It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: California massacre shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: THEatsking

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Metallicus

Why does Obama look foolish?

It says this in the OP:

The investigation has been focused on the motivation for the attack with officials including President Barack Obama and San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan saying it may have been motivated by extremist ideology.

Seems Obama was open to the idea it was radical extremists of some sort. So I fail to see your point.

Because he's been repeating the same old worn out line that ISIS poses no threat to Americans. His involvement in this case has nothing to do with the point of the story. He'd just said ISIS was no threat to us the morning this attack happened. That's why he looks foolish.

ISIS ( statistically an overwhelming fact) provides far, far less of a threat to americans than the americans already here.

They just killed 14 people in an attack. I don't care about the statistical threat. ISIS wants a war with us and have threatened us, saying they'll taste our blood after Paris. If I was in a crowded area, I'd have a much more significant feeling that if an attack happens, it'll be an ISIS attack, or an attack in the name of ISIS. I'll let you worry about other Americans.

The ISIS leaders want to create a war....the militants want to make money for their families and are getting paid very well to do this. The soldiers are not wanting the war but hey if they can make a really good living all paid for by the leader of ISIS...then blood shall be spilled.
edit on 4-12-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thank you! The beginning of his quote is:

"The threat is real. We have to be diligent."

He also said that they don't pose an existential threat, (a threat to our existence).

You'd have to distort his statement substantially to pick out the words, "ISIS is not a threat", because he didn't say that at all.

At the White House on Wednesday, Mr. Obama said that “it’s understandable” that Americans feel anxious about the prospect of such an attack, and he reassured them that there was no credible, specific threat to the United States at the moment. “We’re stepping up the pressure on ISIL where it lives, and we will not let up, adjusting our tactics where necessary, until they are beaten,” he said.

Existential.... Credible....... What's the difference, right? People went about their lives and now some are dead. And this isn't the first time that beta male has stuck his foot in his mouth. He jumps to conclusions, before facts come out, almost more than the MSM.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

You can get some very interesting insights that way and stash stuff away for later too, as you mentioned.

I'll remember to ask you later then, because I generally don't do that. I just know beforehand they are going to lie about it.

George Carlin said, "i don't trust anything the government tells me at all, at all!"

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: harvestdog
a reply to: LSU0408

That's good info right there.
Where did you pick that up?
My mother-in-law lives in Carlsbad CA and I'd like to read into this more.

Here you go.

clashdaily.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ozsheeple
a reply to: IAMTAT

How many more people have to die before isis is finally destroyed.

Just enough to overthrow the Syrian government.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

It says this in the OP:

The investigation has been focused on the motivation for the attack with officials including President Barack Obama and San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan saying it may have been motivated by extremist ideology.

Seems Obama was open to the idea it was radical extremists of some sort. So I fail to see your point.

Because he's been repeating the same old worn out line that ISIS poses no threat to Americans. His involvement in this case has nothing to do with the point of the story. He'd just said ISIS was no threat to us the morning this attack happened. That's why he looks foolish.

ISIS ( statistically an overwhelming fact) provides far, far less of a threat to americans than the americans already here.

They just killed 14 people in an attack. I don't care about the statistical threat. ISIS wants a war with us and have threatened us, saying they'll taste our blood after Paris. If I was in a crowded area, I'd have a much more significant feeling that if an attack happens, it'll be an ISIS attack, or an attack in the name of ISIS. I'll let you worry about other Americans.

Anecdotal, therefore irrelevant.

Hmm, threatened Americans by saying they'd taste our blood next and then killed 14 Americans and you consider it irrelevant...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Have they shown a picture of that twit yet?

Yeah. It's all over the place...She's apparently a 'Shadow Person'.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Because he didn't jump to conclusions like he did with the whole Benghazi video thing. He made an announcement about that right after the event, and he's still paying for that mistake. So, now, when he wanted to wait for all the data before making a claim, he's STILL wrong!

SB was obviously terrorism, IMO. But I didn't need Obama to say that to form my own opinion.

Feller, right before this attack took place, obama was on record saying that ISIS poses absolutely NO threat to Americans. Please stop letting the point of why he looks foolish go over your head. Furthermore, this wasn't a lone wolf attack like the whities you and the Daily News are comparing it to.

Notice (and THIS guy) they put the head of the NRA.
Basically a typical left-wing gun control story dressed up as an acknowledgement of terrorism.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Have they shown a picture of that twit yet?

Yeah. It's all over the place...She's apparently a 'Shadow Person'.

Lol, so I've noticed...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
FBI just announced they are investigating the shooting as a planned terrorist attack.
edit on 4-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

FBI just announced they are investigating the shooting as a planned terrorist attack.

A planned non-kinetic workplace macroagressive terrorist attack.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
dp

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Gov seems to be making this about some poor shlub who was brainwashed into terrorism by this ISIS Mata-hari.

Talk about the War on Women.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408
What a stupid question. I don't need to watch your news to have an opinion on a given subject.

No one said it's the big plan, but nearly everyone has said it's an ISIS attack. Which it is not. If someone from the IRA punched someone would it be an IRA attack or an individual punching someone who happens to be part of IRA

My point being ISIS had nothing to do with this attack. Yes they indirectly radicalised this guy but at no point did ISIS help coordinate this attack.

edit on 4-12-2015 by rossacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Obama said we shouldn't fear widows and orphans, but now we know this guy was a basic, Americanized Muslim radicalized by his wife.

Maybe we ought to revisit that thing about not being afraid of the women who come here again.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Gov seems to be making this about some poor shlub who was brainwashed into terrorism by this ISIS Mata-hari.

Talk about the War on Women.

There is that too.

His wife did it! War on women.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

Pay no attention to the strange money trail or the reports from neighbors of Middle Eastern and Muslim men coming and going from his home at all hours with strange cargo ...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

And all this ranting about the terrorist watchlist and guns, but I've not yet seen anything anywhere to indicate that even if those two had been linked, it would have stopped this from happening.

Were these two on anyone's radar? Not that I've heard.

Do they even know who the straw purchaser of the long guns was? Was that person on anyone's radar? Not that I've hard.

So unless any of that connects somehow, it's a moot point.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So you believe this attack was orchestrated by ISIS then. You genuinely believe this to be the attack they planned for? I'm doing the opposite of ignoring it...its my main point.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

It happens, power of the V is strong and crosses all lines of culture and logic!

But did she offer him an apple?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join