It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. plans raids to deport families who surged across border

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
a reply to: xuenchen

Empty words from a freaking out administration. They haven't a clue where those people are located. It's only words.

The first thing that could be done is to cut off all the freebie entitlement cards passed out like candy to them as they entered.

Food stamps, housing, medicaid, drivers licenses....immediately cut off all of them in the system. Many will come forward demanding their entitlements.

Sounds harsh, but enough is enough, when we don't even take care of our own at home.

Des

It's sad that you know nothing about how the government works. The fact that you think illegal immigrants have access to food stamps, housing, medicaid and drivers licenses says alot.

I wish there was some type of legislation passed that removed the voting rights of mentally ill patients like yourself. Yes, I said it.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I was sorry to see this absurdity on the front page again this morning. We need to let this go. Let this thread go, among several others on the front page and stop giving so much attention to events that are clearly meant to cause more derision and animosity.

This site has become a breeding ground to proliferate hate among our own people. And it's User-content generated, so the members are doing it.

It is really worth a few stars to add to divisions among our own citizens?

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Soo, what Obama is going to do is to enforce the laws that we have about immigration in this country, that has been ignored for decades, right?

Yeah, right, what a show for the coming elections, the government does care

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

So enforcing existing federal laws is now call absurd? Yes, laws are make to look good in books, right.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

originally posted by: Destinyone

Empty words from a freaking out administration. They haven't a clue where those people are located. It's only words.

The first thing that could be done is to cut off all the freebie entitlement cards passed out like candy to them as they entered.

Food stamps, housing, medicaid, drivers licenses....immediately cut off all of them in the system. Many will come forward demanding their entitlements.

Sounds harsh, but enough is enough, when we don't even take care of our own at home.

Des

It's sad that you know nothing about how the government works. The fact that you think illegal immigrants have access to food stamps, housing, medicaid and drivers licenses says alot.

I wish there was some type of legislation passed that removed the voting rights of mentally ill patients like yourself. Yes, I said it.

1) They get assistance through other STATE programs. Food stamps is not one. But they qualify for others which use vouchers and many charity based food bank programs.

2) They get emergency MEDI-CAL. Especially here in Los Angeles. Almost the entire UCLA County Medical Centers here are filled to the brim with Illegals in the waiting rooms. Almost ZERO citizens other than Hispanic here even visit those ERs.

3) Yes, they get drivers licenses. A few States already have DL programs for Illegals. That's common knowledge. And here in California, we not only allow them to drive, we pay for their wear and tear on roads (MILLIONS of extra vehicles) and we subsidize their "Low Cost Insurance" programs through taxation

edit on 25-12-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

Just to for you eyes only,

Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children

Thirteen years after welfare reform, the share of immigrant-headed households (legal and illegal) with a child (under age 18) using at least one welfare program continues to be very high. This is partly due to the large share of immigrants with low levels of education and their resulting low incomes — not their legal status or an unwillingness to work. The major welfare programs examined in this report include cash assistance, food assistance, Medicaid, and public and subsidized housing.

www.cis.org...

Is a reason why immigrant come to the US and have as many American born children as they can.

edit on 25-12-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Also, as far as Illegal Immigrants getting housing benefits. Many, especially from East European nations like Armenia and Poland, etc...get "Family Reunification" benefits.

Many Armenians in Los Angeles for example, if legalized, can get Grandma or Grandpa, or Aunts and Uncles, shipped over from Armenia to join them...and they get cash benefits and assistance.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

Didn't the "native Americans" migrate here too?

Aren't we discovering that they mav have slaughtered the people they found here when they arrived (pre-clovis)?

Maybe we should ask the pre-clovis peoples what they think about the "native American" migrations? Oh wait they killed them all....

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
More on "Family Reunification" programs..

www.migrationpolicy.org...

Which is an entire SCAM and INDUSTRY in Los Angeles and California in General

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

The Southwestern US belongs to the US because we beat Mexico in a war.
Had we been true invaders we would own all of Mexico.
The land North of the Rio Grande we paid for in blood and money.
Guess what?
The people who lived there before conquered other people who lived there and are long forgotten.
It's the way of human societies in the past.
Don't rag on the US for doing what every other country was doing at that time.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I for one fully support a wide spectrum program of raids and deportations.

I would say start with Los Angeles as Ground Zero. Especially Downtown. If they want to make MILLIONS in fines from employers and catch runaways, that would be the FIRST place to start. You would literally see thousands scatter in the wake.

It would be an amazing sight to see. I can only wish.

edit on 25-12-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
And look at the Democrats scrambling to pander to the Lation vote -

www.foxnews.com...

2016 Dems turn on Obama admin over reported deportation raid plans

But, what did they have to say in the past?

Hilary defending deportations last year
blogs.wsj.com...

Sanders speaking on illegals -

Sanders has previously criticized certain aspects of immigration reform efforts -- particularly guest worker programs that he said could cost Americans their jobs and lead to lower wages.

Flags following the political breeze.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
I for one fully support a wide spectrum program of raids and deportations.

I would say start with Los Angeles as Ground Zero. Especially Downtown. If they want to make MILLIONS in fines from employers and catch runaways, that would be the FIRST place to start. You would literally see thousands scatter in the wake.

It would be an amazing sight to see. I can only wish.

The hysteria surrounding this issue and others are the work of right-wing extremist organizations. A rather insightful article I'd suggest everyone read, includes the politics and organizations behind efforts to promote and support radical efforts to ban Muslims; as example, some of which are currently running for POTUS.

Source

The link between these two organisations and Donald Trump is Frank Gaffney, who was the chief inspiration for Trump’s call to ban Muslims from entering the US. According to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), which monitors hate speech, Trump’s proposal “turns out to be based entirely on the thoroughly un-American proposals of Frank Gaffney.”

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I will believe it when I see it. This disgraceful administration of imbeciles is much too incompetent to enforce such common sense tactics like upholding the rule of law.

And it is very convenient of these scoundrels to add the numbers of illegals turned back into their equation of skewed deportation numbers.

Translated for liberal loons = That means those they stop, or apprehend at or near the borders, are counted as deported.

They are not rounding up any of the millions who are already here, like the vermin who murdered that young women in San Fransicko right in front of her Father. ~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Not to worry. If Trump becomes Prez there just might be full scale round-ups and deportations, full scale police state in action; I'm not to excited to see that outcome.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

Yeah well the rule of law must be enforced, there is a legal process for immigrating to the USA. Like Trump says, "it's gonna be great". ~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Due process for illegal aliens is outrageous, they should be quickly processed and then deported. It takes all of 5 seconds, usually, to figure out if a person is an immigrant(you know, the strong accent) From that point you just check out if they can prove the legality of their immigration status. If they can't....BAM!!...deportation.

This whole BS business about people fleeing violence in Latin America, yeah, El Salvador sucks, parts of Mexico suck. Doesn't mean you can move to the US. There aren't any genocides happening in Latin America. Just because you're from a bad neighborhood somewhere in the world, doesn't make you a "refugee".

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

The rule of law, ha, now that's a joke.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

Hey, There are laws on the books concerning enforcing legal immigration that are being ignored, and yes I agree the fact that they are, is a joke. ~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The only laws that get enforced are ones laws that line people's pockets.

Now, if Trump were calling for the arrest and trials of our corrupt political leaders, the real crooks, I'd listen. However, he definitely wouldn't garner all the media coverage, they'd slay him as they did in 2011 when he thought of running for president.

There's an agenda, one the media is selling through Trump.; and I'm not buying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join