It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump praising Katie Hopkins on her assessment of the Muslim problem? Are you serious?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The Republican candidate’s vision of Katie Hopkins as a ‘respected columnist’ is so perspective altering that nothing will ever look quite the same again.

This statement was made in The Guardian today after Trump tweeted

"— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
December 10, 2015
"Thank you to respected columnist Katie Hopkins for her powerful writing on the U.K.'s Muslim problems."

Does Donald realise that Katie Hopkins is loathed by most sane rational people in the UK? She compared migrants to cockroaches. She advocated the use of gunships to prevent people crossing the Mediterranean to reach Europe. To quote Hopkins

"No, I don't care. Show me pictures of coffins, show me bodies floating in water, play violins and show me skinny people looking sad. I still don't care.”

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: deliberator

why do you give in to the scripted soap opera called politics, this is a non issue infact the choice of next president has already been made, this side show is just there to redirect your time and brain energy towards something unimportant. please start thinking about real world problems. you know trump is reality show star right, it cant get more obvious what they are doing to us. wake up

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: deliberator
The Republican candidate’s vision of Katie Hopkins as a ‘respected columnist’ is so perspective altering that nothing will ever look quite the same again.

This statement was made in The Guardian today after Trump tweeted

"— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
December 10, 2015
"Thank you to respected columnist Katie Hopkins for her powerful writing on the U.K.'s Muslim problems."

Does Donald realise that Katie Hopkins is loathed by most sane rational people in the UK? She compared migrants to cockroaches. She advocated the use of gunships to prevent people crossing the Mediterranean to reach Europe. To quote Hopkins

"No, I don't care. Show me pictures of coffins, show me bodies floating in water, play violins and show me skinny people looking sad. I still don't care.”

Apparently, not all share your views on this...on either side of the pond.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
"No, I don't care. Show me pictures of coffins draped in National flags, show me bodies lying in the trenches, play violins and show me amputees and burn victims looking sad. I still don't care."

Still sound rational?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
In countries like Sweden, 50% of immigrants are unemployed. The rest of the population are able to find work. It's a similar story in France.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I hope she passes away.

& that's how most Brits feel, even if they're too polite to say it.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: deliberator
To quote Hopkins

Sounds like Trump just found his dream running mate.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I noticed that myself today.Considering Trump's popularity it must make you American ATS members quite depressed.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I agreed with military ships stopping the boat people and turning them away, which is what the USA does (or use to do).
Otherwise, Is she hot looking?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuckk

I agreed with military ships stopping the boat people and turning them away, which is what the USA does (or use to do).

She is the ugliest woman in existence.

And as for looks, she is a pig.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Never heard of her before this story but then I don't read British papers anymore , seems to me Trump probably has no idea who she is but anyone who agrees with him and is British is something to cling to regardless , chances are most of his supporters will take his word that she is respected.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

She was on the British version of The Apprentice, Trump knows who she is for sure.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Ahh , never watched that either , can't stand Sugar.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Same, pure trash my friend.

Dragon's Den is much more interesting.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Sounds like the woman has the correct response in mind for the foreign invaders. She would be a hero here in the U.S.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

She is the ugliest woman in existence.

And as for looks, she is a pig.

is she ugly...? well also she's a running along atabout a 9 on the heartless bastard scale.....anyway

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
In countries like Sweden, 50% of immigrants are unemployed. The rest of the population are able to find work. It's a similar story in France.

Before you go around and utter such crap, you should wash your mouth.

The truth is, there are MILLIONS of homeless in Europe ... and our respective governments, throw them out on the streets, while providing "extra" for immigrants. It's precisely this fact, that is causing the right wings to rise all over Europe.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

She looks like a gargoyle on the side of a church

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Sounds like the woman has the correct response in mind for the foreign invaders. She would be a hero here in the U.S.
She's definitely working her way for a spot on fox. There was a petition to exchange her for 50,000 mmigrants

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Katie Hopkins is a vile woman. So its natural she will gravitate toward a vile man such a trump.

Another reason we need to ban trump from UK entry.....If those two meet the universe will explode in a overload of bile and bigotry!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join