It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment no longer viable process as US government under seige?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

with the former, current, and future presidency as who they install upon the American throne is above the law, apparently?

It's like the MEDIA and Adminstration arent even TRYING to mask the ruthlessness and hypocrisy of ongoing use of global deadly force!

If anything, political statements and gestures have turned outright OCCULT & SATANIC; ^what is he doing at 25 seconds in?!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mandelaeffect

I was ready to S&F you until the last video. Should have left it at vid #2.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Especially with the last one, this was supposed to be in jokes, pranks and puns, right?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Whats with that thou? looks like cross upside down blessing.. maybe he just got too shy about it and made it weird, dunno they are weird people for shure.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: romilo

I see him making the sign of the cross, a blessing. What was I supposed to see?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Like i said, it looks like he making upside down cross symbol, yes it is a cross symbol but it also has different meaning upside down you know. Other than that whole situation looks weird to me, maybe its just that.

Normal leader would not do the kinda stuff they are done and doing like what the other 2 videos seem to be about.
edit on 5-12-2015 by romilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Impeachment has been off the table for decade now.

After Clinton was impeached the guy made millions,and became a hero of his party.

Might as well forget about it.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: romilo

Whats with that thou? looks like cross upside down blessing.. maybe he just got too shy about it and made it weird, dunno they are weird people for shure.

I suppose someone is going to say its just RANDOM hand movements. I mean isn't that what priests and popes do?

I have to agree, someone probably did tell the puppet to do it, so they can lean back in their couch and laugh.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

I was ready to S&F you until the last video. Should have left it at vid #2.

So even though the first two might have had some truth it was the third that negated the possible truth of the other two?

No wonder the world is on the brink of destruction......

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Musta been the apparent non-separation of Church and State,
methinks, that irks folks into looking the other way?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If everyone phoned in and large crowds gathered with bullhorns demanding Congress to Impeach they may due so.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
For one you have to impeach based on things that have happened in reality no on random nonsense from the internet.

top topics

join