It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future belongs to Muslims in Russia , says Archpriest Dmitri Smirnov .

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Yes, at it seems muslims from Russia are flooding in our borders. Muslims are coming through Russia to Norway and Finland. We are still discussing on your topic.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: HardBoiled

He basicly says the muslims are far more loving & respectfull as human being then Christians are and that is the reason why he thinks Russia's future belongs to muslims .

They are going to take over Russia by being nice? Sure.

Don't get me wrong, I usually like them just fine, but Russians are the most belligerent people on the planet that I have ever met. Hands down. They will ALWAYS meet aggression with (at least) three times the aggression; especially the women. Kindness might be the only chance they've got with that lot. I dunno... It's so crazy it just might work...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: 23432

They are going to take over Russia by being nice? Sure.

Sweet talk works , sweet deeds too ; why use anything else to pursue ?

Hmmn.... brings to mind that old saying ....

*Softly, softly catchee monkey*

Except that these monkeys are in caged in hell already according to good priest 's other videos .
So the muslims are helping these Christian who already are caged in hell to escape it .

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

My point is that in the real world kind words are not going to make Russians give their country to muslims.

If you are interested , you should listen to Archpriests other videos as he explains to Russians how and why they lost their faith .

I try not to wate too much time listening to guys wearing robes.

I'll save you time the translation is wrong.He's busy admonishing his flock for what he sees as anti Christian values.He mentions the Muslims as a comparison to scare his followers but he isn't truly condoning the Muslim faith.He is warning if the destruction of christianity unless they start showing thr dedication to faith the muslims do.This video is misleasing either on purpose or through translation error the video is misrepresenting his words.

Be very careful if you don't understand the words don't trust a translator unless your paying them

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I thought it was going to be because they breed like cockroaches and insist everyone capitulates to their culture. The prophet Muhammad was all about love, with 9 year old girls no less.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Yes, at it seems muslims from Russia are flooding in our borders. Muslims are coming through Russia to Norway and Finland. We are still discussing on your topic.

Topic is not about muslim refugees .

It is about Russia's muslim future not about refugees coming to Scandinavia .

That is a separate topic which I would gladly post .

Open a threat and stick to topic here pls.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You are Turkish and you are angry at Russia because they are not buying into the Erdogan story. It is understandable, but the thread really stops there, doesn't it?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Topic is not about muslim refugees .

It is about Russia's muslim future not about refugees coming to Scandinavia .

That is a separate topic which I would gladly post .

Open a threat and stick to topic here pls.

Why bother the thread is wrong I suggest in the future you might want to look into the source of your videos.If they are going to mistranslate Russian.I hope it was a mistake but I tend to doubt it was.
So if he's not saying the future of Russia belongs to muslims but instead saying christianity will be destroyed if they don't start acting like muslims.so your thread is already based on the false premise he's condoning islam.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I can see you have no idea what is going on. Many of these muslims through Russian border have lived in Russia several years some even 15 years. Russia is not a member of EU so Shengen deal doesn't work with them. We are still on your subject.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
My prediction: both Islam and Christianity will slowly go away. Religions like Buddhism, Hinduism, traditional shamanism and philosophy will begin to take their place.

Islam and Christianity aren't all bad of course, but they're out of lock step with values we hold. Ironically more "primitive" shamanistic ideals will be more appealing due to their more nebulous understanding of spirituality - not a believe this or you burn forever. It's already happening.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

My point is that in the real world kind words are not going to make Russians give their country to muslims.

If you are interested , you should listen to Archpriests other videos as he explains to Russians how and why they lost their faith .

I'll save you time the translation is wrong.He's busy admonishing his flock for what he sees as anti Christian values.He mentions the Muslims as a comparison to scare his followers but he isn't truly condoning the Muslim faith.He is warning if the destruction of christianity unless they start showing thr dedication to faith the muslims do.This video is misleasing either on purpose or through translation error the video is misrepresenting his words.

Be very careful if you don't understand the words don't trust a translator unless your paying them

Youtube auto translation pretty much verifies the embedded text translation on screen .

Your summation of what he says is as bias as a summation gets ; you are in a hurry to NOT talk about what the Priest & Old Lady has said .
You are attempting to divert users from watching and hearing the words for themselves .

Do provide a proper translation if you are claiming it is false .

Stop denying the truth when it is presented to you by a Christian Priest .

Ignoring the old lady's experience is not what is ATS is all about ; you are suppose to question the official narrative whenever there is an oppurtunity arises .

Putting your head in a sand and shouting la la la la la , doesn't make the issue go away , unfortunately for you .

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I can see you have no idea what is going on. Many of these muslims through Russian border have lived in Russia several years some even 15 years. Russia is not a member of EU so Shengen deal doesn't work with them. We are still on your subject.

Please can you talk about the contents of the video , if possible .

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Youtube auto translation pretty much verifies the embedded text translation on screen .

Your summation of what he says is as bias as a summation gets ; you are in a hurry to NOT talk about what the Priest & Old Lady has said .
You are attempting to divert users from watching and hearing the words for themselves .

Do provide a proper translation if you are claiming it is false .

Stop denying the truth when it is presented to you by a Christian Priest .

Ignoring the old lady's experience is not what is ATS is all about ; you are suppose to question the official narrative whenever there is an oppurtunity arises .

Putting your head in a sand and shouting la la la la la , doesn't make the issue go away , unfortunately for you .

Don't worry I'm sure others who speak Russian will be along soon.To be honest I'm not going to waist my time to correct translations on a video unless you want to pay me to do so
. AS FOR ME BEING CORRECT SIMPLE I LEARNED TO SPEAK RUSSIAN BY THE TIME I WAS 5 MY FATHER IS RUSSIAN.

