It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. plans raids to deport families who surged across border

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I wonder if those sanctuary cities will be overlooked?

I'm sure they will be ignored. We live near a sanctuary city in Ga. So sad to see Americans here not able to get a job because illegals are hired for less pay over them.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: theySeeme

originally posted by: Destinyone
a reply to: xuenchen

Empty words from a freaking out administration. They haven't a clue where those people are located. It's only words.

The first thing that could be done is to cut off all the freebie entitlement cards passed out like candy to them as they entered.

Food stamps, housing, medicaid, drivers licenses....immediately cut off all of them in the system. Many will come forward demanding their entitlements.

Sounds harsh, but enough is enough, when we don't even take care of our own at home.

Des

It's sad that you know nothing about how the government works. The fact that you think illegal immigrants have access to food stamps, housing, medicaid and drivers licenses says alot.

I wish there was some type of legislation passed that removed the voting rights of mentally ill patients like yourself. Yes, I said it.

1) They get assistance through other STATE programs. Food stamps is not one. But they qualify for others which use vouchers and many charity based food bank programs.

2) They get emergency MEDI-CAL. Especially here in Los Angeles. Almost the entire UCLA County Medical Centers here are filled to the brim with Illegals in the waiting rooms. Almost ZERO citizens other than Hispanic here even visit those ERs.

3) Yes, they get drivers licenses. A few States already have DL programs for Illegals. That's common knowledge. And here in California, we not only allow them to drive, we pay for their wear and tear on roads (MILLIONS of extra vehicles) and we subsidize their "Low Cost Insurance" programs through taxation

I have no idea why you are spreading this false information nor why you received stars for it, but I'll take it on.

3) Yes, they get drivers licenses. A few States already have DL programs for Illegals. That's common knowledge. And here in California, we not only allow them to drive, we pay for their wear and tear on roads (MILLIONS of extra vehicles) and we subsidize their "Low Cost Insurance" programs through taxation

No, they do NOT get drivers licenses. Immigrants in the country illegally cannot produce the necessary documents (like a social security card, or docs requested by several provisions for NON-ILLEGAL immigrants) to obtain a driver's license under state laws.

If you have any such proof or supporting evidence of ILLEGALS (not not-illegal) immigrants being allowed to own a driver's license, I'd love to see it.

2) They get emergency MEDI-CAL. Especially here in Los Angeles. Almost the entire UCLA County Medical Centers here are filled to the brim with Illegals in the waiting rooms. Almost ZERO citizens other than Hispanic here even visit those ERs.

Yes, because here in America we offer EVERYONE reguardless of sexuality, nationality, immigration status, race, religion, ect. medical care, we are humane. Do you think an illegal immigrant arriving at the hospital on emergency deserves to be turned away? Of course you don't, non-relevance.

Secondly you say

Almost ZERO citizens other than Hispanic here even visit those ERs.

Very telling. Are you saying there are no AMERICAN hispanics? We have no citizens here in America that identify as Hispanic, is that.. what.. you are trying to say? And to say that 99% of emergency visits are by "hispanics" (if we disregard all the other non-sense in the post) is completely ridiculous, again I'll have to see some type of proof, or source for these figures and information you are sharing with us.

1) They get assistance through other STATE programs. Food stamps is not one. But they qualify for others which use vouchers and many charity based food bank programs.

If you read my post, I never said we do not have programs for illegal immigrants, what I said was that illegal immigrants do not have access to foodstamps (as you agree with me), they do not have access to drivers licenses, and many other services claimed in this topic.

I'll await your reply

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: theySeeme

Just to for you eyes only,

Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children

Thirteen years after welfare reform, the share of immigrant-headed households (legal and illegal) with a child (under age 18) using at least one welfare program continues to be very high. This is partly due to the large share of immigrants with low levels of education and their resulting low incomes — not their legal status or an unwillingness to work. The major welfare programs examined in this report include cash assistance, food assistance, Medicaid, and public and subsidized housing.

www.cis.org...

Is a reason why immigrant come to the US and have as many American born children as they can.

