It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous posts World War 3 Update

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This explains the world situation and end goal much more thoroughly IMO. The video in this thread is more of a "where we are now and how we got here recently" snapshot. This will explain it from the beginning...to the end. Many of you may have seen it before, but its worth noting what the "real" goal is and its not just US or china or Russia:

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

It's not so much that ths governments are corrupt that is the wow. It's that anonymous might actually be right in that we are being down the road to a global confrontation because the petrodollar empire is on the verge of collapse.

After all, that is the real reason that 'they' got rid of Gadaffi - he wanted to change to a gold backed African Dinar to trade.

WW3 is building to flashpoint like they said and it sounds like it's nukes for everyone on the cards. That is the part that is a bit frightening.
edit on 7-12-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
What gets me on this one, to me it sounds more like Edward Snowden then the Normal Annon guys. Or am I the only one that got that vibe?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is not Anon, there has been no chatter on 4chan, and the first three minutes of this video goes to show this is wannabe.
Anaon would NEVER make claims like this.
Ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

That is why I am thinking this video was all Snowden, 4-chan did not light up for it.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Well I could have done just fine not hearing that!!! But nooooo, I just had to watch it. Horrible death and destruction that I can't do anything about. Merry Fu##ing Christmas!!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
This is not Anon, there has been no chatter on 4chan, and the first three minutes of this video goes to show this is wannabe.
Anaon would NEVER make claims like this.
Ridiculous.

This was posted back in late Sept... If you are looking for chatter, gotta go back a couple of months.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Don't worry it was basically a recap of the daily ATS topics.

1. 9/11 inside job
2. World Chaos pre planned and organized.
3. Bankers running the world.
4. Gov't B$ and hypocrisy.
5. Tactical nukes.
6. America is evil.
7. Putin was framed.
8. Petrol dollar.

So if you have been around ATS for longer than a couple of months you probably are familiar with the material covered in the video.

No solutions , no plans , just that only you can prevent a forest fire message.

edit on 021231America/ChicagoMon, 07 Dec 2015 21:02:36 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

1. 9/11 inside job
5. Tactical nukes.
6. America is evil.
7. Putin was framed.
8. Petrol dollar.

So if you have been around ATS for longer than a couple of months you probably are familiar with the material covered in the video.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

1. 9/11 inside job
5. Tactical nukes.
6. America is evil.
7. Putin was framed.
8. Petrol dollar.

"Lurker" when the site opened . Not much has changed......

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I don't care if it is "anonymous" or not. Anonymous as a group is a misnomer. There is no group per se, there are simply many small collectives that happen to share some basic ideals. Above all, getting truth out to the public where possible, and exposing/punishing those who act in detriment to humanity as a whole.
There is nothing that I heard in the video that sounds unbelievable to me, sadly. I would say more, there is nothing in the video that I can find argument with except maybe for the argument that Russia has no tactical nuclear weapons, I am not sure that is the case.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy There are people who pull various strings in this world, but it is NOT some elite shadowy group.

that's what they want you to think....

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Well that was just a little frightening.....

There is a lot of info in there to dissect though and neither the video nor description posts any sources. We need to dig deeper into this and verify some of their claims before I will believe everything that is presented..

Can't watch the video with the device I'm using but I had to comment.

Why a souce? Why can't he or she be the source? All the sources are off the internet. This is just absurd how everybody is willingly participating in this kind of communication flow and desiring internet sources. This needs to stop. This is crazy. Think about what everyone is doing here. Everyone is writing and posting thinking its normal. This is not normal. How is it worth anything as to what is presented to form a personal belief when the internet itself was taken for granted. Shouldn't everyone be digging around for the conspiracy to kill us all off and hail autonomous killer robots? Yes. No one is writing down on pen and paper the events and discussions prior to WW III and preserve it. Its all being done on the internet. That is weird. Way way way so not normal. Everyone is going to be held accountable for what they say, then it will be erased. Nothing documented. This is absurd. Some common people need to start writing this down, otherwise the big tech conglomerates will put the info that favors them on disk and erase everything else. Deny ignorance. We can't live off of the internet and videos before the final war. We are dealing with alien technology here. They are not our friends.
edit on 7-12-2015 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
"I guess they just don't know what else to do."

Unbelievably naive. They all knew why. Not a lot new here but nice summary.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Didn't hear anything I already knew...

I'm surprised people don't know we armed rebels in Afghanistan, then abandoned them and 20+ years later wonder why they hate us.

Everything up until this nuclear war bit at the end was pretty much a run down of events since 9/11. Everyone *should* know that the invasion of Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and was pushed on the American people under false pretenses. Memos have been uncovered showing how the Bush administration tried to come up with believable lies to get the American people on board.

We're not going to go to war with China. China is the largest holder of US debt, and we are China's largest customer. China's entire economy depends on the USA buying crap from them. We are in a sick symbiotic relationship with China. No, we won't go to open war...economic war maybe. We won't be going to open war with Russia either.

Thirty years ago? Maybe.

We're to globalized now to go to war with another major super power. The powerful individuals who make the big decisions are doing a lot of in-fighting, each one trying to push their own agenda. This is why we're seeing such chaos. There isn't some shadow cabal, Illuminati, Freemason-type group...Nope, just a bunch of dynastically rich and powerful individuals trying to throw their weight around and secure their own power structures.

Besides, I have a feeling there are some out there that would step in to prevent WWIII ... The human species is worthless if we're mostly dead and irradiated.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Anonymous may be good at computers, but the Engineering analysis of the World Trade Center and 9/11 is incorrect. These conspiracies do not stand when compared to engineering data. He said "google the melting point"? What? It doesn't take steel melting for it to fail. Temperature effects failure, as does Sheer, Torsion, Brittleness, Composition, Joining and Connections etc. The World Trade Center WAS NOT AN INSIDE JOB. I'm tired of hearing about it!

Several have commented that the columns in the Twin Towers melted, causing the failure. It is more likely that the remaining columns and connections failed as a result of the softening of the steel from the heat, rather than melting. Melting takes time and a lot of energy input from the fire. The steel softens first, resulting in a collapse before melting has occurred. When the columns or floor connections failed, structural loading was no longer static, but dynamic.

croberts.com...

(post by princeofpeace removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

I had noticed a couple of years ago ( I would say since 2008ish) that Russians were being portrayed more often as the bad guys in films( The Equalizer, John Wick, A Good Day to Die Hard, The November Man, The Man From U.N.C.L.E, We Own The Night, etc). Russian mobsters especially have replaced other groups. At the time I noticed it as a subtle push to reposition Russia as an enemy. The old cold war style propaganda.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The video does a great job at simplifying the corruption and treachery surrounding the war on terror.

The current situation in the middle east can be directly traced back to the actions of the US over the last 30+ years. You have purposely created your own boogeyman. Destruction by design.
edit on 7-12-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join