It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man rapes grand-daughter, mom kills her

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I considered it very strange after reading the stated purposes of the 'People' forum, but as I said, not my house, not my rules.
I consider it lucky that it hasn't been trash canned and has instead been allowed to run in this inappropriate off-topic forum. I do wonder if the placement in a 'celebrity' forum is a subtle message to me though, so I shall not rock the boat...not my house...not my rules.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

Everything you say is true, but it's the 21st Century, and excuses are unacceptable. Any grown man knows raping a child that age could kill her, or disfigure her permanently. Any fool that is not mentally retarded knows that. This mother needs to be charged with homicide, and punished according. Let them learn.

eta: If all the "cave men" raped the two year old girls, I doubt the world could have continued to be populated.
You don't even see wild wolves raping their baby offspring. It's psychopathy.

edit on 12/15/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: intrptr

Crazy people everywhere, folks. This isn't more Muslim hating is it?

Cue the Islamaphobes…
Do you read anything in my OP which indicates Islamaphobia? I have only spoken about barbaric cultural norms and quoted sources showing it is disproportionately high in certain ethnic groups compared to others.
Of course if you have alternative sourced figures to show otherwise then I am open as always to any new information?

Reasoned discussion is always better than silly soundbites fella, I'm sure you would agree.

I doubt its a "cultural norm" to drown kids in Egypt, or anywhere, for that matter.

But I bet you won't be making threads about people killing their kids outside the ME either.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

a reply to: dollukka

I considered it very strange after reading the stated purposes of the 'People' forum, but as I said, not my house, not my rules.
I consider it lucky that it hasn't been trash canned and has instead been allowed to run in this inappropriate off-topic forum. I do wonder if the placement in a 'celebrity' forum is a subtle message to me though, so I shall not rock the boat...not my house...not my rules.

If I'm understanding this correctly, I believe it's because BTS (below top secret) doesn't show up on google when you search on the internet. It's more 'hidden' from the general public surfing the internet.

Because of the disgusting heineousness of this crime, maybe ATS decided to move it over to one of the forums on BTS so as to not draw attention on it from the general public who are not members of ATS ?

Just a guess on my part.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I focused on the 'honour killing' side, and the mother who killed her victim daughter to avoid scandal for the family, that really is the crux of this tragic case. Do you disagree with that?
I also investigated further, and through UN and academic links discovered that there appears to be a disproportionately high level of such honour crimes in certain ethnic demographics in the UK. Do you disagree with that as well?

Please explain why you disagree and at least do me the respect as an OP by providing your own sourced links regarding honour crimes if you disagree it is a problem for certain ethnic demographics in the UK and around the world.
Inventing intentions for my thread creation or whatever is not reasoned debate, and is frankly intellectually dishonest.
edit on 15.12.2015 by grainofsand because: Typo

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

I also believe that is why the move happened, but the celebrity 'People' forum?
Seems to belittle the story and the victim to me, but regardless, not my house, not my rules.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

But I bet you won't be making threads about people killing their kids outside the ME either.

Yawn.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Where else would it go ?

The movie forum ?
General chit chat ?
Music ?

There really isn't an appropriate forum in BTS to move it to.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

As I said, sadly its engrained in our genes. Will take a long time to erase it.

Baby raping is not engrained in our genes.

Hey! Grainofsand and other guys on this thread. Have you got a gene in there somewhere that makes you want to go rape a baby?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
originally posted by: angeldoll

Yawn.

Exactly…

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

'Global News Discussion' or 'Breaking General News' perhaps?
They are both less disrespectful to the tragic victim than celebrity 'People' forum.
Just my opinion of course, not my house, not my rules.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Do you have anything constructive to add to the discussion?
If you disagree with anything I've posted then please, I'd love to read your opposing sources and arguments.
...otherwise you just seem to be trolling emotionally with no clear rational argument.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

"Certain, ethnic, cultural, demographics"?

You're the one beating about the Muslim bush, when you're not apologizing for the UKs role in ME affairs.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

WTH has that got to do with some gross old man raping his grandbaby?

I would bet this is not the first baby this disgusting excuse of a human being has raped.

You're the one beating about the Muslim bush, when you're not apologizing for the UKs role in ME affairs.

Was there a guy from the UK there holding a gun on him until he raped his grandbaby? And the truth is, there are more men who would take the bullet rather than do it.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

If you disagree with anything I've posted then please, I'd love to read your opposing sources and arguments.

I did.

…otherwise you just seem to be trolling emotionally with no clear rational argument.

You're the one baiting people to anti-Muslm rhetoric, and denying it.

Don't like hearing that, I'm sure.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

WTH has that got to do with some gross old man raping his grandbaby?

I would bet this is not the first baby this disgusting excuse of a human being has raped.

meh, you're focused on me right now because of our interaction in this mornings school terror 'lockdown' thread.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The honor killing is not western, is it? And spent every Friday night curled up with my grandparents, and sometimes they took turns since they only had a double bed and both of us wanted to sleep with them every night, for years. So sometimes grandma had the spare bed and sometimes grandpa. They were saint like rocks.

There is a problem with very punitive fascist religious countries that do harsh punishments for relations outside of marriage but seem to have many loopholes that allow children and even animals.

This can't be divorced from the culture its immersed in, and its that culture that should have had a reformation centuries ago.

Spade is spade and never strive to be politically correct or to follow bad orders. Those are the weapons TPTB use against humanity and cause them to stumble.
edit on 15-12-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Yes, certain ethnic demographics in the UK which have been supported by figures provided by a UK support charity.
I sourced my figures from an academic study, all you are bringing to the table is unfounded attacks on my intentions posting the thread.

Now, please offer opposing sources to mine where we disagree, while quoting my specific lines which you disagree with and then we can have a mature debate.
Otherwise you appear to be emotionally trolling and that is something which is worthy of clicking alert.
Either debate in a mature and reasoned manner or perhaps ignore the thread if you have nothing to offer aside from unfounded personal assertion.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Do you have anything constructive to add to the discussion?
...otherwise you just seem to be trolling emotionally with no clear rational argument.

He is trying to insinuate you are a bigot for posting this story.

See my friend, it's the same PC thinking that is putting us in danger.

You point out something that was done for religious reasons.

Some see "Honor Killings" for what they are. They are done for family honor.

I guess the 2 year old should of fought him off and gather 5 male witnesses.

It's Hall of Fame type trolling...

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Ummmmm no one said anything about Muslims till you did good sir. Nothing about Muslims in the Op only that they where Egyptian.

If you associate this behaviour with Muslims that's your problem.

The Op was presented with as little bias as possible IMO.

edit on 15-12-2015 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join