It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Muslims think Obama is a Muslim or a Christian

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
On another thread, someone pointed out CAIR, said the Muslims voted high 80-low 90 percent for Obama.

Does this indicate that American Muslims lean left or does this indicate that American Muslums believe Obama is a Muslim. I did a quick search, but all I could find is they typical racist Christian thinks Obama is a Muslim.

The only think I could really find is the link below. With all the polls that are being conducted. I cannot believe there wasn't a poll on do American Muslims think Obama is a Christian or a Muslim. For that matter what do Muslims in the Middle East believe?

www.danielpipes.org...

From what CAIR said. I would have extapylate to say many still think he has some strong ties to the muslin religion. I find it hard to believe that any strong religious person, of any religion, would support someone they thought left the thing they believe so highly in.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

He is bound to have sympathies that way as some of his family are Muslim and his roots, too.

His values are very Western. We have seen a very liberal social agenda at work under his leadership.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Democrats know that Muslims tend to vote 70% democrat as a voting block. Why else do you think they are suddenly SOOOOO sympathetic to them and so worried about the rights of their religion and want so many more of them in the country?

No, I'm not cynical at all. Why?

Technically, though as Obama was born to a Muslim father, for hardcore radicals and those from Shari'a countries, this would make Obama a Muslim by birth. That Obama has spent so much time in a Christian church and now claims Christian faith would make him an apostate in their eyes. Technically, in most of their countries, Obama would be courting a death sentence.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Going by polls and the current thought processes of your average voter, he is clearly a Muslim Christian Atheist gay black gun hatin' racist bigoted Russian fearing ISIS supporter.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Democrats know that Muslims tend to vote 70% democrat as a voting block. Why else do you think they are suddenly SOOOOO sympathetic to them and so worried about the rights of their religion and want so many more of them in the country?

Technically, though as Obama was born to a Muslim father, for hardcore radicals and those from Shari'a countries, this would make Obama a Muslim by birth. That Obama has spent so much time in a Christian church and now claims Christian faith would make him an apostate in their eyes. Technically, in most of their countries, Obama would be courting a death sentence.

Then again maybe muslims understand he is using Taqiyya (deception) in portraying his christian faith in order to further the agenda. Just speculating folks!

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

I think he's an opportunist and will be whatever he thinks he needs to be in order to garner approval.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: sirlancelot

I think he's an opportunist and will be whatever he thinks he needs to be in order to garner approval.

If ATS is any indicator....his approval rating is dismal; Even from his onetime supporters.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
LoL,you forgot "Infidel"..

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

1. Your link is from SEVEN years ago.
2. WHO CARES what people THINK Obama's religion is? LOL! This is his last year in office. What do you hope to prove???

People are so obsessed with Muslims today! It just shows how much influence mainstream media has in people's lives. They complain and complain about MSM, and then suck it up at EVERY opportunity!

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
What do you think?

edit on 12/13/2015 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

holy crap !!

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Ok here's a serious question.....When was the last time Obama went to Church ? You used to see in the news , when other past presidents attended Church ...

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1
www.usatoday.com...
Get over your ODS..."Obama derangement syndrome"

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Wtf dbpost
edit on 13-12-2015 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Edit DPost..

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's not just cynical

Do you only believe in people's rights when it's convenient to your cause? Do you believe that people who support their rights or want to offer them protection only do so to win?

Or do you honestly believe that Muslims should not be protected in the first place?

edit on 12/13/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I've held up my index finger before while talking about something. OMG - I must be a Muslim Terrorist!!!!!!

Seriously, you can tell in the pic that he was saying something to the guy with the grey beard and glasses he just passed. You can see the guy's reaction - a hearty laugh.

Please tell me you were just joking with this post.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Do Muslims think Obama is a Muslim or a Christian

Ask one or two and find out.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I think all God's children have fingers

But you present us with a compelling argument - I will refrain from using my index finger from now on

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I've held up my index finger before while talking about something. OMG - I must be a Muslim Terrorist!!!!!!

Who said anything about Muslim Terrorism?" I didn't, but you did.

Seriously, you can tell in the pic that he was saying something to the guy with the grey beard and glasses he just passed. You can see the guy's reaction - a hearty laugh.

You're seriously sure? Obama is well ahead of the man you mention with his head slightly downward, yet you say he is "speaking" with him? Whatever you say, boss. Your interpretation must be correct because yous say so.

Please tell me you were just joking with this post.

Please tell me you're not in complete denial about the reality here.
edit on 12/13/2015 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join