It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ocube - the latest steorn scam

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: graysquirrel

Unless it was someone else's invention.

Not if they did a bad/wrong/nonexistent job explaining it. It's the "why is this working" part you get the Nobel for.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I do agree that the real world is not considered when a Nobel prize is considered. After all Obama got one.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

yup - it is stue that the paper or series of papers that explain " how it works " = nobel prize

in the case of steorn and thier muppets - we have yet to see any evidence that it DOES work

in previous steorn fiascos - even i can show why id doesnt work - but thats sort of thing is not wven worthy of an ATS star - never mind a nobel prize

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: graysquirrel

the criteria of the nobel prize for physics and the monel prize for peace are so radically different - its not even ammusing

what is amusing is that you would attempt to compare the two

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

in the case of steorn and thier muppets - we have yet to see any evidence that it DOES work

Thus did I say "If it actually worked, even if poorly, it would be priceless, in terms of physics."

People think that engineers and scientists poopoo pseudo-science because we're afraid of it or something. Nothing could be further from the truth. If someone showed up with something that actually WORKED, it would be a wide open field of grants, papers, prizes, recognition and shiny patents.

In truth, we'd be on it like piranha on a wounded cow.
edit on 26-1-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
no not patents for sure

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
First Ocube impressions:

www.e-catworld.com...

In my first few hours of non-systematic testing I found the Ocube was able to light up some LED arrays for quite long periods of time, but after a while the LEDs would shut off. After leaving the unit for a while, it seemed to recharge. So it acted like it had a battery in it, which seemed to contradict what Steorn told me. This morning I woke up, and the first thing I did was to see if the Ocube could now charge any of my mobile devices, and it turns out the answer was no. Nothing would charge. However, it was able to light up the LED.
but only for short periods of time now. Not like when I first started using the cube. If I put in the LED it will light for 10 - 20 seconds and then shut off. I have to wait a few minutes before it will charge up again. I will get some more precise times for you later when I'm more organized.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

so the o-cube scam is being " tested " by the muppets from the e-cat scam - what could possibly go wrong

PS - thanks for the info

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: moebius

so the o-cube scam is being " tested " by the muppets from the e-cat scam - what could possibly go wrong

PS - thanks for the info
Lol nice one

(post by harrymatrion removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join