It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The F-35 and the coming paradigm shift

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

good to know for when August comes around. my apt. doesn't have any air conditioning.

mental note be sure to agitate zaph if the weather gets too hot this summer + free road trip and chauffeur.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
ok back to the topic. in all seriousness. how does this c2 capability of the f35 tie in with c5isr? would the USA still need a dedicated aircraft to perform that anymore with a web of f35 and f22 performing similar functions, and offering less of a target, since they will function like a internet data cloud. and if one does gets shot down there are still others forming the cloud as opposed to one single aircraft that can be hunted. its pretty resilient actually and dynamic. so would we still need c5isr in one aircraft?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Maybe take two of those C's out. You can never have enough Communications, Computers, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance and you still need assets to fly those around.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

command, control, communications, computers, cyber, intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance says raytheon and Northrop.

I say with all the sensor fusion going on these days across all branches that all need to seemlessly intergrate and work as one superbrain you would want a stealthy super awac, jstar, c3, isr, electronic voodoo machine flying all in one like an aerial wizard of oz or skynet. sure would be cool if we built something like that. a large stealthy flying c5isr+ to rule them all. wonder if they did would the public ever get to see it or would that never be seen in the light of day.
edit on 24-12-2015 by BASSPLYR because: todays misspellings brought to you by the letter K. my phone really likes the letter K even when im not touching the letter K.

edit on 24-12-2015 by BASSPLYR because: bassplyr: types "something" android phone: did you mean "sokmkthik....thats ok im going to replace whatever the hell you write with this gibberish anyways" ?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

LRSB will come close.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

ueah the lrs-b will come close. especially in regards to a2, ad, c3-ish & some isr. basically what the f35 can do but on steroids.

but I'm thinking bigger. one that will communicate with army, marine, air force, navy, space and simultaneously have the ability to shut down the enemies c3.

dear Santa can you please give the USA something like that for Christmas?!?

Santa clause: "no bassplyr that was last year's gift, besides you've been a naughty boy you're not getting any presents this year. in fact one of my emissaries is showing up right now. hioho ho merry christmas!!!"

looks out window. big rig pulls up. air breaks go on. door pops open. some dude in a bad Santa outfit hops out marches toward my apt door with a baseball bat. dog with antler head band and fake red nose barking like mad out the cab door slobber flying everywhere.
edit on 24-12-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Is the trailer refrigerated?

btw i'm a bit upset. all my pm's are gone. sigh.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

the dissapeared IMs is a ats wide overhaul for the message system. everybody lost their messages.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

shame

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join