You failed to mention that the welfare use requires the immigrants to apply for temporary documents that allow them to work in our country, without a job they do not qualify. So these immigrants who are on welfare are actually paying taxes, working, and generating revenue for our country, not leeching it for free.

If you have information contradicting the facts in this post, please share, I'll wait.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Responding to the OP title...bull! Obama will never allow this to occur in any significant number. He will probably have a few for show and then ignore the vast majority. More lies, just visual instead of verbal.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Responding to the OP title...bull! Obama will never allow this to occur in any significant number. He will probably have a few for show and then ignore the vast majority. More lies, just visual instead of verbal.

Do you have reason to believe this?

Why will Obama not allow this to occur in any significant number? What makes you say that?

What makes you think this is "more lies"? And what makes this visual instead of verbal? Just curious.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatcomesnext130

originally posted by: xuenchen

I wonder if those sanctuary cities will be overlooked?

I'm sure they will be ignored. We live near a sanctuary city in Ga. So sad to see Americans here not able to get a job because illegals are hired for less pay over them.

So illegals are being illegaly hired in your town below minimum wage, and instead of reporting it to the police, people post on the internet? Seems counter-productive.

I wonder who'se to blame in your complaint, certainly not the illegals - who did not hire themselves, they were hired by us citizens.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Trump's not going to do anything....he has illegals working for him as well.

Guarantee that can't be proven, if it could you would have seen him blasted for it all over the the news.

His companies are under more scrutiny than any other right now...you can't let a presidential candidate say what he has about illegals then be found having them work for him.

You may not like the news they wouldn't let that slip by...that would be too much dirt to let get swept up without reporting on it.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: olaru12

Trump's not going to do anything....he has illegals working for him as well.

Guarantee that can't be proven, if it could you would have seen him blasted for it all over the the news.

His companies are under more scrutiny than any other right now...you can't let a presidential candidate say what he has about illegals then be found having them work for him.

You may not like the news they wouldn't let that slip by...that would be too much dirt to let get swept up without reporting on it.

Questions scrutinizing the hiring of undocumented immigrants at his luxury residential buildings are “pretty pathetic to be honest,” Donald Trump said Wednesday in an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper. Trump also said he “can’t guarantee” that he doesn’t have undocumented immigrants working at his hotel projects

thinkprogress.org...

If we follow your logic about

if it could you would have seen him blasted for it all over the the news.

One could equally respond with

If he didn't have illegals working for him, he wouldn't say he doesn't know if he does or not

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

So illegals are being illegaly hired in your town below minimum wage, and instead of reporting it to the police, people post on the internet? Seems counter-productive.

Welcome to country we call the USA.

Have you ever been by a Home Depot...not really something high on the list of priorities for local police.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal
There's an agenda, one the media is selling through Trump.; and I'm not buying.

Well I disagree that the media is not trying to slay Trump. Everyone including his own Party is going after him. ~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

If he didn't have illegals working for him, he wouldn't say he doesn't know if he does or not

Again it doesn't matter, if he has one illegal working for him the media would be all over it...they go after him for smaller things so they would crucify him because of his stance on illegals... then having just one to work for him whether he knew it or not would be cannon fodder for media and his other candidates he is running against.

In fact just for a comment from Carla Fiorina that wasn't true, and it was discussed on FOX News...

Fox Contributor Calls Out Carly Fiorina's Debate Lie
Fiorina Falsely Claimed Fox Contributor Gen. Jack Keane "Retired Early" After Dispute With President Obama

mediamatters.org...

So if you think one illegal working in any of Trumps companies wouldn't be big news, you would be mistaken.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

originally posted by: Daedal
There's an agenda, one the media is selling through Trump.; and I'm not buying.

Well I disagree that the media is not trying to slay Trump. Everyone including his own Party is going after him. ~$heopleNation

We still wait your reply over here www.abovetopsecret.com... no need to duck

I don't think the media is trying to slay Trump, in fact it seems the media loves and adores him. Or his pockets, one of the two. I always found it odd how people say the media is trying to slay trump, those types of people also think there is some conspiracy where the media paints white lives as lives that do not matter, when that couldn't be further from the truth.

