It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2x UFOs spotted by my wife and I (video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hey people of ATS!

So today me and my wife managed to capture a couple of strange objects flying around. You will have to excuse the quality as it was filmed on my iPhone, I didn't have time to grab my other camera.

Anyway, so my wife was outside having a smoke and she spotted an object doing strange manoeuvres. She's usually very skeptical but she got quite excited by this and ran to get me. At first I brushed them off as being a plastic bag flying around (lol). But after watching it for a few minutes and judging by the movement, height, speed and lack of wind I changed my mind and decided to film it (quite badly.. sorry). At this time it turned out there was two of them.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's aliens. But they are flying objects and they are unidentified. You be the judge

Oh and before I started filming them, one actually appeared to drop all the way to the ground and then shoot back up into the sky. Very strange indeed.

Let me know what you think!

PS: I have not edited this, but I added a bit of zoom to make it easier to see in the video. It looked much better IRL!

edit on 26-12-2015 by Twenny because: Added PS

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. To me it looks like two white party balloons floating in the wind while they ascending.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Off the top of my head, it looks like they are drifting with air currents.... so I'm gonna go with ... balloons?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

Thanks for the reply. This was a thought of mine also. It's hard to see in the video but they actually appeared almost flat when looking up at them. They were also quite reflective. If it was a balloon, I can't imagine it all of a sudden dropping and then shooting back up again. It's a shame I missed that bit..

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Twenny
a reply to: Blazemore2000

If it was a balloon, I can't imagine it all of a sudden dropping and then shooting back up again.

Umm. That's actually exactly what balloons do.
Air currents are not predictable.
Did you miss all of the science classes in grade 7 ?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

I have seen balloons before but never flat shiny ones..

Look, I have no idea what these are or whether they are balloons or not but I thought it was interesting which is why I posted it. These things were very high and when it dropped it dropped very quickly almost to the ground (although it was hard to tell because it went behind some trees and houses in the distance).

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Twenny

Don't be disheartened mate. Take from this experience what you will. Not everything in life can be explained by "swamp gas" and "balloons".
People choose to believe and see what they want, so go with it.
I bet with almost 100% certainty that you seeing those UFO's, because they are unidentified, has somehow enriched your life and kick started your curiosity of the unknown to new heights......keep looking up mate, you never know.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Look up Mylar balloons on Google. As something with a personal UFO experience I certainly believe. Yet my aerospace engineering background tells me those were balloons.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AbbaCabba

I hear you mate, you could well be right.

It's a shame the video doesn't do it any justice as they really did not look like balloons. It's hard to make out the shape of them in the video, they didn't look like "balls" when actually looking up at them.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsealad

Thanks for the encouragement mate

I have had two "UFO" experiences in my life, this one being the less extravagant of the two. Unfortunately I had no camera the first time, man I wish I had... I'm trying not to jump to conclusions here and welcome any theories people may have

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Here's my take . (and I've seen similar but real objects)

1: things are pretty slow.. as in air current slow
I see two levels of air current. The clouds move right while the balloons move left. . visually this messes with normal understanding of relative object speeds seen from ground to air. Especially without size facts.

2: the stationary stance of said "balloon # 2" is a bit odd at the halfway markish point... While following the first it stops.. then hovers with a slow Z axis movement (vertical) and seemingly no X - Y movement[Horizontal in whatever direction). . . I think it was caught within a thermal which halted X-Y and elevated the balloon on Z..

Conclusion -
Terrestrial but coolish

b
edit on 26-12-2015 by Bspiracy because: I'ma perfectionist?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I have seen balloons before but never flat shiny ones

Flat(ish) shiny balloons. Doing a cool thing thanks to static electricity.

They're pretty common, actually. All sorts of fun shapes.
Mylar Balloon

www.orientaltrading.com...

edit on 12/26/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

flat in answer to someone else, but not a match to the video.

These coukd be just plain white balloons Rather than a flat sided chrome finish balloon. . same conclusion which means "FAKE" , but reality wise I think they were white balloons far enough away to seem like a solid illuminated object.. white against a solid blue sky could appear "luminous".

b

edited to add that a flat side chrome balloon would "flicker" according to rotation
edit on 26-12-2015 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Thanks for the video.

Keep your camera at the ready.

Sometimes they come back.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Seen these before in Montana good video. Same type and they can stealth too.
edit on 27-12-2015 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Twenny, nice film! If they were the flat balloons being referred to, they'd at least twist or show signs of being caught in thermals, rather than both keep their flat surfaces pointed down.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
They look real deal to me. It would be "my wife and me".

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Excellent capture of some real ufo orbs. Well done

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Amazing how you were able to capture them on camera

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Looks like what I used to see in Redding Ca.

You anywhere close ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join