It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

El Chapo sends threatening message to terrorist group ISIS.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

I have an idea, howbout we annihilate BOTH ISIS AND El Chapo?

You want to kill the CIA?

Point taken

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

With the Middle East having become a burgeoning scene for coc aine, ecstasy and other party-based drugs, the cartels have been expanding their operational reach to these regions, hoping to heavily profit from the oil industries rich princes and wealthy businessmen who have been fueling the growing nightlife scene. ISIS. As drugs are not a part of the organizations ideology for a Muslim State, ISIS fighters have been destroying shipments of drugs from the cartels. The cartels have made it clear that ISIS just made a huge mistake by destroying their shipments. It’s clear from the leaked emails that they are not only extremely mad, but are definitely willing to step up and take the organization out if they continue to mess with their business.
from OPS link they hit Chapos shipments of drugs to middle east ,dont think this is a political or moral issue but one of money,isis screwed with the cartels coffers and as cartels in the past have hit US and Mexican government official before ISIS should not take this threat lightly .Pablo would be blowing up buildings in the middle east by now if they had screwed with his cartel back in the days

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Yeah I just edited my post after reading the full source link. There's a lot of info out there actually and it reminded me of a few other things I'd read not that long ago, a lot of Arab nations, UAE, etc, especially with the sanction of Royals, have party spots that are basically above the law, so it makes sense they would have a demand for something that the Cartels were able to provide.

I doubt many regular people would jump into that kind of business over there, unless you are 'sanctioned' or have some kind of protection from government or royal family connections, you are as good as dead if you are caught. And a perfect example of absolute power corrupting. The harsher the laws, the harsher the corruption.

trafficking large amounts of drugs in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and other countries in the Middle East, according to Lt. Gen. Dhahi Khalfan Tamin, deputy chief of the Dubai Police Force.

The FARC, the Sinaloa Cartel, Los Zetas and other transnational criminal organizations are using the UAE as a strategic center for trafficking drugs and money laundering, Johan Obdola, president of the International Organization for Security and Intelligence, told the Khaleej Times. Obdola advises governments in the Middle East how to fight drug trafficking.

South American and Mexican transnational criminal organizations have increased their operations in the Middle East over time, Obdola said. During the last 10 years, drug cartels have increased their operations in West Africa. From that region, drug traffickers have been transporting large amounts of drugs to the Middle East, Obdola said.

The zero taxation policy of member countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) makes those countries attractive to drug traffickers who are looking for locations to launder their drug profits. The GCC is comprised of the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, and Oman.

Here's some cases of Saudi Royals involved in various shennanigans.
edit on 9-12-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

www.businessinsider.com... in 2014 there were 7 major cartels now they are down to two alegedly

www.businessinsider.com...

After more than eight years of widespread violence spanning two Mexican presidential administrations, the country's drug war has led to the consolidation of just two remaining major cartels and the splintering and degradation of the country's other drug trafficking organizations, Fox News Latino reports citing Mexico's Attorney General's Office. Throughout the drug war, which began in December of 2006 when the recently elected Mexican president Felipe Calderon deployed federal troops to Michoacan to fight the state's once-powerful drug cartel, Mexico has pursued a "kingpin strategy" of targeting the gangs' high-level leadership. This approach has produced a series of major arrests. But it's also led to the violent fragmentation of cartels that were once relatively unified and stable. Now, Mexico has a swarm of smaller regional drug traffickers, with just two big cartels left.
think of them more like a big bushiness they have subsidiaries and other organizations they can call on if need be

news.vice.com... and to any one that thought isis was the only one out there massacring towns the zeta's have been up to shady stuff all over mexico for years now,so discounting the threat a cartel can pose could be foolish for isis

link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
“You [ISIS] are not soldiers. You are nothing but lowly p#####s. Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation.”

“My men will destroy you. The world is not yours to dictate. I pity the next son of a wh*re that tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel. I will have their heart and tongue torn from them.”

Holy crap it reads just like an ISIS rant...Who was their English teacher Borat?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Wow. First Anonymous, now an in-hiding Mexican crime lord.

ISIS must be sh***ing themselves.

Maybe Pee Wee Herman can call them next and make intimidating noises over the phone.

I thought they already were when Putin threatened to NUKE Isis.

Putin raises possibility of using nuclear weapons against terrorists - but hopes they ‘will never need’ them

I guess it's all in the messaging.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

El Chapo is being hailed by the hip hop community as well. Take note that this video has over 7 million views.