I'm receptive to any information you might have that leads you to this conclusion though, my sister feels the same way as you.
edit on 26-12-2015 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Again it doesn't matter, if he has one illegal working for him the media would be all over it...they go after him for smaller things so they would crucify him because of his stance on illegals... then having just one to work for him whether he knew it or not would be cannon fodder for media and his other candidates he is running against.

In fact just for a comment from Carla Fiorina that wasn't true, and it was discussed on FOX News...

Fox Contributor Calls Out Carly Fiorina's Debate Lie
Fiorina Falsely Claimed Fox Contributor Gen. Jack Keane "Retired Early" After Dispute With President Obama

mediamatters.org...

So if you think one illegal working in any of Trumps companies wouldn't be big news, you would be mistaken.

No one said it wouldn't be big news. In fact, I'm not sure I'd consider your reply a reply at all, we are talking about apples, you are talking about oranges. But sorry if I misunderstood.

What's being said is the logic you are following is totally fraudulent - you cannot make the assumption that he does not have illegals working for him simply because the media hasn't covered it, that is beyond crazy.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Welcome to country we call the USA.

Have you ever been by a Home Depot...not really something high on the list of priorities for local police.

Yes I go to home depot many times every month, not sure what you are getting at. Are you trying to say something like all the hispanics at home-depot are illegals? If that's what you are saying, you are mistaken.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

We still wait your reply over here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah I just logged back on this morning. Ironically replying to that thread while you're here in this one posting nonsense.

Oh and there is no "we", its just you. Its going to be a short visit anyway, so enjoy it.

no need to duck

Um going to bed is ducking you? Lmao! You're not that important guy. Try sticking to the topic instead of this mindless chest pounding.

Like I said before, I will believe these mass deportations are happening when I see them. I assure you the media will be on it if it does. ~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Why will Obama not allow this to occur in any significant number? What makes you say that?

What makes you think this is "more lies"? And what makes this visual instead of verbal? Just curious.

I have to assume you are being sarcastic...but I'll respond anyway. The reason Obama would NOT allow this is for the same reason he won't secure the border and wants to allow middle-eastern refugees. He wants our country to be "changed" for what he considers "the better". Less white Americans and more of anything else. He is a racist, a bigot and destabilizing America is a means to the end. As for it being "more lies"...the left in this country and especially within the government lies to the people to get what they want. Their end, to them...justifies their means.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I have to assume you are being sarcastic...but I'll respond anyway. The reason Obama would NOT allow this is for the same reason he won't secure the border and wants to allow middle-eastern refugees. He wants our country to be "changed" for what he considers "the better". Less white Americans and more of anything else. He is a racist, a bigot and destabilizing America is a means to the end. As for it being "more lies"...the left in this country and especially within the government lies to the people to get what they want. Their end, to them...justifies their means.

Ohh, you think Obama wants less white people.

Thanks, I'm done here.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Sounds good to me.... This just surfaced the last week or so, and now perhaps more policies of deportation will follow, with Real Action.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

We still wait your reply over here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah I just logged back on this morning. Ironically replying to that thread while you're here in this one posting nonsense.

Oh and there is no "we", its just you. Its going to be a short visit anyway, so enjoy it.

no need to duck

Um going to bed is ducking you? Lmao! You're not that important guy. Try sticking to the topic instead of this mindless chest pounding.

Like I said before, I will believe these mass deportations are happening when I see them. I assure you the media will be on it if it does. ~$heopleNation

If the media does get on it, you won't be as in the other topic you had absolutely no clue what you were talking about, yet followed the same path of logic.

If you would like to have a private chat/debate I do not mind, but please stop addressing me on the forum, I'd rather debate with someone a bit more intellectual and fact abiding.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Ohh, you think Obama wants less white people.

Thanks, I'm done here.

Obama is a huge racist as was his preacher (you know...they guy that spoke the word of God to him) and AG. Holder. As bad as the KKK.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join