It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tel Aviv shooting: 2 dead , 8 injured , 4 seriously

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Teddy916

Was literally just over the road from where it happened five minutes before the shooting sitting on a bench eating a faloffel. I asked the misses if she wanted her cake to eat after finishing the faloffel, she said she'd have it in the hotel. Thank the Lord she didn't eat it there and then! Defo happened, saw a stream of emergency vehicles of all sorts driving up Dizengoff.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Close call.... i also had one a few years back in Israel!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Where was yours? When you holiday off Dizengoff I suppose you always chance it as it's the trendiest street in Tel Aviv. But the timing was a little concerning. Mostly in Jerusalem visiting the Christian sites, to be honest that is where we thought we might see some action with the stabbings there, not in Tel Aviv. She had her cake, but didn't eat it......Thanks the Lord

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This author has an interesting take on the story:

www.intifada-palestine.com... r/
Israel was rife with rumors sweeping social media that Milhem himself was a Shin Bet collaborator who deliberately killed one of the victims, Shimon Ruimi, who was supposedly a Shin Bet agent or even his handler.
My source reveals:

“Nash’aat’s father, Muhammad, was/is a Shabak collaborator, and that’s why he got a licence for a gun – a very rare thing for an Arab citizen. One of his handlers was “Shin” (‘ש), a close friend of Shimon Ruimi. Muhammad is now being interrogated by Shabak, suspected of involvement in an apparent plot (possibly ISIS-inspired) to assassinate “Shin” who was in the TA pub with several friends, celebrating the birthday of one of them. Nash’aat used his father’s gun to fire at the pub trying to hit “Shin”, but missed and killed his friend (Ruimi) and another man (who worked in the pub). No other details are available, and it’s still unclear why he later murdered the Arab taxi driver.”

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join