com...
Jodat Melhem's attorney, Nechami Feinblatt... told Ynet that the father's weapon, which is believed to have been used by Nashat to commit the attack, was seized by police several months ago on suspicion it was used by one of the family members to threaten someone.
The weapon was in police possession for several months, until the case was closed due to the lack of evidence. The father then requested the police to return to weapon to him, and police eventually relented.
"The fact the weapon was returned to him is strange," Feinblatt said. "Police could have kept the weapon. When police has a weapon like that, they're usually not quick to return it. 99% of appeals on weapons are rejected, because the trend is to reduce the amount of arms in the public's possession."

--------------------------------------------------------

About 20 minutes after the shooting on Dizingoff street, an Arab cab driver was found shot to death in another part of Tel Aviv. Is there some connection? Police won't say.

www.jpost.com...
The man – later named as Lod resident Ayman Shaaban, 42 – was found by police in critical condition in the vacant area on Yunitsman Street near the Glilot interchange ...
On Friday evening, police reported they had secured a gag order on the investigation into Shaaban’s murder.

edit on 3-1-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Netanyahu's Speech at Scene of Tel Aviv Shooting: A Shameful, Fear-spreading Horror Show

Netanyahu’s speech on Saturday — at the scene where two young men were shot to death and 10 more people were wounded, with dozens of memorial candles flickering at his feet — was Bibi at his worst. Not containing, not calming, not leading — a small politician. He was not ashamed to mention — presumably on orders from his wife, who was recovering at home from being questioned by the police fraud unit for hours on Thursday — her investigation session – that their two sons are around the same ages as the victims. He only forgot to mention that as the prime minister’s children, Yair and Avner are followed by a security detail at all times. They, thank God, are protected.

Everything else he said was a harsh, shameful, near-racist diatribe against Israel’s Arabs. He described the whole community, as gun-toting criminals and potential terrorists. “I will not accept two states within Israel,” Netanyahu said. Israel, he said, cannot be a lawful state for some and lawless for others, where “there are enclaves without law enforcement.”

He’s been saying the same inflammatory things for seven years. Who’s stopping him from eliminating the illegal guns in Arab communities? Who’s stopped him from “drawing up a very expensive plan to uproot the phenomenon, to build more police stations in Arab communities, to hire more police officers,” as he vowed to do Saturday? Who’s stopping him from imposing law and order? Opposition leader Isaac Herzog and his Zionist Union colleague Tzipi Livni? The left-wing nongovernmental organization Breaking the Silence? Joint Arab List MK Ahmad Tibi? President Reuven Rivlin? And has he launched a broad plan to clear weapons from the problematic settlements in the wake of the terror attack in Duma, which was allegedly perpetrated by Jewish youths living on the West Bank "hilltops"?

His sweaty attack Saturday night on the whole Arab public was cynical and shameless, even by the low standards to which he has accustomed us over the years. One might infer from his remarks that since the shooting, which was perpetrated by a young, apparently unstable, man from the Wadi Ara town of Arara, the entire “sector” has been celebrating the murder and calling for similar acts.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Yeah that is weird. If you start the 2nd clip and then the 3rd clip at 12secs they match up sort of. The cars passing match but that guy running or the pole don't seem to be there.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The facts are changing all the time:

www.dailymail.co.uk...
The gunman's weapon was later found dumped inside a green rubbish bin after he fled the scene.

www.timesofisrael.com...
Milhem still has the sub-machine gun he used in Friday’s attack, and plenty of ammunition, Israel’s Channel 10 quoted police sources saying late Sunday

They are now saying the shooter also killed the cab driver in another part of town, though they don't cite any evidence:

www.timesofisrael.com...
Police had said earlier they were certain fugitive Nashat Milhem, the suspected perpetrator of the deadly attack in central Tel Aviv, was also responsible for the murder of taxi driver Ayman Shaaban, which took place less than an hour after the first shooting.

www.timesofisrael.com...
According to Hebrew media reports based on police sources late Sunday, Milhem is now known to have fled the scene of the shooting on Dizengoff Street on foot.

The guy must have been a world-class sprinter if he outran at least three people running after him.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

The guy must have been a world-class sprinter if he outran at least three people running after him.

Stopped running now................. They got him www.jpost.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

To be honest I forgot this happened a few days ago. Reading the comments here makes it sound like a strange case. What else do we not know about this shooting?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join