It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future belongs to Muslims in Russia , says Archpriest Dmitri Smirnov .

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Here on this video a Moscow based Russian Archpriest in a Church tells everyone why muslims will own Russia .

He basicly says the muslims are far more loving & respectfull as human being then Christians are and that is the reason why he thinks Russia's future belongs to muslims .

You will hear how muslims in Russia treat elderly Christians from the mouth of the Archpriest himself .

No compulsion necessary when you have love on your side .

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Video posted last year .. any updates on that regarding recent incidents and "movements". Does he still think the same ?

Not long ago in Finland refugees disgraced Christian graves

I can´t see respect on that
edit on 18-12-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

He is correct on the spread of Islam.

It is already becoming the choice as the "one world religion". How could it not when Christian sell outs are now calling for combining Christianity and Islam "Chrislam".

Anyone who is awake knows exactly how this will play out as well.

I will defer to the words of Winston Churchill.

www.snopes.com...

On Winston Chruchill: He was a brave young soldier, a brilliant journalist, an extraordinary politician and statesman, a great war leader and Prime Minister, to whom the Western world must be forever in his debt. He was a prophet in his own time; He died on 24 January 1965, at the grand old age of 90 and, after a lifetime of service to his country, was accorded a State funeral.

River War: 1899

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen; all know how to die; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.

Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

edit on 18-12-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

C.S. Lewis was indeed prescient when he wrote The Last Battle and used the concept of Tashlan.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Video posted last year .. any updates on that regarding recent incidents and "movements". Does he still think the same ?

Not long ago in Finland refugees disgraced Christian graves

I can´t see respect on that

I understand that this video doesn't fit with your predetermined view about Islam and Muslims .

There is beauty is Islam & Muslims , Christians are a witness to it .

Does it really matter that your bias is so determined that you actually are going to IGNORE what you see on this video and attempt to downplay the significance of such future possibility .

Future of Russia is the topic of the thread .

It is a muslim future according to Russian Christians .

You are resorting to deny this fact by ignoring the information and presenting a counter point of view , you are setting up a straw man if you like so that you can knock it down and claim that the Russian Christians don't really matter .

That is such an ignorant thing to say and denial of this fact is not going to help you in the long or short run.

You suppose to deal with the info , not deny or ignore it .

You know , deny ignorance ?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

He basicly says the muslims are far more loving & respectfull as human being then Christians are and that is the reason why he thinks Russia's future belongs to muslims .

They are going to take over Russia by being nice? Sure.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

What makes muslims in Russia any different? Russian priest saying so a year ago ..pls pose that respect muslims have towards what happens in our graveyards after refugees arrived. This is not an isolated incident. I find this kind of respect to people who have passed away blashemy and as a serious insult. You don't agree?

Actually what you see in that video is a criminal act by our law.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

He is correct on the spread of Islam.

It is already becoming the choice as the "one world religion". How could it not when Christian sell outs are now calling for combining Christianity and Islam "Chrislam".

Anyone who is awake knows exactly how this will play out as well.

I will defer to the words of Winston Churchill.

www.snopes.com...

On Winston Chruchill: He was a brave young soldier, a brilliant journalist, an extraordinary politician and statesman, a great war leader and Prime Minister, to whom the Western world must be forever in his debt. He was a prophet in his own time; He died on 24 January 1965, at the grand old age of 90 and, after a lifetime of service to his country, was accorded a State funeral.

You know if you are true christian but not just a 3 deity worshipping pagan pretending to be a Christian , then muslims are just like you .

Here is a tidbit about what Churchill was really about ;

Churchill was no fan of Gandhi. Throughout much of his life, Churchill opposed any form of autonomy for India.
He reserved particular dislike for nonviolent independence leader Mohandas Gandhi, at one point calling him “a seditious Middle Temple lawyer now posing as a fakir of a type well known in the East,” and he even favored letting Gandhi die during a hunger strike.
Churchill’s imperialist attitude came through with regards to other British colonies as well. He once asserted, for example, that Zulus, Afghans and Dervishes were “savages and barbarous peoples.”

