It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten Things More Likely To Kill You Than Islamic Terror

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
Heart disease is the biggest killer in America, but a change of diet is out of the question for most I imagine.
y

What you are displaying here is called "Ameriphobia".

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Daedal

Smart people take precautions during lightening storms.

Smart people keep their distance from Bulls.

Smart people secure heavy objects or do not walk under them.

Smart people keep more proven terrorists from entering their country.

Is the passport stamped "proven terrorist" ? .....I don't think it is. Until the terrorist commits the crime nobody has a clue. Just like the thousands of mass shootings every year that have absolutely nothing to do with muslims.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I wonder how a dirty bomb going off on U.S. soil would effect those odds? You're stupid if you don't think there are Muslims in this world who would gladly give their life to make that happen.

edit on 12-12-2015 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

I wonder how a dirty bomb going off on U.S. soil would effect those odds? You're stupid if you don't think there are Muslims in this world who would gladly give their life to make that happen.

And if you think for one moment that there's not some natural born, homegrown, Americans of non-Islamic faiths who'd like to do the very same same thing, you have another think coming!

Here's an idea; Why don't we just ban all bad people from coming into the U.S. and round up and deport all bad people currently inside or borders? That should fix everything.

I wonder why Trump didn't think of it first? He must be losing his edge.

edit on 12-12-2015 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish
And if you think for one moment that there's not some natural born, homegrown, Americans of non-Islamic faiths who'd like to do the very same same thing, you have another think coming!

In the event of such a tragedy, who will be dancing in the streets all over the world?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Haven't read the whole thread, but this is goddamned stupid.

Islamic terror kills more people than, say, televisions.... because it's not just limited to the goddamn hateful USA.

This really annoys me. People get killed every day in the Middle East, but that doesn't matter if you're an American does it?

Look, I get that not all Americans are arseholes. But I - and the rest of the world - get pretty sick of Americans who think the world revolves around them.

Yes, your chances of being killed by a terrorist are very low... in the USA. Or any Western country for that matter. But try telling that to all the people who have friends and families slaughtered like sheep in the Middle East.

This is what gives the USA a bad reputation in most other countries. Thinking they're the only ones that matter.

To reiterate: I am aware that not all Americans think like this. I am aware that not all Americans think like this. I am aware that not all Americans think like this.

Any time anyone criticises the great and mighty USA they'll get a whole heap of people rushing to defend the actions of their puerile media and obstinate government, usually with ad hominem attacks. Go right ahead, prove my point. But this USA-centric attitude is sickening to everyone who is lucky enough to not be one of you.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk
What you are displaying here is called "Ameriphobia".

Stop being so PC and inventing words

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

And how many republican's drool over the possibility. How many Christians await the 'end times' with idiotic glee.

We don't need a dirty bomb to kill - US citizens - there is plenty of domestically produced poison's in land, air and water to kill off the population. We live in a dirty bomb already.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
According to the "logic" of this thread I should:

1) Smoke massive amounts of crack...because a toaster is more dangerous
2 ) Ignore Terrorism because someone else will die, not me
3) Let ISIS expand because, after all, I'm safe in my bed

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I love these logical fallacy threads.

"A thing should be ignored or not worried about, because other things, are worse"

Eat all the eggs and bacon you can, because your bathtub will kill you...no wait stop taking baths...because cancer will do it....no wait...smoke 4 packs a day because driving is more dangerous..

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain I think it's just a case of assessing risk on the realities of the situation rather than letting the msm dictate what you should be afraid of.

edit on 13-12-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

This turned out to be an entertaining thread...nicely done and totally agree the hysteria lately has been overwhelming...8

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
I love these logical fallacy threads.

"A thing should be ignored or not worried about, because other things, are worse"

Eat all the eggs and bacon you can, because your bathtub will kill you...no wait stop taking baths...because cancer will do it....no wait...smoke 4 packs a day because driving is more dangerous..

That's even more sensational than the article.

But in a way, you are correct. You are just as free to invoke fear in others as your are to live in it. You can also step back and watch everyone spook one another and have a laugh.

Besides, it's not like any of you are going to do anything about this "terror" business, instead you will delegate that responsibility to those that create the boogeyman you are so scared of. Talk about a logical fallacy.

Personally, I think it's more prudent to continue living as I do and continue to keep my conceal permit up to date. Walk softly and carry a large stick and all that.

edit on 13-12-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join