Listen to this:

Warning...Extremely Vulgar Language....no video just lyrics

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Pablo would be blowing up buildings in the middle east by now if they had screwed with his cartel back in the days

and spreading the money around to the locals, building things for the communities making them love and protect him, not fear him.

say what you want about Pablo, he was on smart sob.

edit on 9-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glassbender777
WOW, I wonder what ISIS has done to piss off El Chapo, Seems very weird. Unless ISIS is getting into the selling of Narcotics, guns, and people to and from the US. This could get very interesting, and El Chapo, has the man power behind him. Wonder if ISIS is smuggling people into the US, and not paying El Chapo, the interest, he charges every other illegal immigrant, which usually is up in the thousands of dollars

probably higher security at the border due to the terrorist threat, having an impact on the number of successful drug shipments going through.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: Glassbender777
WOW, I wonder what ISIS has done to piss off El Chapo, Seems very weird. Unless ISIS is getting into the selling of Narcotics, guns, and people to and from the US. This could get very interesting, and El Chapo, has the man power behind him. Wonder if ISIS is smuggling people into the US, and not paying El Chapo, the interest, he charges every other illegal immigrant, which usually is up in the thousands of dollars

probably higher security at the border due to the terrorist threat, having an impact on the number of successful drug shipments going through.

This is exactly it. The biggest defenders of the US southern border against terrorist are the Cartels. They absolutely can not allow a terrorist to enter the US from the southern border. It would only lead to massive security and loss of profits. Which is likely one reason they always come other ways.
edit on 9-12-2015 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
ISIS is stealing Cartel drug shipments over in the Middle East. This is why El Chapo and his boys are ticked off, lol

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
“You [ISIS] are not soldiers. You are nothing but lowly p#####s. Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation.”

“My men will destroy you. The world is not yours to dictate. I pity the next son of a wh*re that tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel. I will have their heart and tongue torn from them.”

Holy crap it reads just like an ISIS rant...Who was their English teacher Borat?

LOL, bump

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Is it bad that i'd cheer if I seen a Cartel propaganda video showing them murdering an ISIS soldier?

ISIS snuff/propaganda videos are bad, but the Cartel's do them even worse and gorier. Its stuff from your worst nightmares.

I wouldn't doubt it if we'll see a Cartel propaganda video come up soon showing them sending a message to ISIS by using a Jihadist border jumper in a snuff video.
edit on 10-12-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Glassbender777

If ISIS has activity on the mexican border that can bring extra attention and eyes to the cartel which would not welcome it.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This is one of the more ironic developments in geopolitics recently.

A murderous creation of the various international "intelligence" agencies fighting with another murderous creation of the various "intelligence" agencies.

Sadly the agenda of destabilisation has such a high price in human terms.

That's what stops me from seeing this as funny. It's a pity these people are not cartoons.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Glassbender777

If ISIS has activity on the mexican border that can bring extra attention and eyes to the cartel which would not welcome it.

It's because ISIS supposedly destroyed one of the Sinoloa Cartel's shipments in the Mideast, not along the Mexican border.

originally posted by: draoicht
This is one of the more ironic developments in geopolitics recently.

A murderous creation of the various international "intelligence" agencies fighting with another murderous creation of the various "intelligence" agencies.

Sadly the agenda of destabilisation has such a high price in human terms.

That's what stops me from seeing this as funny. It's a pity these people are not cartoons.

I agree. The cartels are just as big of terrorists in Latin America as ISIS is in the Mideast. 60,000-85,000+ people killed in the Mexican cartel wars since 2006, including mass beheadings, shootouts, and assassinations. I'm actually working on something about real "Black Ops" groups right now, and their relationships to governments & businesses.

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Is it bad that i'd cheer if I seen a Cartel propaganda video showing them murdering an ISIS soldier?

ISIS snuff/propaganda videos are bad, but the Cartel's do them even worse and gorier. Its stuff from your worst nightmares.

I wouldn't doubt it if we'll see a Cartel propaganda video come up soon showing them sending a message to ISIS by using a Jihadist border jumper in a snuff video.

Is it bad that you'd cheer for people you admit are even worse than ISIS? Yes. They're both plagues to civilized society.
edit on 10-12-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Oh baghadadi.....id watch your back. Or you might wake up in a ring of tires and soaked in gasoline.
Alot of people are dismissing this threat but EL chapo has soem serious bank and if he wants to make a example of them he will do it regardless of cost. He would just hire killers to roll through slaughtering the entire town if need be.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
What a paragon of human virtue...El Chapo your head off

He's probably beheaded more people that Baghdadi and leaves them on bridges

El Chapo your head off
edit on 10-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hey I'm just glad the US isn't fighting this war on their own!

Russia
Anonymous
Sinaloa Cartel (biggest and baddest)

Maybe if the sleigh gets shot at, Santa will declare war too.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Finally the world is uniting against a common threat! #AlliedAgainstISIS

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join