It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I Just Had Some GMO Pretzels

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar
Moon pies! I love the double decker chocolate covered ones. Pure bliss when eaten with a Dr. Pepper or RC.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Ever put a snack sized sleeve of peanuts in your RC? Not Coke. Your true connie sewer always uses RC.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright
Yes I have! I've also tried with Coke or Pepsi. I think it's better with RC. Another thing that goes good with RC is Crown Royal, but that's another thing entirely lol.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Crown Royal goes with everything. I prefer ice, because I'm cheap enough to save the soda mix for less expensive booze.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
One of those cheap Totino's frozen pizzas. Meat lover's. Spread some canned pulpo, that's Mexican for octopus, and smoked oysters over it and give it a liberal dowsing of hot-sauce, preferably habanero based. Chase it with tequila and a fine lager. It may sound gross to some epicurian types, but trust me, it is yummy.
edit on 7-12-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

You can fry slices of summer sausage to go with eggs for breakfast. If you are out of bacon or regular sausage. Or fry it and make a biscuit sandwich. Superior to Spam in every sense as you can well done imagine.

I did Crown and Pepsi one night 20 some years ago....the sweetness did not make it a good night by any means.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Salami and eggs is a great breakfast, and summer sausage is pretty close to salami.

You think Crown & Pepsi's bad, once in college (once!) I overdid Pepsi and the 100 proof Southern Comfort. An error that has not been repeated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join