It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens when the soul turns perfect? :D

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I believe that we have all immortal souls, and we reincarnate on this Earth to learn our lessons and become perfect as souls. I have a few questions that im unsure about.
What happens when the soul turns perfect?
I know once a soul has learned all its lesson from earth, it no longer has to reincarnate on Earth again, maybe then it reincarnates on other worlds and dimensions or it returns to heaven.
Maybe it is so that a soul can never achieve perfection and keeps trying to perfect itself for infinity?

I suggest reading the books by Michael Newton, thats where i got most of information that i know now.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I would say the very notion of 'souls' existing is subjective to an individualistic belief. Currently, we have not been able to variably test if souls exist at all, so believing souls exists requires quite a lot of faith-based logistics.

So, the only answers anyone can give you would likely be from their own - subjective - opinion, rather than based on evidence. If you're fine with that kind of logic, then there are a number of sources available that show how different belief systems describe a soul, and what exactly has a soul.

Do plants an animals have souls? Does the Earth have a soul? Are souls exclusively a human trait? These are all answered differently from person to person, and belief system to belief system.

I'm afraid that your questions can be answered in an infinite number of ways, all of which have the same validity.

So I would say that no one can answer your questions, and simultaneously, everyone can answer your questions. The answers you accept are simply the answers that you feel best suits your personal view.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
It immediately runs afoul of Kiri-kin-tha's Second Law of metaphysics: Nothing perfect persists.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
OP are you really sure you want to taint pure experience with expectation before hand of the experience? why not wait to see your true face before you were born or better yet practice so you can see it before death...

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
You pose interesting questions. If you are curious than start some spiritual practice and find on your own. This is the best way, to learn from intuition and experience. Just start to meditate and read spiritual text - choose books from intuition. Don't bother with what others think, this will only confuse you more.

a reply to: Ghost147

false. Start regular meditations twice a day for a few months and you will see after a while that there are things which science is not aware about but you are without a doubt aware of them (prana for instance is one basic thing). You can even get to the bottom of it all and discover the real nature of life or death and many other things but this level of realization is rare in the modern west society.

There are people from all religions who have achieved different high states of realization and they all say the same thing so it is not a belief thing but something which must be experienced with practice.
edit on 14505251661239December3912393115 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity

false. Start regular meditations twice a day for a few months and you will see after a while that there are things which science is not aware about but you are without a doubt aware of them (prana for instance is one basic thing). You can even get to the bottom of it all and discover the real nature of life or death and many other things but this level of realization is rare in the modern west society.

Personal experience is not evidence for anything. As I stated before, it's completely subjective to the individual who experiences it. The concepts are viewed differently throughout the entire world. There isn't any clear picture, and there isn't any clear evidence.

There are people from all religions who have achieved different high states of realization and they all say the same thing so it is not a belief thing but something which must be experienced with practice.

If they all came to the same conclusion, then why are the details different everywhere you look?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Don't confuse optimistic grandiose with conscious awareness. Falling in love with the idea that we're all on some escalating cyclical transcendent path of reincarnation is a growing popular belief spreading around the newage crowd that leads to dangerous levels of apathy and far sighted copped-out excuses regarding the one actual life your living right now, if not more importantly the other people in your life.

Enlightenment is not bliss, it is the embracement of a hyper-vigilant and perpetually uncertain state of awareness that is akin to the dynamic reality of truth.
edit on 19-12-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
The soul is perfect, the body creates the soul as a copy of this universe and then the soul creates the psyche to be able to interact. The soul is eternal, it already contains everything in existence. It is the psyche or spirit that grows and reaches perfection.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
^...listen to the Hermits, we know what we're talkin about.

edit on 19-12-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: optimisitcplanet

The Ancient Egyptians believed :-

When the soul has run the race of purity
It is reborn in Orion and serves the Creator as a body of light (star)

There is another belief (not Egyptian)
That un-evolved soul stays within the solar system (planets)and reincarnates to try again
The planets being called "Transit realms of soul"
The evolved soul however enters the true realms of soul (beyond the base of the Universe of stars)

This second belief says that a soul evolves by using substance in accord with Universal Law
The law is not so much about learning as it is about survival

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
first of all, I would like to point out that even the belief that there is nothing and we are only the body is still only blind faith. True, this is our normal experience during the waking state, but that does not mean this is everything there is to our existence? This is just a relative truth which is equal for all and is default setting for majoraty so it is just most convenient to accept.
But some decide to focus on the inner nature with meditation or other spiritual practices and then your beliefs change, your whole perspective changes and this is a development process just like evolution : ) So when one starts with spiritual practise they will change their beliefs and perspective many times. Until you reach the end. Which is the same for all without a doubt. But few get to the end and even fewer talk about it and therefore there is much confusion about the truth of this. So what other say is not of much of importance, you must get realization yourself.

yes, it is a most personal journey you can take in this life, it is not meant for others to understand. Why does that lower the importance or authenticity of it? Trust yourself but without any bias! That is the requirement. Nothing else. Believes get in the way, emptiness is the way to go! When you really want to know yourself, intuition and experience are the key. Yes they are personal - only for you. You cannot show them to others. Be strong, be confident, be your true self!

There are no differences, just find scriptures of real saints. Words may be different but meaning is the same.

For instance, here you have snippets of what people of different backgrounds and times said about the real nature of reality:
www.theself.com...
(focus on the section on the right side from different religions - other stuff on the left are just various explanations how to get there by past masters.)

