It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

El Chapo sends threatening message to terrorist group ISIS.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

It turns out a Mexican blogger leaked the message after it was sent email encrypted directly to the Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, a prominent ISIS leader. The blogger has intimate ties with actual Sinaloa cartel members, so it looks as if the warning is indeed legit.

“You [ISIS] are not soldiers. You are nothing but lowly p#####s.

Okay, El Chapo has Abu Bakr al Baghdadi's personal email address or the blogger does? The blogger is El Chapo's private mediator?

Oh, is that “You [ISIS] are not soldiers. You are nothing but lowly p#####s..." pissants? Or can we assume that each hashtag sign represents exactly a letter. Which would mean ISIS was actually called "p#####s".

The first two questions are serious though. Any thoughts?

I was wondering myself. If he actually has an email address, wouldn't it be stupid easy for the NSA to find out literally exactly where he is at, even if it's routed through 1000 servers?

As for the #'s, punters? As in, among the lowliest (glory-wise) of positions among NFL players. Nahhh, I'm going with p#####s as well.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

A lot of Arab nations, UAE, etc, especially with the sanction of Royals, have party spots that are basically above the law, so it makes sense they would have a demand for something that the Cartels were able to provide.

Dubai, when I lived there around the turn of the century, was awash with drugs. Cocaine was hugely popular. I expect it's the same or more so now.

Beirut, Lebanon, is the drug capital of the Arab world, and party-loving Lebanese and others, who work all over the region as merchants and entrepreneurs, spread the habit right across the Gulf. There are also sizeable Lebanese and Levantine Arab communities in Latin America. The connexions are all there, right on the surface.

This is nothing people didn't already know about. It's a truism that the drugs are better wherever the penalties against them are life-threatening. Nobody's going to risk the hangman for a mediocre high.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hey El chappo, You got my vote.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I'm afraid this story isn't true.

It originated from a site called thug life, which is a satire site.

thuglifevideos.com...
www.snopes.com...

They also have said the Bloods and Crips have joined forces against ISIS...

thuglifevideos.com...

edit on 11/12/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Does anyone else think it's kind of ironic that the US/ West is (indeed assumingly, but most probably) support both the drug cartels and Islamic terrorist organizations?

Fast and Furious + Benghazi = guns for drugs. Cocaine from the Mexicans and heroin from the ME (most notably Afghanistan).

This is literally turning out to be a really bad episode of Jerry Springer. Scripted, through and through but not a care in the world about the ratings you'll get. Just as long as it's crazy, unbelievable and someone gets hurt or "hurt".
edit on thpamFri, 11 Dec 2015 07:25:32 -0600k1512America/Chicago1125 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

thuglifevideos.com...
www.snopes.com...

thuglifevideos.com...

Aww, no fun. Good work Chadwickus

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
What sort of forces could El Chapo bring to ISIS? He has no resources to bring a fight, and the question is why?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I was thinking why don't our most notorious and ruthless mobsters and gangs start picking off ISIS? It'd be like Dexter - using your violent bent or inclination for good, or at least for eradicating a strain of pure evil.

I never thought I'd see the day where I'd cheer on the Mafia, but here I am.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: mapsurfer_
What sort of forces could El Chapo bring to ISIS? He has no resources to bring a fight, and the question is why?

Are you kidding? El Chapo has TONS of resources. He has his own army. People don't understand these Mexican Cartel guys like El Chapo are richer than richer than rich.......

And why? Because ISIS is stealing Cartel drug shipments over in the middle east.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

thuglifevideos.com...
www.snopes.com...

thuglifevideos.com...

I wouldn't be so sure about that. You're seeing a lot of legit websites like Forbes post this too. Its also trending on Facebook and Twitter. Its the top "trend" on Facebook right now as we speak.

....unless you think its a Conspiracy and no journalistic website at all is credible.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
i got the popcorn

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Forbes have retracted the story..

www.forbes.com...

edit on 11/12/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArnoldNonymous
Hey I'm just glad the US isn't fighting this war on their own!

Russia
Anonymous
Sinaloa Cartel (biggest and baddest)

Maybe if the sleigh gets shot at, Santa will declare war too.

Santa knows where everyone is. HE might call his bro Krumpus instead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join