It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future belongs to Muslims in Russia , says Archpriest Dmitri Smirnov .

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I don't want to offend anybody therefore I apologize in advance if I tread on someone's religious corns.

In my opinion, all the Abrahamic religions are much farther from true knowledge than the previous ones. The Christianity is a religion for goyim, thought up to operate and control them. As well as Islam. There is a small grain of truth inside (and one should pass a huge individual way to reach it), but it is absolutely hidden from ordinary followers.

One of the biggest tragedies of Russia is the Christianization of Russia.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Any kind of organized religion has nothing to do with giving the Knowledge to people. Actually, the purposes of organized religions are absolutely opposite. But most people are ready to accept this fast food which actually poisons them instead of enlightening.

And this is the individual responsibility of each person if instead of having the exhausting quest for the Knowledge one simply asks for the prearranged answers provided by organized religions.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
All religions will sooner or later be outlawed because of this group of people who use DSM as their bible. Theoretically, they can already declare all religious as mentally insane and force medications on them through the courts of justice. But they are not a majority yet, they will grow and spread fear amongst the unbelievers about the believers and sooner or later public opinion will be against the religious, less people will go to join a religion and they'll lose power.

It's all already there in theory, it will just take time for it to grow and by the time the religions start to notice the threat to their existence and join together it'll either be too late or there's another war coming.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

What is your description to that picture ? Both old woman and man are definately from Siberia origin.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

What is your description to that picture ? Both old woman and man are definately from Siberia origin.

Couldn't afford a taxi????

Or mom get off my back about it.

Or grandma is getting senille and kept trying to put a saddle on me.
edit on 12/19/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I see man carrying an old woman on her back in Red Square , Moscow .

Since you went " racial on the photo " ; I might as well go " anthropology " on your inquiry .

It's a photo of past , present and future.

Most basic act of help a human can give to another human ; piggyback .

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Couldn't afford a taxi????

Or mom get off my back about it.

Or grandma is getting senille and kept trying to put a saddle on me.

None of the above but thanks for trying .

Gold rings on her hand indicates she is not poor .

He is too young to be her son and he is happy to give her a piggyback.

Grandma is too old to walk around Red Square all the way , it's too big for her weak knees.

Most Russian people rarely get to see their grandparents.

This Russian guy carries his Babushka on her back .

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

And in order to keep the balance right :

Putin offers Russian refuge to European Jews facing anti-Semitism

He probably means sending them to the bottom of Siberia in Birobidzhan oblast, with its LGBT-friendly flag ...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join