Basically what they all teach is that all is one. And also another thing. Do not believe us, test this yourself, get your experiance of this.
Blind faith is for the trash bin in this case and nothing more. That is why a religion is a trap in a way due to the limits you impose on your thinking.

But this is just my opinion, take from it what you want. I was a sceptic about this like just any normal teenager or you, until someday I decided to start with regular breath meditation. I figured if nothing else I will get better control over my emotions and thoughts. But to my surprise there was much more in that package : )

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

Personal experience is not evidence for anything. As I stated before, it's completely subjective to the individual who experiences it. The concepts are viewed differently throughout the entire world. There isn't any clear picture, and there isn't any clear evidence.

If they all came to the same conclusion, then why are the details different everywhere you look?

Lol is this a trap?

If you're being sincere in that question at the end of your post, lol redacted but... how are you unaware that you answered the question in the previous part of your same post?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

first of all, I would like to point out that even the belief that there is nothing and we are only the body is still only blind faith.

Who said that's my position?

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
how are you unaware that you answered the question in the previous part of your same post?

Feel free to elaborate.
edit on 19/12/15 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: optimisitcplanet
I believe that we have all immortal souls, and we reincarnate on this Earth to learn our lessons and become perfect as souls. I have a few questions that im unsure about.
What happens when the soul turns perfect?
I know once a soul has learned all its lesson from earth, it no longer has to reincarnate on Earth again, maybe then it reincarnates on other worlds and dimensions or it returns to heaven.
Maybe it is so that a soul can never achieve perfection and keeps trying to perfect itself for infinity?

I suggest reading the books by Michael Newton, thats where i got most of information that i know now.

I guess most "spiritual" mantra buying people are either brainwashed, silly, or a bit of both. "Teaching someone a lesson" is a phrase typically said to mean "hurting someone". Now you get it?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
How does one define perfect in relation to the 'soul' and what measurements could be put in place to 'test' this perfection?

Without answering the above how would you/anybody even know they had achieved their goal?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
"What happens when a soul turns perfect?"

This happens:

Or this:

Or this:

-Christosterone
edit on 19-12-2015 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: optimisitcplanet

I understand what you are saying as I have asked myself the same question years ago. They keep saying that if you do good, good things will happen to you / go to heaven / good karma... and if you do bad things, bad things will happen to you / go to hell / bad karma... All karma must be balanced so if you did good you still have to get good things, while if you do bad you have to get bad things. The problem here is that going to heaven or hell is the same thing you are still reincarnating on earth ( metaphorically ). So basically you are not going anywhere with that. The true path here is to not do good or bad bcos you want it... rather do it as the system / universe / universal energy wants it and say that the karma is not yours, thus there is no return and you have achieve perfection ( word is not accurate but it is what you believe so I use it here ). After perfection of the soul you will find that at the end its all like a dream or a mind game of the energy / universe / system. So at this point you will realize that everything that we have lived for and want in our life is futile and does not really matter. And so you will also realize the food you eat or the clothes you wear or the people around you are also a part of his imagination / a part of the greater mind. And thus you will find no use of food and clothing as well... Basically at this point you will realize time and space also is futile and is a part of the greater mind. At the end as far as we know it. People who have come to this stage have at last found that the body that they use is also futile and they must let go of it. So they take samadhi ( a death by choice ) i.e. meditating to a level that you do not need to breath or use this body to live this life... ( not suicide )

As we are all not at this stage we must take care of the body as it does cause major distraction in the path you follow. If the body is fit you mind is fit to think and to choose the right path for perfection...

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
When you become a perfect soul, you become one of us.....therefore you are a perfect 'Oursoul'

edit on 19-12-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Becoming a perfect soul does not mean the end of evolution - merely the culmination of evolving in a way that needs a soul bound by the laws of reincarnation and Karma. The perfect soul has perfected itself living the outer Life of God on levels of reality that required the four vehicles of consciousness involved in incarnated life. Now it enters the inner Life of God with no need to reincarnate because, being perfect, it generates no karma necessitating physical rebirth. The perfect soul, or mahatma, having entered Nirvana, then evolves into states of consciousness far beyond the heaven worlds described by religion, which are only levels for the soul to rest between successive lives - there are still higher realms that the soul even after death never enters. Because they are ineffable, these states can only be mapped in abstract, mathematical terms. This has now been achieved. All soul and post-soul levels belong to a hierarchy of 91 levels, each level being mapped by a Kabbalistic Tree of Life. The 91 levels of the spiritual cosmos is also mapped by the Tantric Sri Yantra when its triangles are transformed by the Pythagorean tetractys, by the five Platonic solids, and by certain other geometrical objects with wondrous properties. For details, see here

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147This is what Christians believe, your body is the shell of your conscious self awareness, your personality, that is your soul. If the body dies the soul leaves the body and goes to face judgment for what you have done in your body on this earth.

other religions believe differently. The OP has Hindu Buddhist view of a reincarnating soul. Some animist believe similar to that or the soul of a deceased goes into inanimate objects like trees, rocks, rivers, even the sky.

Modern science believes if you can't quantify, qualify or see it then it can't be proven to exist. But then how do they know they exist at all.

Then you have the Matrix believers looking for a Morpheus and a Neo to wake them from their slumber and set them free from the matrix.

edit on 19-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join