Winston Churchill’s epitaph states, “I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” – Source

11. Winston Churchill and Mahatma Gandhi were enemies. Churchill favored letting Gandhi die if he went on a hunger strike, and during the Bengal famine of 1943 responded to urgent requests to divert food supplies to India with a telegram asking, if food was so scarce, “why Gandhi hadn’t died yet.” – Source

In 1943, Winston Churchill let millions of Indians starve to death in a manmade famine by refusing to release food rations, instead exporting food out of India. – Source

Churchill was a bigot who had megalomania issues and he was also an emperialist racist who thought white race to be superior .

And you believe what Churchill has to say about Islam .

ok then you also believe that this is what he thought about a guy called Mustafa too ;

The death of Atatürk, who saved Turkey during the war and revived the Turkish nation, is not only a loss for his country, but it is also a great loss for Europe.
The sincere tears that people from all classes have shed, are nothing more then the true reflection of this great man - the Father of the modern Turkey.
The sincere tears shed after him by all classes of people is nothing other than an appropriate manifestation to this great hero and modern Turkey's Ata. Winston CHURCHILL, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (1938)

Please feel free to engage in the topic rather then Islam bashing and flaming in general .

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: HardBoiled

Sweet talk works , sweet deeds too ; why use anything else to pursue ?

If you are interested , you should listen to Archpriests other videos as he explains to Russians how and why they lost their faith .

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
You seem very sensitive to Islam bashing and same time ignoring Christian bashing seen in that video.
Isn't that quite hypocritical ?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

What makes muslims in Russia any different? Russian priest saying so a year ago ..pls pose that respect muslims have towards what happens in our graveyards after refugees arrived. This is not an isolated incident. I find this kind of respect to people who have passed away blashemy and as a serious insult. You don't agree?

Actually what you see in that video is a criminal act by our law.

Issue about your graveyards requires another thread of it's own .

I have no idea which country you are from and how could your country criminalise a priest for speaking the truth .

Do you agree with the priests or disagree with him ?

If future of Russia is muslim , what does that tell you about current and future events pertaining to Russians .

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

You seem very sensitive to Islam bashing and same time ignoring Christian bashing seen in that video.
Isn't that quite hypocritical ?

In that video so called Christians are being bashed by a Priest .

You want to avoid the core of the matter but take side swipes at the issue , be my guest .

Just stop denying the truth in video and act ignorant of the implications of what is being said in the video.

My sensitivies for Islam or Christianity is not the subject matter .

Please stick to the threat title topic .

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Actually i think this video is outdated. Do you think Russia wants these refugees, if so why they are sending these refugees to our border.. why not keep them there.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

This is related to topic. Muslims being more respectful ( did i invented that?) As you stated in your OP. I just happen to disagree on that claim.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Actually i think this video is outdated. Do you think Russia wants these refugees, if so why they are sending these refugees to our border.. why not keep them there.

I rather talk about the Russia's muslim future on this topic .

These are not refugees but Russian Federation citizens .

Please deny ignorance .

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

My point is that in the real world kind words are not going to make Russians give their country to muslims.

If you are interested , you should listen to Archpriests other videos as he explains to Russians how and why they lost their faith .

I try not to wate too much time listening to guys wearing robes.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: HardBoiled

My point is that in the real world kind words are not going to make Russians give their country to muslims.

If you are interested , yo
u should listen to Archpriests other videos as he explains to Russians how and why they lost their faith .

I try not to wate too much time listening to guys wearing robes.

There is no " Giving " the country away ; it is a slow transformation of demographics .

Primary anectode to listen to comes from an old lady .

Priest adds the secondary anectode .

I certainly would listen to an old lady's anectode , wouldn't you ?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

This is related to topic. Muslims being more respectful ( did i invented that?) As you stated in your OP. I just happen to disagree on that claim.

So you deny the old ladies experience and priests explanations for it .

Why do you think Christian Russian drivers are charging poor Christian Russian grannies while the muslim drivers not charge anything ?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Hmmn.... brings to mind that old saying ....

*Softly, softly catchee monkey*

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

It is a muslim future according to Russian Christians .

To deny ignorance as you state at the end, is to deny fantasy based belief systems that do NOTHING for the betterment of human kind.

Everything done is out of fear, fear of the boogeyman. god. allah. what have you.

Just look at what you wrote, which I have quoted.

The future belongs to free human beings, not slaves to their imagination... I will never 'submit' and god can kiss my butt.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join