It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG Announcement from POTUS

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Egyptian TV Host on California Terror Attack: Americans Should Stick Obama on an Impalement Rod

www.memritv.org...

This guys is more passionate and angry than most Americans.

You should beware not to raise a lion, or it will devour you. You should never think that… It was America that raised and funded terrorism. We've said to them a hundred times, a million times, and we are still saying: America will pay the price in a way it cannot even imagine. Obama the liar, the ally of the terrorists... I call him a liar. He's a liar! He is the ally of the terrorists. This Obama deserves to stand trial. If the American people…

I guess it has been determined that we are not a respectful country and that our President is a liar and it should be off with his head.

But I would like the Congress to send Obama to the guillotine, because three days before the [San Bernardino] terror attack… The attack was on Wednesday. On Tuesday or on Monday, he appeared and lied, like he always does, that liar. All the allies of terrorism are liars. He said: "There is no threat to American citizens." It is as if he was trying to cover… Today, I suspect that Obama is connected to the terrorists who carried out the attack. When he says something like this, he numbs the security agencies, the military, and the intelligence agencies.

Makes you really wonder.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
Did he REALLY say that they were going to prevent people on the no fly list from buying firearms?

Does anyone not see the problem with that? They can put ANYONE They want on the no fly list...There is no due process to that. Us allowing that to happen could be the beginning of the end..

He creates a bigger list, we've already seen memorandums that state that people with libertarian mindsets and former vets are potential threats, then it's well we have to take it further than preventing the people on these lists from purchasing new firearms, we have to make sure they don't already have them. So we'll be confiscating their firearms. But don't worry, all of you can still purchase your firearms and we won't take yours.

Once that precedent is set, they can confiscate and prevent anyone they want from getting or keeping arms.

This is MUCH bigger a deal than people are realizing. These are the steps that equate to the frog in a pot with the temp being raised versus dropping them into a boiling pot.

Jaden

He`s an idiot, look if someone is so potentially dangerous that they can`t be allowed on an airplane then they shouldn`t even be walking the streets free, pick them up and haul them off to a detention facility, isn`t that why they enacted the patriot act?
yes, that`s exactly why they enacted it so that they could detain and question suspected terrorist indefinitely without having to charge them with a crime or allowing them access to a lawyer and without having to prove in court that the person is a terrorist.
edit on 7-12-2015 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Or that Krampus is real!! Hidey ho!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Obama Speech Heavily Criticized By People with No Better Ideas

“I was incredibly frustrated hearing the President say he would destroy ISIS,” New Jersey Governor Chris Christie told CNN. “ISIS needs to be obliterated.”

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz shared Christie’s scathing assessment of Obama’s speech. “The President seems to think that ISIS will go away just by us bombing them,” Cruz said. “If I am President, I will bomb them so hard that will feel like they have been triple-bombed.”

Calling it “too little, too late,” Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul ripped the President’s proposal for keeping potential terrorists from obtaining visas. “We need to stop them before they even obtain the pens necessary to fill out visa forms,” he said.

Of all of the Republican Presidential candidates, the front-runner Donald Trump was perhaps the most withering in his criticism of the President’s speech. “I only heard the President use the word ‘tough’ once,” Trump said. “I gave a speech last night and used it fifteen times.”

Pressed for specifics about how he would combat ISIS, Trump acknowledged that he had “no new ideas,” but added, “My no new ideas will be much tougher than his no new ideas, you better believe it.”

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
14 years ago, Iraq was being demonized for "terror attacks". Now, the U.S. wants to arm them to help fight ISIL?

Do people SEE what's going on? Is nothing being done because MAYBE, we don't know what to do??? You can't really believe the BS they're pushing??? Trump is talking about treating Muslims like the Jews of old, but uuuuuhhhhmmmm the POTUS is a Muslim. How can anyone ignore that fact????

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

No, Trump is simply making an inflammatory statement to get people talking. It worked. All we were hearing from the government, before this shooting, was that we are all racist for not wanting to allow immigration. We were told that they were vetted and why should we not allow women and children in. They chastised us in the media and in speeches telling us we are safe.

Look what happened. The exact opposite. A woman on a VISA who was checked was allowed into the country where she planned and killed 14 people.

Do all of you REALLY think we do not need to 'pause' all immigration and take a look? Step back. Forget your emotions and look at the cold hard facts.

Instead, in the speech he gave not even 6 minutes in he talked about gun control. Then he the nation we should not hate Islam. Then he told us he was going to 'draw another line in the sand' and take out ISIL.

It is a sad day when there is no faith in a President from the majority. You do not have to like him but he should protect us and his policies have failed.

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join