It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming Theory cannot be considered to be a science any longer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Kali, go read the data

Stop being lead

And you don't know my opinion on climate change, I didn't share it. Take your silly little assumptions and run along like all good little Kali's should.

This issue is about politicians using public opinion to change scientists observations for a political agenda

This has nothing at all to do with whatever you are carrying on about

Climate gate was exonerated by the people who caused it. The very liars were the ones who policed themselves

So Kali, just because you seem very confused and you also seem to be way offff topic
This thread is about politicians putting pressure on scientists to deny what the evidence teaches them, for a political agenda
Do you understand

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Ha...There is actually a lot of science that goes into ...a...climate science. LOL

How could you not think so?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Is that 97% consensus lie ever going to die?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Once upon a time about 97% consensus said the world was flat and tobacco was healthy
It's about science, not consensus

a reply to: Bluntone22

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Sorry - not one other party has asked for an investigation of dissenters using RICO laws (which was intended for mafia bosses and organized crime. Not one other party has encouraged harrassment using social media on no basis except that they are encouraged to do so.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Is that 97% consensus lie ever going to die?

It's on NASAs website and many other websites that deal with climate science. I get that we should question authority and not be sheep but why should I believe you or some climate blog over NASA?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

What branch of science is the one where true believers are encouraged to target scientists with harrassment through social media?

I am an educated person but I don't recall learning about that one in school!

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

What branch of science is the one where true believers are encouraged to target scientists with harrassment through social media?

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks

Tired of Control Freaks

And you're correct...that's not a good thing, however it does go the other way as well. People that believe the science of climate change are being targeted as well. Neither is good. Remember, for just one example, Florida telling people they weren't even allowed to use the term climate change.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

You should not believe just anyone over the established science. You should educate yourself on the theory of global warming and be aware of the criticisms. Then you need to make up your own mind. But if you know nothing about the dissenters point of view and you simply accept the established science with no investigation or thought of your own, then you are a "true believer" in the religion of global warming

Pat yourself on the back for having resisted the temptations and blandishments of the devil. Under no circumstances should you be tempted to question anything. Your only response should be "and where do I line up to hand my money over to stop global warming".

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I don't know anything about Florida not allowing people to use the term "climate change" but did they post the names and pictures of people who did, so that activists could target them specifically?

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: TheBulk

The only fake science being used as a political tool is the fraudulent denier BS that we're all neck high in.

Your programmed need to call skeptics "deniers" is a clue that it's all a means to nefarious ends.
edit on 3-12-2015 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You should not believe just anyone over the established science. You should educate yourself on the theory of global warming and be aware of the criticisms. Then you need to make up your own mind. But if you know nothing about the dissenters point of view and you simply accept the established science with no investigation or thought of your own, then you are a "true believer" in the religion of global warming

Pat yourself on the back for having resisted the temptations and blandishments of the devil. Under no circumstances should you be tempted to question anything. Your only response should be "and where do I line up to hand my money over to stop global warming".

Tired of Control Freaks

Except, I'm know I read as much and study as much of this as you do. So...what makes you think you know more than I do? And How do I know that your response isn't to hand over as much money as you have to big oil and coal companies when they are asking you to?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I don't know anything about Florida not allowing people to use the term "climate change" but did they post the names and pictures of people who did, so that activists could target them specifically?

Tired of Control Freaks

It's still institutionalized bullying. Since when is telling the truth not allowed?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Let me be clear - I don't give a flying monkey's ass what you believe or don't believe.

I am however, absolutely shocked that the President of the United States is promoting and encouraging harassment of specific scientists using social media. If anyone one else encouraged this behavior on any other topic, it would be called bullying and be subject to criminal laws.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

They say human activity on Earth has caused global warming on Mars.

Source

“Why are the Martian polar ice caps suddenly melting so fast?” asks astrophysician Dan Cuttingham, from University of Oxford. “If this cannot be entirely explained by the sun, then this phenomenon must be the direct result of human caused Global Warming” he concedes.

"MUST BE result of human caused Global Warming".

Because they say so?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

DISCLAIMER World News Daily Report
edit on 3-12-2015 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Alrighty then.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Are you saying that this is a hoax? I tried the link but could not find it.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TiredofControlFreaks

ok here is the link for Organizing for Action

www.barackobama.com...#/

This absolutely real. And there is a long list of politicians pictured and listed as deniers.

This is a real thing and not a hoax

Tired of Control Freaks

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join