It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. plans raids to deport families who surged across border

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: xuenchen

So they are actually going to be doing what they're supposed to be doing?

I'll believe it when I see it.

Ofcourse not. What they should have been doing is not let everybody in on the promise that they would show up in court for their possible deportation. Now something tells me that they knew this themselves beforehand.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: theySeeme

Responding to the OP title...bull! Obama will never allow this to occur in any significant number. He will probably have a few for show and then ignore the vast majority. More lies, just visual instead of verbal.

Do you have reason to believe this?

Why will Obama not allow this to occur in any significant number? What makes you say that?

What makes you think this is "more lies"? And what makes this visual instead of verbal? Just curious.

I have to assume you are being sarcastic...but I'll respond anyway. The reason Obama would NOT allow this is for the same reason he won't secure the border and wants to allow middle-eastern refugees. He wants our country to be "changed" for what he considers "the better". Less white Americans and more of anything else. He is a racist, a bigot and destabilizing America is a means to the end. As for it being "more lies"...the left in this country and especially within the government lies to the people to get what they want. Their end, to them...justifies their means.

Ohh, you think Obama wants less white people.

Thanks, I'm done here.

Obama is a huge racist as was his preacher (you know...they guy that spoke the word of God to him) and AG. Holder. As bad as the KKK.

Any proof Obama is racist? Or any sources with proof or facts supporting that theory?

Especially the part about him being as bad as the KKK? I'll wait.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Why will Obama not allow this to occur in any significant number? What makes you say that?

His record speaks for itself.

All meticulously planned to the "T".

Obama Deportations Definitely Not Record-Breaking

Obama is engaged in a dilution effort.

The real record for deportations belongs to the Clinton administration. Obama's total is lower than the last six administrations, even lower than Jimmy Carter's.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

His record speaks for itself.

All meticulously planned to the "T".

Obama Deportations Definitely Not Record-Breaking

Obama is engaged in a dilution effort.

The real record for deportations belongs to the Clinton administration. Obama's total is lower than the last six administrations, even lower than Jimmy Carter's.

I'll bite -

In its first four years the Obama administration deported 3.2 million aliens, averaging just over 800,000 per year. Pro-amnesty advocacy groups, administration officials, lawmakers, and lazy reporters all have claimed this is a record, but it is not. In fact, according to historical DHS statistics, this is the lowest total and annual average since the mid-1970s.

We have better border patrol/security and checkpoints than we had in 1970, so of course less illegal immigrants would be deported than in 1970s as there are less illegal immigrants entering the country, it's not as easy as it used to be.

He was deporting 800,000 per year, this is an amazing figure by any margin, it means 2,200 deportations took place across 50 states, per day.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

All you want to do is discuss me instead of the topic, which you're clearly doing with other posters as well.

I have stated my case that the Obama administration has been skewing their deportation numbers by adding in those who are caught at the border while entering, as well as those who are apprehended near it.

So again, they are not rounding anyone up, yet you only want to discuss how you're apparently more intelligent than everyone else here. Good luck with that. ~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

All you want to do is discuss me instead of the topic, which you're clearly doing with other posters as well.

I have stated my case that the Obama administration has been skewing their deportation numbers by adding in those who are caught at the border while entering, as well as those who are apprehended near it.

So again, they are not rounding anyone up, yet you only want to discuss how you're apparently more intelligent than everyone else here. Good luck with that. ~$heopleNation

Not sure what you are on about, what I do though know is that the Obama administration does not skew their deportation numbers by adding in those caught at the border - that has been done in ALL administrations, not just Obama's.

Anything else?

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Oh yes they do, its a known fact.

Just because you're ignorant about what the warped Obama administration has done, does not mean that the rest of us are.

Listen my friend, I understand that it must be very difficult for you to accept the facts about your hero Obama, and that is ok because many of you have been misled.

Obama is mentally ill. At the end of the day, he has no business holding any position of power, just as the basket case Hillary Clinton does not either.

Maybe they could run a hot dog cart on some corner street in Brooklyn, but that is it.

So think about it long and hard, because you just might wake up tomorrow and reconsider. ~$heopleNation

edit on 27-12-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
They have to make room for the Millions of Muslims they are getting ready to dump on us and our Social System to finish us off

edit on 27-12-2015 by SPECULUM because: (no reason given)

(post by franky2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by franky2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
thats all i read was it is the law. well let me remind you of other laws we had before.

slavery
homophobia
female oppression
prohibition

just to name a few. when you realize that mexicans are the natives of north america, your argument weakens. why go break up homes nazi style of people that are fleeing a third world? you live there for a while and ask yourself if you would risk your life to come back. unfortunately most people born here can't fathom what it's like to live in a country run by corruption, cartels, poverty, and not even having the luxury to arm yourself. why dont you mind your own business and go about our day? why actively hate?

answer: because trump told you to. hold up a mirror and see a sheep

edit on 28-12-2015 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
furthermore, im not saying natives have sole property of this land. this analogy, in case you missed it, was to show hypocrisy.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Moms and dads and children.... trying to escape violence in Central America with little options. Getting a green card or refugee status may not be as simple as it seems. Imagine the huge risk of moving a family across the border illegally. It's not easy and it's not to cause harm. They are parents trying to save their families lives.

Clearly they think the U.S. is this great place of peace and opportunity. And they don't just want it. They need safety for their family.

If it was you, your family, and you had run out of legal options. If the lines were too long or the forms too complicated, or it all felt out of reach legally... Just empathize for a moment. If your kid was in danger every day, would you tell your kids there is nothing you can do... Or would you do whatever you had to get them somewhere safe?

And now imagine you did it, and left most of your belongings behind, and your family is now safe in the U.S. And there is talk of possible immigration reform to help illegals become legal--- but instead you hear there will be raids and deportation.

It's really sad and really scary for these people. Have empathy.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join