It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Thermonuclear Explosion on MARS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Tx for the correction of this thread
All of us in this debate should at least know that Mars looks like a half peel orange (think that came from Graham Hancock). Then we get the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter which open the door for a possible collision (a billion/million or whatever years ago).

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

...orrrrrr..... this is evidence of the shadowy ancient elites destruction/migration pattern.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Interesting theory. Have always wondered if Noah's Ark could have been the move from Mars to Earth. It's a little out there but has always been a question in the back of my mind.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa
Sorry to mention it but star wars is not science fiction, it's a historical movie.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

It's neither.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
But it says a long long time ago. Lol

Trust you to party poop.

edit on 27-12-2015 by rossacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Once upon a time?

Quite appropriate for the actual genre, fantasy.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20193745]BlackProject[/post

Something to be considered is the ancient Sanskrit writings in India. The use of flying vehicles, Vimana's and the wars between the Gods. I don't recall if it was Vishnu or Brahma that had a weapon the exploded brighter than a thousand suns. There is a city over there called Mohenjo-daro that shows high background radiation. The skeletons found in the streets are highly irradiated and the bricks on some walls and pottery show vitrification which is only done with very high heat, such as that from a nuclear detonation.

Of course the science is scant in these regards because it would be scientific suicide to make such associations from ancient texts and be able to say any such detonation came from a technological device. It comes to mind the explosion over Siberia in 1908 that was the equivalent of a nuclear explosion well before we had nuclear weapons. If a meteor of particular materials such as Uranium and Thorium were to detonate in a once thick atmosphere on Mars, much destruction could probably be expected.

However, since we have developed Nuclear Weapons and the technology for fission reactions is not difficult fora properly trained physicist to pull off if there were any space faring civilization cruising around our solar system back then they would have similar if not more advanced weapons capable of said destruction. I wouldn't rule out anything considering how closed rank our academic scientists are and how quick they are to ruin anyone who would propose any ideas outside their accepted and dictated ideas of how everything evolved.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

I don't recall if it was Vishnu or Brahma that had a weapon the exploded brighter than a thousand suns. There is a city over there called Mohenjo-daro that shows high background radiation. The skeletons found in the streets are highly irradiated and the bricks on some walls and pottery show vitrification which is only done with very high heat, such as that from a nuclear detonation.

False

ancientaliensdebunked.com...
edit on 12/27/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

OK, you got me there. I just went and read about the debunking of that story. AA really put out some BS. I thought I read it somewhere else, but I have to take what the facts show, thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I have watched star wars multiple times and I don't ever remember that line. Too much exposure to Disney films will do that to ya though. You most probs have too many kids or never watched star wars before.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
A long time ago. Once upon a time.
It means the same thing.

I saw the original when it was first in theaters.
My daughter and I are going to see the new one in one hour.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Not the same thing nice try. Saying I was incorrect always goes down better. How many fantasy books that you were trying to parallel start with a long long time ago. Would you watch a historical documentary if it started with once upon a time? No answer needed.

Oh and I hope you and your daughter enjoy the show. We need the next generation to feel the wonder we all felt when young and watching it.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Ok. So you think that Star Wars is historical because it starts with "A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away."
Got it.

We need the next generation to feel the wonder we all felt when young and watching it.
I was younger then than I am now, but quite a bit older than my daughter now is. I thought it was a fun fantasy, not so much wonder.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Lmao. It's the oldest joke around. You know that then revert back to that point as though i believe star wars to be factual.my bad is only 2 words, it doesnt make you less of a person you know.you might wanna let your daughter go by herself so she can enjoy it. Lol.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

you might wanna let your daughter go by herself so she can enjoy it

We will both enjoy it, if the reviews and opinions of her peers are any indication.
As far as "wonder" no not so much. She, like me, enjoys a good tale well told. She, like me, really did not care for the last three.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
My current hypothesis on Mars is that the volcanic activity destroyed the planet's habitability.

I realize they are shield volcanoes, but the 4 main volcanoes, with an emphasis on Olympos Mons, would have poured out so much mantle material and polluted the atmosphere with CO and CO2, to me it seems plausible that they could have destabilized the environment (magnetic shield, air pollution, water evaporation, etc).

The planet is relatively small and holds the solar systems largest volcano. Just my 2 cents.

edit on 27-12-2015 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

They were bad stories...just visual spectacles. Adleast it answered the old how can yoda fight question. Enjoy your night.

Soz OP.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

Seems far too rational for my liking. Nuclear warzone is more fun.

But your idea for why the magnetic field stopped. ( less molten in core to establish a current ) sounds plausible

Other research has proven solar winds helped degrade the ozone layer once the magnetic field no longer existed.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Congratulations on having your works published

a reply to: Krakatoa

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join