It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Thermonuclear Explosion on MARS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Evidence of Thermonuclear Explosion on MARS

There have been various scientific studies on mars from various bodies throughout the world on what past Mars has and if its past has any connection to ours. A recent study in 2014 by John E. Brandenburg was carried out and his question was the same, what has occurred with Mars in its past.

His findings seem to point to the very realistic possibility that Mars not only held life but its current state is due to massive nuclear explosions. His findings shown the below

These isotopic features are unique to Mars, allowed the identification of Mars as the parent body of the SNC meteorites. The high concentration of 129Xe in the Martian atmosphere, the evidence from 80Kr abundance of intense 1014/cm2 flux over the Northern young part of Mars, and the detected pattern of excess abundance of Uranium and Thorium on Mars surface, relative to Mars meteorites, first seen by the Russians and now confirmed by the Mars Odyssey Spacecraft Gamma Ray Spectrometer, mean that the surface of Mars was apparently the site of massive radiological events, which created large amounts of signature isotopes and covered the surface with a thin layer of radioactive debris enriched in certain elements relative to its subsurface rocks.

John E. Brandenburg

The findings of Uranium and Thorium are by-products of nuclear reactions and therefore point largely to the theory that mars were hit at some point in its history by large scale nuclear destruction.

Above can be seen the map of elevation of mars and how its surface features very high points and very low points. The Blue areas shows the lowest areas and red being the highest peaks, it can be seen in the blue area showing very smooth ground compare to the rest of the rough rock. This would indicate water would have once rested in these parts, giving what may have been perfect life bearing conditions. There have also been recent findings to show patterns in the surface of mars of rivers that could have once run.

The question that I finish with is. If life once existed on Mars and it reached a level of advancement, did this civilization destroy itself or did something destroy it?
edit on 27-12-2015 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

We can only guess, and disprove what everybody else says. If I remember correctly Mars was called the Lord of War in ancient times. Whatever could be made of that? A coincident or why, my scenes tell me there is more to it, but who knows? This will be interested to follow as we all got some ideas and the trolls will join.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Food for thought, excellent post thanks

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
An excellent example of pseudo-science...

(post by CallYourBluff removed for a manners violation)
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

It is hard to find many scientists to collaborate in this field considering this field is one that most establishments would never touch.

So, it would be hard to achieve the very massive library of content that you seem to require.

However if you want to read about global warming, please. Lots of info on that BS.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I am open minded, but any "science research paper" that mentions a relation to the films of Star Wars is dropped into the pseudo-science category for me.

If you actually read the paper, as I have, then you will notice near the end, just prior to the wildly speculative summary, he actually makes this statement,

But, under this working hypothesis, Mars was then destroyed by a space power, like the planet Alderan in the movie Star Wars

Need I say more here? In addition, The Journal of Cosmology, IMO, is an embarrassment to the topic of real science. Peer review is only as good as the peers elected to review. The JoC in that case is less than impressive to me.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Star Wars is included in the library of congress if that means anything.

a reply to: Krakatoa

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
I am open minded, but any "science research paper" that mentions a relation to the films of Star Wars is dropped into the pseudo-science category for me.

I certainly was not using John E. Brandenburg as facts, however his findings are that of interest and a good point to be brought up.

You should remember that even the 'concrete science' you may read from established books are modified to achieve a greater blindness to all who read them. Considering a large percentage of facts known now will be proven false in 10 years from now when science progresses, I would stop with the 'real science' comment.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

No, it does not in this context. The Library of Congress is not a scientific organization requiring peer review for submission. I have some of my copyrighted works in the Library of Congress, what does that mean here? Nothing.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

As I said, I have sn open mind. But referencing a Hollywood film that is openly science-fiction, to me, makes the paper in which it is referenced also science-fiction. Sorry, but I have a higher bar of proof than science-fiction in these cases.

Carry on with your fantasy discussions, sorry to interject reality into it.

ETA: Seems the ATS mods agree, as this thread has been tossed into the Skunk Works forum....appropriate as it is.

edit on 12/27/2015 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

It is hard to find many scientists to collaborate in this field considering this field is one that most establishments would never touch.

So, it would be hard to achieve the very massive library of content that you seem to require.

However if you want to read about global warming, please. Lots of info on that BS.

So you're promoting one mans claims of evidence of a 'Thermonuclear Explosion on MARS ', but saying the claims and evidence gathered by thousands of other scientists is BS?

Brandenburg is just in the book selling business, both fiction and 'non' fiction...

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

If you actually read the paper, as I have, then you will notice near the end, just prior to the wildly speculative summary, he actually makes this statement,

But, under this working hypothesis, Mars was then destroyed by a space power, like the planet Alderan in the movie Star Wars

Need I say more here?

He also misspelled 'Alderaan'.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

So you're promoting one mans claims of evidence of a 'Thermonuclear Explosion on MARS ', but saying the claims and evidence gathered by thousands of other scientists is BS?

Not saying that, I am saying that with science you must read between the lines and take the small crucial information and piece together those to build a larger picture. As science as a whole, comes from students of science, from books that have been carefully written and therefore effect the end result and sometimes clouded papers that only reflect what the teachings they are adapted and regurgitated.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

John E. Brandenburg believes the face on Mars was created by Aliens and it was Nuked by other Aliens.

Here is the Working Hypothesis concerning Mars at our present state of knowledge: Mars appears to become the home of life at the same time as Earth, but cooled earlier and achieved intelligence before Earth, ultimately having held a primitive civilization that built massive monuments which we recognize now despite some erosion. The civilization was global and concentrated in the northern hemisphere of Mars near its
Page 48
ocean. But, under this working hypothesis, Mars was then destroyed by a space power, like the planet Alderan in the movie Star Wars

Star Wars?

The most likely cause of the Cydonian demise, the large asteroid impact from the Lyot impact basin, causing collapse of a Mars greenhouse system, is a hazard of the cosmos that we were aware of. However, the second possible catastrophe, a pair of large and anomalous nuclear events, centered apparently near Cydonia and also near Galaxias, and leaving no craters, is much more difficult to understand.

The claims have been brought up before and although the source is credible he is talking fantasy.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject
Not saying that, I am saying that with science you must read between the lines and take the small crucial information and piece together those to build a larger picture. As science as a whole, comes from students of science, from books that have been carefully written and therefore effect the end result and sometimes clouded papers that only reflect what the teachings they are adapted and regurgitated.

Brandenburg is a 'student of science' isn't he? don't you think he would have also 'adapted and regurgitated' books and info written and discovered by those before him?

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I see your thread became a "Star Wars" debate. Give time and some people will actually join the correct conversation.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Here's a Thread I made on this same topic several years ago. Ancient nuclear detonation on Mars?

My source link in that thread seems to have died since then.

The consensus was that a meteor or something may have struck a large deposit of uranium. It's a feasible explanation that could occur in nature.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

So is every copyrighted work. And Ive got a hundred or so...songs, compositions, books... in the Library of Congress myself...means nothing in the larger picture.

Seems youve not grasped the concept...

MS
Copyrighted Songwriter
Published Author
Trademark Co-owner

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join