And I hate to burst your buble but when you say Google translate confirms it that in itself is funny Google translate is never right.Russian language is very complicated if Google translate worked they wouldn't pay interpreters would they??

Ps which is more believable a Russian orthodox priest warning his flock that christianity will die unless they start showing the dedication to god that islam does. Or he gathered his flock together to tell them how great islam is really you can't be that naive can you? Even the story at the beginning isn't about how great islam is its talking about how they treat prayer vs Christians. He's view is Christians don't take prayer as seriously and is telling the story to show that even a cab driver will go out of his way to help a Muslim pray but a Christian cab driver would just charge the person to fake them to church. Can't say I don't entirely disagree with him either If Christians don't start showing the same dedication they will disapear.
edit on 12/18/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Nice propaganda video.

It still doesn't wipe away the sins of the Islamic radicals from the middle east though.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I seem to recall that russia had 2 wars vs Chechnya, islam will never rule over russia, thats for damn sure.
edit on 18-12-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
I seem to recall that russia had 2 wars vs Chechnya, islam will never rule over russia, thats for damn sure.

True ARCHPRIEST DIMITRY SMIRNOV has little love for islam it shows in his sermons in fact his very very orthodox. And constantly puts out videos condemning everything from video games to television.He believes that russia needs to return to Russian orthodox and it is their calling by God to remain the true Christians. By the way hates the west in general also thinks we just lost our way as I said don't entirely disagree with him lmao.
edit on 12/18/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I'm sure there are also christians who help muslims out in Russia. Religion just divides people. If you're a good person, then compassion will follow.

edit on 18-12-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I got a feeling that Putin may be putin out anything he sees as subversive and Muslims are on that list for him i am sure. And he will dare the world to stop him doing it.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

He is correct on the spread of Islam.

It is already becoming the choice as the "one world religion". How could it not when Christian sell outs are now calling for combining Christianity and Islam "Chrislam".

Anyone who is awake knows exactly how this will play out as well.

I will defer to the words of Winston Churchill.

www.snopes.com...

On Winston Chruchill: He was a brave young soldier, a brilliant journalist, an extraordinary politician and statesman, a great war leader and Prime Minister, to whom the Western world must be forever in his debt. He was a prophet in his own time; He died on 24 January 1965, at the grand old age of 90 and, after a lifetime of service to his country, was accorded a State funeral.

River War: 1899

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen; all know how to die; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.

Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

The book of Revelation talk's of the time when the Christians shall become the persecuted minority of second class citizen's, it does not mention a Christian kingdom until the second coming but that is not a Christian kingdom it is a new Jewish kingdom from heaven in which the faithful of the lamb are welcomed by this blood.

Many supposed Christians have persecuted Jew's for generation's but God said that he would keep a remnant of the children of Israel true to himself and though Jesus pointed out that no one or at least very few are free of sin when he challenged the crowd when they were about to stone the woman accused of Adultary this nevertheless holds true for he also said "The physician come's for the sick not the well" therefore the Messianic Jew's are actually not breaking with there religion and neither are the truly devoted Orthodox Jew's whom are both in different way's staying true to the name of the Lord though the Messianic Jew's have recognized that Christ is the Messiah.

As for Islam the Religion which wear's the mark of the Beast upon there forehead (for that is the actual symbol's which John of Patmos wrote in the original Greek which were confusing and similar to greek numbers so got re interpreted wrongly as Six-Six-Six when in fact modern ex Muslim scholars including a former Imam have identified them as the Islamic saying "In the Name of Allah" which is actually the mark of the Beast from the original pre Islamic greek Christian text's in the prophecy of the kingdom of the Beast (enemy of the God of Israel and Christianity - well the True god of all creation anyway).

www.1913intel.com...

The First century prophecy from over half a millennium before Muhammad point's out that those whom accept that mark shall go into the lake of fire along with there false God whom is really Satan and his FALSE PROPHET, as for the mark of the Beast in the hand, have you ever heard of the Kaaba, touching the black stone and passing the supposed blessing to one another when they get back to there community's as well as a religious duty to go on there haaj at least once in there life and as for Allah the ancient Sumerian text calling him the God of Chaos and Destruction so not the God of Creation at all and the enemy of Creation and it's creator a rebellious being.

This is the summary, Christianity is going to be persecuted into once again becoming an underground religion of the faithful and the persecuted, Islam shall become the world dominant religion but it is a false religion whose followers are actually condemned by the true God himself and which was prophetically announced nearly 600 years before it was born, it is the religion which denies Christ is the son of God and also that he was even crucified but does accept him as a lesser prophet so that it can cherry pick his parables though it claims he killed a child whom interrupted him (no it was Muhammad whom married a child and thighed her from the age of six and perhaps worse though she lost her hair through trauma on her wedding night and it never regrew for three years).

It is the Christian religion which talk's about it's martyrs being Beheaded for the name of God and how when the Lord come's with cloud's (heavenly ectoplasm if you want) they shall come with him and even they whom beheaded them (trapped on earth even after death so no true heaven for Muslim's though there are exception's in that God will reap from were he has not sown as after all he own's all creation) shall see them and know terror (realization they are the evil one's and knowing that there judgement come's at the hand's of the one's whom they persecuted).

At least a remnant of the Jewish faith shall also survive in devoted faithful follower's as God promised and they shall be joined in Glory by the Christian martyrs and faithful as one house under there Messiah and God whom knowing or un knowing they have served faithfully.

Islam shall go into the lake of Fire along with it's false prophet.

There shall be a new Heaven and a new Earth for the defiled former heaven and earth shall pass away and Christ's kingdom shall last forever, the human race shall continue but under it's proper management.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Sounds just about right. All the muslims unite, and move to Russia. Get the keys to nukes as a bonus. Check into paradise anytime you like.
edit on 19-12-2015 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join