It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: California massacre shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Metallicus

Why does Obama look foolish?

Because he didn't jump to conclusions like he did with the whole Benghazi video thing. He made an announcement about that right after the event, and he's still paying for that mistake. So, now, when he wanted to wait for all the data before making a claim, he's STILL wrong!

SB was obviously terrorism, IMO. But I didn't need Obama to say that to form my own opinion.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: snypwsd
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yep and thats exactly what isis wants.

Yep...guess we should just ignore ISIS, excuse it...and continue to deny it's here.

No it should not be ignored but neither should the US give it self over to the typical knee jerk reactions and paranoid fear its known to do. That plays into ISIS hands.

Like more gun control? I agree. we don't need to undermine any of our freedoms. Glad you are looking out of the US from all the way over there.

And what does gun control have to do with anything? You see im form UK so thinking you can pick a silly little fight? Or just plain star baiting?

Well you cant and you wont. Gun control in the USA is I agree pointless. It won’t work there as you already have 300 million guns floating round the country. So no I don’t think there should be gun control over there.

Happy? Or disappointed you cant go off on a gun rant?

Damn boss, is this how you treat everyone that agrees with you?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: snypwsd

Yep and thats exactly what isis wants.

Yep...guess we should just ignore ISIS, excuse it...and continue to deny it's here.

No it should not be ignored but neither should the US give it self over to the typical knee jerk reactions and paranoid fear its known to do. That plays into ISIS hands.

Like more gun control? I agree. we don't need to undermine any of our freedoms. Glad you are looking out of the US from all the way over there.

And what does gun control have to do with anything? You see im form UK so thinking you can pick a silly little fight? Or just plain star baiting?

Well you cant and you wont. Gun control in the USA is I agree pointless. It won’t work there as you already have 300 million guns floating round the country. So no I don’t think there should be gun control over there.

Happy? Or disappointed you cant go off on a gun rant?

Damn boss, is this how you treat everyone that agrees with you?

I just get fed up with people seeing Im from the UK then thinking Im a gun grabber by default. It makes me shall I say defensive, sorry if it was wrongly directed at you.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I am not bashing the Pres. (well perhaps) /sarc.. nevertheless, when researching other on line forums yesterday, (I almost made a thread on this) there are very few discussions these days that are not bashing the POTUS.

Here a a couple from about a few hundred to choose from...

1000's ISIS inside America

Safe from ISIS

And now, the news about the lady pledging allegiance.... geeze, is there still questions, really??

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

AMEN! ! ! ! ! ! I could not agree more... I am working on a thread about the history of these B@stard ISIS, and their ancestors

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I get the impression they had something bigger planned but for whatever reason Farook lost it at the party and went off half-cocked not getting a chance to complete the original operation(s). At least this would explain the failed detonation of the pipe bombs at the event and the ones found in the apartment (untested for reliability).

Also notice where he traveled to and when he became radicalized. Our best friends Saudi Arabia and a Pakistani wife. It's about time we realized who the real enemies are and put our resources into eliminating the real threat to the west. Of course that would hurt all those $$$ hardware sales the US is so enamored of.
edit on 12/4/2015 by Kukri because: punctuation

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I believe there is a big difference in Islamic terrorism and these few crazy pharmaceutical-crazed loners. If you can't see the differences, then I am convinced some people are hopelessly stuck with their heads in the sand.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If USA Gov. really would want to hurt ISIS it would:

1. impose gradual economic, financial and diplomatic sanctions against Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Qatar, Bahrain, ... and Israel until they start to cooperate on destruction not construction of ISIS.
2. kick out at least half of its executive, legislative, judicial and intelligence staff. Forgot to mention journalists.

Add compulsory gun control observation:
In almost all European countries are strict gun control laws, but it is perfectly possible and relatively easy to get adequate gun for those how need it for hunting, work/personal safety, sport, etc ... . Legally owned small arms can be used as side arm in terrorist attacks or political assassinations. BUT: there is black market and its much more safe and efficient to acquire gun - military grade - there. No, strict gun control is not reliable way to stop terrorism.
edit on 4-12-2015 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: grey580
I think we are past the point where it's clear that this was terrorism.

Last time I checked. Regular people don't make pipe bombs.

Sure it was terrorism. But by who? All the so called 'evidence' against the suspects could have been planted. How do we even know they did the shooting in the first place?

Like, how do we know any of this is real, man? How do we even know ATS is real?

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
a reply to: Metallicus

What ever happened to the other (2) perps? they have silenced this, also what about the other one still in custody? Or have I just been asleep at the wheel?

I am wondering the same thing

link   
the best article I read on this event is here:

www.shtfplan.com...

More Attacks Are Coming: “The Intent Here Was Jihad And It Was Carefully Premeditated And Planned”
Mac Slavo
December 3rd, 2015
SHTFplan.com

I am putting the link on my FB timeline & alerting my 'friends' too...
make it viral, put Hussein Obama out to pasture, wake up your sonombulist neighbors of whats going on

link   
Dear leader Obama must be so triggered!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude..........

AS if.............................

'holding head in hands'

link   

I thought it was white Christian domestic terrorists? I heard that over and over again by the MSM

link   

originally posted by: Kukri
I get the impression they had something bigger planned but for whatever reason Farook lost it at the party and went off half-cocked not getting a chance to complete the original operation(s). At least this would explain the failed detonation of the pipe bombs at the event and the ones found in the apartment (untested for reliability).

I have had interest in this theory for a couple days now. The SUV was rented 3 days previously, though... That tells me that he had planned THIS attack. Perhaps these terrorists were part of a cell and so they had all the eqpt, but he got mad at someone at work last week and decided to go rogue and teach them a lesson.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So, is anyone fed up with this sh*t yet? Do we just wait for the next part of the world to suffer from these deranged psychopaths? How do you win a fight against an enemy you can't see?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: snypwsd

In canada we have strict laws when it comes to guns and it works. We do not have mass shootings EVERYDAY because of that fact. We have millions of guns but only a handful of people die every year because of them. Unlike the states where you have at least 80 people a day being murdured by guns.

No. You do not have mass shootings every day because you don't have the gang problems the USA has.
Canada has a black population of 2.5% and a hispanic population of 1.2%.
The USA black population is 13.2% and the hispanic population is 17%.
Most of our mass murders are commited by gangbangers of primarily these two races.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I said, "Regular people".

I sure as hell have no need to make pipe bomb.

I'm sure many others have no need to make a pipe bomb either.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I think this theory is valid. I believe there was a bigger attack planned somewhere else, but this guy got mad and jumped the gun. I think there are others involved, and a bigger plot still out there. Hopefully the feds will find out who they are and stop it.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: grey580
I think we are past the point where it's clear that this was terrorism.

Last time I checked. Regular people don't make pipe bombs.

Sure it was terrorism. But by who? All the so called 'evidence' against the suspects could have been planted. How do we even know they did the shooting in the first place?

Uhhh.....

How do I even reply to this?

Uhmmm.....

I got nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join