It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Loooong Tube With A Bunch of Demons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

find yourself a Bible believing teacher or better yet just Get an AV Bile and believe every word in it is God's words and judge what these people teach by it alone.

Of course it takes a lot of work to study and rightly divide that is why many don't and rely on faulty scholars.

Interesting.

(you might want to edit so your post doesn't say "AV Bile").
Anyway - 'buy this book and believe' is not really a very good suggestion.....
not all will 'believe'. And, people can't "make themselves" believe.

I made a thread about that last year.....
How Does One "Make Themselves" Believe?

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

It is not about MAKING yourself believe. It is about having faith that the AV scripture is a fulfilled promise of God to preserve his word to our Generation.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Well, it kind of is.

Anyway - this is off-topic entirely.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
A private jet for protection from the disgusting demonic worms that he has no faith in christ, of protection from - is a neon red flag that you would literally need to be blind and deaf to not question - the diversionary excuses are always unimpressively gauche (read: the excuses of a 4 YO) - the private jet purchased with the cash extracted from folk, clearly, of a mental age much lower...

Å99
edit on 1-1-2016 by akushla99 because: Camels do not pass through needles easily

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: akushla99

I know people like that have their rewards already, but I wouldn't want to be them on the other side.

edit on 1-1-2016 by ChesterJohn because: spelling

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

I know people like that have their rewards already, but I wouldn't want to be them on the other side.

"A private jet for protection from the disgusting demonic worms that he has no faith in christ, of protection from - is a neon red flag that you would literally need to be blind and deaf to not question - the diversionary excuses are always unimpressively gauche (read: the excuses of a 4 YO) - the private jet purchased with the cash extracted from folk, clearly, of a mental age much lower... Å99"

Å99

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

This is one of the biggest turds out there.

Apparently stealing from someone then buying planes and hookers with it is called being "BLESSED"
edit on 1-1-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Yeah I read that already

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: piney
We are not allowed to judge them
Only the creator can

So wrong.
Edit: Only the Creator can say who is saved, I agree. We FOR sure can judge. he set up JUDGES to do just that. lol

We are told not only to judge are brethren but to condemn them. People have taken the log quote to another level.

I'm not flying around in private jets so as a Christian I can tell my brother "what you are doing is horrible". And it is.

If it makes one non believer look away in disgust, it is probably not a good example of the meek life Christ asked us to walk. Remember the whole servant thing?????
edit on 2-1-2016 by Kargun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Yawn...he didnt build a church. His message was co-opted by Saul of Tarsus (A Roman appeasing persecutor) and turned into a gentile embracing catholic "judaic sect" If any such church existed at the time of jesus the followers of James would have been closer to Jesus heart. But I'll let you do your own research. Its kind of better if you reach your own conclusions; nothing I say may convince you otherwise.

Peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join