It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To lurk, or not to lurk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
That was the question. After reading through countless threads, I have decided to participate. Knowledge is a good thing, and I've found there is vast amounts to be gained on these forums. Both sides of any debatable subject, can lead to a greater understanding of the bigger picture.

Around two years ago, I watched "Parkland". As a fan of any history related material, I found it very enjoyable. After watching it, I began binge watching any documentary I could find on the assassination of JFK. Any site with information about it found, was browsed. I was hooked. After learning of all the different theories, it seemed maybe I had run out of sources of information. A Google search for conspiracy theory sites led me here, and I'm sure glad it did. I began browsing these pages, and find myself still here learning. I only hope to help others in their search for information, as many of you posters have helped to enlighten me.

I have an opinion on many different subjects, and can be very stubborn in changing it. I'll try my best to add my views in a civil manner, but as you are all aware, any subject matter can lead to tempers flaring.

Thanks to all for such a great site. I really appreciate all the work you have put into it.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JDHellraiser

Hello and welcome.

Be prepeared to spend far too much time here discussing anything and everything and then have to rush around like crazy in the real world catching up with all the real stuff you forgot to do whilst here.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

We have many strange people topics and interesting people here.

*sits and rocks back and forth.....

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
You will enjoy the ride. Many History buffs here. Welcome home.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Yes! Fresh meat!

Welcome to the forums

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hello and welcome. Nice to meet you I'm sure.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JDHellraiser
Welcome to ATS. Have fun.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Welcome JDHellraiser! A good place for history fans!

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome, all>

top topics

join