It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Donald Trump wins...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I think if Trump is actually elected president the ptb are starting an endgame. They seem to appreciate irony and electing someone for the promise of rounding certain people up only to be rounded up yourself is quite the doozy.

I mean those who want a wall built and all illegals rounded up and deported are going to most likely be the same group to provide the most resistance too an Agenda 21 type consolidation.

Send national guard to round up weapons and it's Molon Labe

Send them to round up illegal immigrants and it's...well I think it could be a slippery slope that'll end one day in the not too distant future with a sad realization of what that big ol' wall was actually built for.

Hopefully this is the right place for this.

I make no claims as to the efficacy of this prediction.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

I agree that Trump's rhetoric is a slippery slope coated in oil, but I'm not sure I agree with the endgame. I'm pretty sure that Trump is just a narcissist.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I make no claims as to the efficacy of this prediction.

the only part of the OP that makes any sense

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Are you saying there are people that actually believe Trump will build the great wall of North America with security akin to the Berlin wall?

Anyway, I disagree that there is an endgame because if Trump is elected what we will really have is a bunch of hs supporters upset to find out the things he promised were impossible to achieve for myriad of reasons including that they were unconstitutional.

The people that didn't support him will be constantly saying "we told you so".

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
This is just a casual observation but something that strikes me as really quite strange about the whole Trump debate is this.

We all moan about how politics does not offer us any real choice, we moan about how centrist our political elite are offering up no real choice other than a little left or a little right. Yet when someone as right wing as Trump shows up offering a real choice we flame it, just like in the UK we flame Jeremy Corbyn when he offers ups a choice by being on the left.

Now i am not saying that I agree with trump, in fact i think my politics are his exact opposite .

I am just saying that some choice now might be a good thing.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Trump won't be president. It's already been decided, we just have to wait for the game to play out. Bush should have already bowed out with his poll numbers where they are. He hasn't. Watch that. Bush vs. Clinton. remember, you heard it here first.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
As i have said from the get=go.
Trump is a Trojan Horse.
He will bow out of the race and thus giving it to HildaBeat.
We are I fear doomed...

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well sure he's a narcissist and I wouldn't really say he's a Mao or a Stalin with his own ideology. I'd be more inclined to think he's a convenient and strategic pawn motivated by pride and greed.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I think you have psychic powers.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
And here I thought Bush was de dumbest president ever.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Trump won't win. Romney will. It's all scripted.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Farlander

And before anyone tells me Romney isn't running...he will. February-ish.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

The constitution hasn't stopped Obama and his executive orders. Trump can hire 10 Obamas....horrific thought!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

The constitution hasn't stopped Obama and his executive orders. Trump can hire 10 Obamas....horrific thought!

I can't tell if you are being obtuse for effect or if you really don't get it.

Obama doesn't have anything to do with it. He didn't make unconstitutional promises to get elected. Like I said he has nothing to do with the matter. Love him or hate him I don't care.

Trump on the other hand claims he will prevent people of an entire faith from entering the country. Trump isn't stupid he knows his claim is complete Bullsh!t, but he is counting on there being enough stupid voters which will believe him.

In other words, he thinks Americans are idiots.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Oh ya...

you people elect that moron and we're building a wall

I've already been talkin to Justin

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Obama has everything to do with the mighty use of his phone and pen. He sailes the boat by ISIS by the wind of his own making. Yes, he is major player in the game made by persons waaay above hs own level of ISIS.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
You really don't get it. Oh well, carry on.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If The Donald gets elected then thats it. I am going to move to another country.

Maybe Utah.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Very well

We keep Seth Rogen, Shatner, and Nathan Fillion.

you can have 1 Sutherland.

Justin Beiber and his master recordings shall be ejected into the vacuum of space

Also I demand the television show Flashpoint to be brought back.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Just Kidding. I'm just cobbling together my very own foil lined rabbit hole.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join